Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc:

It showed Nathan's face, then Brooke's face then it fades to black then the guy said,"SINGLE..."Then you see Lucas's face and it looks confused.."One Tree Hill"
Heeee! Jealousy rears its ugly head. I'm definitely looking forward to that.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Heh. So, I typed up this reallylong post about the episode on Tuesday, but the forum decided to go screwy on me and I lost everything, lol.

I'm just gonna say that I'm so glad that Brooke came out of that situation with dignity. Sophia nailed that last scene. It was perfectly done, but I just wish HB could've shown more emotion.

I think TPTB know that there are tons of L/B shippers, but they really want L/P together and that's why they're making Lucas an ass to Brooke and everyone else around him who's not Peyton. They want us to not want Lucas with Brooke. I must say, it's working a little for me, lol. I think we need a new guy on the show for Brooke. At least until Lucas gets his act back together, lol.

Yeah, what's up with that? I'm looking forward for my favorite couple to argue with each other...lol. Brooke looks like she's gonna be pissed next week. I can't wait for her to tell Lucas off, lol.

Anyway, I'm done with the music video. Good thing I finished it before I saw the episode because I definitely wasn't feeling the L/B love on Tuesday's episode. Haha. I'm not too happy with the video, but I guess it's a good enough video. LOL. Again, I added Nathan/Brooke in the video, so don't be surprised. Hehe.

Right Click and Save Target As:
Here I Go (Falling In Love Again)

Or just go here.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone.Me and people on the WB Boards are having a one tree hill chat.show your support by telling them how much u love brucas.instant message me at PUNKmusicc to tell me if u wanna join the chat,please join me lol

always

Old 02-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Rachel, a music video! Downloading, will be back with fb later. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Originally posted by Terpsichore:
Quote:
<STRONG>Hehe. I finally the saw whole episode and wow, we are so smart. We totally knew that Brooke was going to bond with Karen.</STRONG>
I think that Karen sees what we see, a girl totally in love and dedicated to her son. With Peyton, she sees a girl willing to cheat on her best friend. If she's not happy with Luke, she's probably not thrilled at Peyton either. Unlike Haley.

I think that's the lamest cop out I have ever seen. So we can't blame Luke because he's in a coma, so we'll let Peyton slide? Maybe Haley should remember that Peyton is cheating on her best friend. Haley should be concerned that if Peyton will with Luke maybe she'll cheat with Nathan.

And I was disgusted by Haley and Peyton's lack of concern at the mall. How could stand there and lie and not even try to console her? It was down right mean.

Quote:
<STRONG>I can't wait until Brooke kills Lucas...in a verbal way of course or maybe not. He so deserves it. Look what The WB has done to us, we can't wait for the couple we ship to argue with each other.</STRONG>
Oh, I don't want her to argue. I want her to shut him down, cut him out, and then have hot monkey love with his half brother. in front of him.

Now that would be some fun on the WB...
Old 02-26-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Leikela,OMG!i LOVED UR NEW VIDEO!!AHH IM IN LOVE WITH IT LOL IM WATCHING IT CONSTANTLY!GREAT JOB!

Im working on a Nathan/Brooke video right now.Gonna be hard though.

always

Old 02-26-2004, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sabsfan2:

I want her to shut him down, cut him out, and then have hot monkey love with his half brother. in front of him.
Wordy mcword to that, Cyn.

Rachel, I'm downloading your vid as I type. Can't wait to see it...

I was rewatching parts of the episode today, and you know what really pissed me off? How Lucass cannot take responsibility for his actions. Every time anyone confronts him about what a flaming asshat he's being, he turns the argument around to yell at the other person. It's happened with both Haley and Karen. What is up with that?

He obviously thinks the sun shines out of his ass. Eww. Get over yourself, Lucas. Then we'll negociate whether or not you still deserve Brooke.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Completely agree, guys.

I also hate how Lucas always turns the argument around to make the other person seem like the one's that's done somethng wrong. He needs to take responsibility for his actions and realize how many people he has hurt in his twisted process.

Rachel, love the video! Awesome. Here's how I interpret it. Brooke used to be madly love with Lucas but she got burned and had shunned love forever. But, now she's falling in love with Nathan and she can't believe it's happening. That's right! *lol*
Old 02-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL, Judy. That's a great way to interpret it. Haha.

Lucas always turns the conversation around when someone confronts him of the wrong things he's done. That makes me mad, but I liked how Karen turned the conversation around on him this time. The look on Lucas' face made me think that maybe he's starting to realize, just a little, how much he really meant to Brooke. And we finally have a Lucas/Brooke shipper on the show! LOL.

Oh and because I just like making caps when I see new promos, lol.

It seems like we'll finally get to see Brooke's house. I can't wait for this episode. I'm just not looking forward to Lucas and his new girl.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the promo caps Leikela, Brooke looks great in the last two pictures. I like her hair up.

I'm happy that someone is finally going to show what an ass Lucas has been. I'd say that I hope Lucas learned his lesson from what he did to Brooke, but from the promo's it's obvious that it doesn't take him very long to move on and act like an ass again.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the caps, Rachel. Go Brooke! You rock my f--king socks! Hopefully, she'll be the one who puts Lucas in his place. That's right, LukeyDearest, the one that loved you the most will now be the one tearing you apart.

And yes, we have two Brooke/Lucas shippers on the show. Karen and Brooke, herself. Heh. OMGILUVU!Jake can be a shipper too since he doesn't really seem to object to the couple and just because he's cute.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the promo caps Rachel. It's much easier to see how pissed Brooke looks than it was in that little promo. What a death glare she's giving Lucas.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-26-2004, 09:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hate Lucass. Plain and simple.

God, I'm loving Secrets, Belladonna. You're such an amazing writer.

For all of you fixated on your fanfic fix - I just updated She's Electric. Feel free to check it out and leave me some love!

Old 02-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Deeelight:
<STRONG>I was rewatching parts of the episode today, and you know what really pissed me off? How Lucass cannot take responsibility for his actions. Every time anyone confronts him about what a flaming asshat he's being, he turns the argument around to yell at the other person.</STRONG>
Dude, WORD. I hate that about him. I really wish Haley hadn't forgiven him so easily after he did that to her. It was ridiculous. Luckily Karen didn't take his crap. He needs to grow up.

I hope he doesn't try that with Brooke. But by the look on his face, he knows he was wrong, and it doesn't seem like he'll try defending himself. If he does for some reason though, I can't see Brooke taking that.

Rachel- Thanks for those caps. I hate seeing Brooke look so angry and upset, but they do look like some good scenes.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Rachel - I love the caps. I haven't seen that promo yet, but I'm definitely going to be looking for it now. I just know Sophia's going to be amazing with all the different emotions.

Also, I can't see your video or any from that site, actually. Do you have to be registered or something? Because its starting to irritate me. First I couldn't see the Ryan/Theresa one and now I can't see this one.

Lisa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread