Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by COOLCAT200:
<STRONG>My heart is gonna break for Brooke next week!</STRONG>
I'm right there with you, but I think mine's already broken for her. Now they're just going to rip it out and use it as a cushion for all of those 'L/P belong together' anvils they keep launching in our general direction.

Geez, I'm melodramatic today... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 02-19-2004, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Who would you pair as a couple (feel free to include the minor characters as well)?

Ok, this is the rundown...Nathan/Haley, Lucas/Brooke, Jake/Peyton, and Keith/Karen.

What social issue would you tackle?

I have no idea.

Who would you write out or lessen air time of?

Maybe Peyton/Lucas...I'm tired of them being shoved down my throat.

Whose airtime would you increase?

Nathan/Haley, Brooke, Jake, and Lucas' friends (Skills, Mouth, etc.)

Whose wardrobe would you change and why?

I just want to get rid of Haley's awful hats.

What type of cliffhanger would you write for a season finale (natural disaster, tragic accident, character death, or something else)?

Argh I hate cliffhangers...

What type of HS event or holiday would you write in?

Valentine's Day would be cute...maybe a Valentine's Day dance, or Senior prom

Who would you have be a guest star or musician?

Switchfoot, Counting Crows

Who would you have become friends?

Brooke and anyone lol...girl needs new friends now that her "best friend" is a backstabbing ho. Maybe Brooke and Nathan and/or Haley.

did someone say there was a trailer on thewb.com? I don't see it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

I made a banner for our thread.You can put it in the first post if ya want.

Heres the URL: http://angelfire.com/ab7/nookie/brookelucas.jpg

always

Old 02-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know why, but I keep watching the trailer. The way Brooke's voice cracks just breaks my heart. I'm hoping for a smack down, too. Hehe.

HisGirlFriday, Judy posted the link to the trailer on the first page. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: Cute banner, punkmusicc.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited _Leikela_ ]
Old 02-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Those screencaps make me feel even wrose for Brooke.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 02-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

awesome banner! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

The banner looks great punkmusicc, I love it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Does anyone else get the feeling that L/P really won't get together as a couple after Brooke finds out? With all the anvils they've been throwing at us, I'm thinking they're gonna take their time with L/P. Ugh, spare me.

I'm not being very optimistic, am I? lol
Old 02-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leikela_:
<STRONG>I'm not being very optimistic, am I? lol</STRONG>
It's ok Rachel, we all have our moments...well, except Mere. She's not allowed - she's the thread cheerleader. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here, have a hug. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 02-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leikela_:
<STRONG>Does anyone else get the feeling that L/P really won't get together as a couple after Brooke finds out? With all the anvils they've been throwing at us, I'm thinking they're gonna take their time with L/P. Ugh, spare me.

I'm not being very optimistic, am I? lol</STRONG>
Rachel-- I've thought since I first got spoiled regarding PukeAss that the writers were gonna drag them really getting together out as long as possible(Once they truly get together they have no story. they're boring and have no chemistry). I think their next obstacle will be Brooke's reaction to the reveal. Seyton's gonna feel too guilty to be with him after she sees how badly Brooke is hurt. I think we'll be lucky if PukeASS get together by the season finale. The writers know once the push-pull,angsty, I wanna be with you but can't is over PukeAss will tank (personally I think they allready have). The sooner they get together the sooner we can get back to L/B so hopefully they get together soon. I wasn't very optimistic either [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Punkmusic-- Great banner

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

i keep thinking Lucas can't stoop any lower, and the he does! Someone please save me from the boring numbness that is Lucas/Peyton! I may actually vomit! Now Lucas/Brooke thats a couple with staying power!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 02-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Who would you pair as a couple (feel free to include the minor characters as well)?
Nathan/Haley
Brooke/Lucas (although he doesn't deserve her)
Jake/Peyton
Keith/Karen

What social issue would you tackle? Hmm. They've already done a lot. Maybe suicide, even though The O.C. just did that, it wasn't with a character anyone really liked.

Who would you write out or lessen air time of? Peyton.

Whose airtime would you increase? Brooke. Nathan and Haley too!

Whose wardrobe would you change and why?
Haley's...Only a little. Some of the hats must go although I am in love with her jacket!

What type of cliffhanger would you write for a season finale (natural disaster, tragic accident, character death, or something else)?The death of a main character would be devestating, but would make great writing!

[b]What type of HS event or holiday would you write in?[b] This is so cliche I know but how bout PROM!

Who would you have be a guest star or musician? Maroon 5! I love, LOVE, LOVE them!

Who would you have become friends? Brooke and Haley. And Nathan and Peyton...I actually liked the scenes with Nathan/Peyton. Its a shocker I know!

xoxoxoxoxoxox
marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 02-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww. Thanks, Kate. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Your fic gives me some hope, lol.

Eh. Mere, that's exactly what I've been thinking, too. I'm not sure you being not optimisitic is a good sign. LOL, j/k.

I just watched ISB, again. I'm happy Karen's warming up to Brooke. Hopefully, Karen finds out about Lucas' cheating ways, lol. I see some Brooke/Karen bonding coming. I hope so anyway.

I really couldn't make out some of the things Brooke said the first time I watched the episode. Well, now I know everything that she said, lol. I just feel like quoting some of the things I didn't notice her say before.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] "I know what you mean. I'm suffering through Salinger for him. Would it kill a guy to read a little Jackie Collins?"

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] "And watch him roll his eyes at me when I steal french fries off his plate..."

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] "It's just the thought of losing him now."
This one just broke my heart when I heard her say it 'cause she's definitely gonna lose him, soon. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Heh. Marissa, I think we all need to be saved from the boringness that is Lucas/Peyton.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for those quotes, Rachel. So cute. Doesn't Lucas realize what a great girl he has? Obviously, no. *lol*

Bah. I have nothing important to say. It's just posting in the B/L thread is the first thing I do when I come home and I don't want to break the tradition. LOL
Old 02-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Amelia: I snagged your avatars! They’re positively stunning! Wonderful work!

Great banner, punkmusic! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Never ever break tradition, Judy.

Sigh. Rach, those are good quotes. Siiigh. They make me get all the warm and fuzzies, and then I think about what’s going to happen next week. GAH.

Lucas is so immature and Peyton is a child molester. It’s settled.