Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 08:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Amelia, great avies that you posted! Snagging a few. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rachel, thanks for the caps. Brooke looks really hurt in them and kind of pissed off at the same time. Once again, I still have hopes for a smackdown! *lol*

Mere, great poll. Will answer them later.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Urghh!I cant see the trailer!Please can someone tell me whats on the trailer please

always

Old 02-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Amelia I love the LB avi's that you posted, I snagged some. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The truth comes out next week...finally. I can't wait to see how Brooke reacts to everything.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Banned

Watched the promo, it really sucks. I am looking forward to Sophia's performance, though.

Who would you pair as a couple (feel free to include the minor characters as well)? Okay I would love to see them explore Nathan/Brooke. Other than that, Nathan/Haley and Lucas/Brooke works. Oh, and Karen/Dan and Keith/Deb. And Jake/Peyton. Okay that's a lot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry, wasn't quite sure how to answer this.

What social issue would you tackle? Hmm. They've already done a lot. Maybe suicide, even though The O.C. just did that, it wasn't with a character anyone really liked.

Who would you write out or lessen air time of? Peyton.

Whose airtime would you increase? Brooke. Maybe Deb.

Whose wardrobe would you change and why? Hmm. Brooke's, only because they keep trying to dress her like a ****, like the fishnet stockings and miniskirt last night.

What type of cliffhanger would you write for a season finale (natural disaster, tragic accident, character death, or something else)? Character death? Which character? Natural disaster is something they haven't really done yet, so I'll go with that.

What type of HS event or holiday would you write in? A Sadie Hawkins dance. *shrug*

Who would you have be a guest star or musician? Trapt, but I'm biased. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Who would you have become friends? Brooke and Haley. Also Brooke and Nathan. (And Brooke and Karen.) Also liked the scene with Nathan and Peyton last night, so....yeah, them too.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm going to need tissues for next week's episode. Brooke looks so heartbroken especially in the first screen cap, when she cries I'm going to be too. Lucas is crazy for choosing Peyton over Brooke.

If you were the writers. or producers........(keep in mind it doesn't matter if it's feasible you're in charge you can make it happen)

I would be ending the boring triangle and putting Peyton into an entirely different storyline. She would never have scenes with Lucas again and there would never be another love triangle on the show again.

Who would you pair as a couple (feel free to include the minor characters as well)?

I would keeping L/B and N/H together but would pair up Peyton with Jake or maybe Tim
edited to add that I would do little test pairings that wouldn't go anywhere, I would have the teens play truth or dare that results in kisses between L/H, Tim/Haley, Tim/Peyton, Nathan/Theresa and N/B to see if any of them have romantic chemistry and also I really want a L/H kiss without them actually hooking up.

What social issue would you tackle?
Eating disorders, I could see Brooke developing one, underneath her perky and wild personality she seems to have low self esteem due to her parent's treatment of her.

Who would you write out or lessen air time of?
I would lesson the airtime of Lucas, give all the characters equal airtime

Whose airtime would you increase?
Definitely Jake

Whose wardrobe would you change and why?
Haley's. I would be getting rid of the ugly hats and sweaters and tops and putting her into more stylish clothes. The writers tend to dress her like she's in her 40's.

What type of HS event or holiday would you write in?

Christmas, I would do a supernatural s/l with Dan being visited by the ghosts of Christmas Past, present and Future, he could use it.

Who would you have be a guest star or musician??

I would try to get Britney Spears, not a fan but she would bring in huge ratings.

Who would you have become friends?

Definitely Haley and Brooke, I want a friendship between them so badly. I would also make Brooke/Nathan and Nathan/Peyton friends

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited NathanHaleyLucasFan ]
Old 02-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Aleah-- You answered exactly right. I should clarify I meant what couples would you pair.

Kate-- Aww what an awesome chapter I didn't want them to stop either maybe they won't next time. I'm guessing it's Haley with a broken heart. Evil Seyton!

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Who would you pair as a couple (feel free to include the minor characters as well)? Brooke/Lucas is a given. I would definately pair up Nathan/Brooke at one point. Others would be Keith/Deb, Karen/Dan, and Brooke/Jake. Maybe Lucas/Nathan. Hehe. Never mind, too dirty for TV.

What social issue would you tackle? Agree with Aleah. Probably suicide. I can imagine Nathan breaking under all the pressure and contemplating killing himself.

Who would you write out or lessen air time of? Peyton.

Whose airtime would you increase? Jake and all the other underappreciated minor characters (Tim, Mouth, etc.)

Whose wardrobe would you change and why? Nathan's and Lucas's so they'd be scantily clad more often. Seriously, JL's and CMM's damn fine assets aren't shown off enough. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It could even be a segment at the end of every episode, "Your Weekly Dose of Nekkidness".

What type of cliffhanger would you write for a season finale (natural disaster, tragic accident, character death, or something else)? Killer bees attack and kill off all the pretty ones! Muahaha.

What type of HS event or holiday would you write in? Prom. Senior Prom. It'd work for the whole 'will they or won't they have sex' scenario since the 'tradition' is that people have sex after prom.

Who would you have be a guest star or musician? Nirvana. But since, that'd obviously never work, Mraz! Definately.

Who would you have become friends? Brooke/Nathan and Brooke/Haley. I can see Brooke repairing her karma as she loves to do by helping out a problem between Naley therefore making friends with each of them in the process.

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]
Old 02-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tess Shipper Whore:
<STRONG>Yeah, IA, we're getting a Karen/Dan and a Keith/Deb pairing soon.</STRONG>

Okay, I lurve D/k. I just hope that the don't rush any adult pairing. But with that, this show is moving at warp speed. Hell, D/K will probably be married in two episodes with a new baby, at the rate these writers are going

<STRONG>I also did not like how Haley forgave Peyton for going behind Brooke's back with Lucas. Hello?? It takes two. I hate how the writers are trying to sell Peyton as a saint, it's disgusting.</STRONG>
Yeah, that kind of bugged me too. So who's fault is it that l/p are being hideous humans and awful friends?
I am convinced that the writers are sending subliminal messages of "love peyton, feel sorry for peyton" during all the anvil drops on the show. It's bad enough to get hit with the "soulmate" crap and "karen loves peyton" bs, but to then have subtones that she's everyone's friend, savior and personal crisis manager?

Yuck. I am so sick of this moron.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, that kind of bugged me too. So who's fault is it that l/p are being hideous humans and awful friends?
I am convinced that the writers are sending subliminal messages of "love peyton, feel sorry for peyton" during all the anvil drops on the show. It's bad enough to get hit with the "soulmate" crap and "karen loves peyton" bs, but to then have subtones that she's everyone's friend, savior and personal crisis manager?

Yuck. I am so sick of this moron.

---------------------------------------------------
IA Cyn! Seriously if Seyton is such a great character why must she be propped up at every turn? Why does she need to be heaped with tragedy? A truly great character stands on their own without help like this. I'm sick of the endless Seyton propping. Let her stand or fall on her own.

ETA-- I finally figured out what the pimping of Seyton reminds me of. It's like the way GH props Courtney no matter what she does your sposed to love her because TPTB have a jones for her and she's their handpicked heroine. TPTB of all shows need to realize heroines aren't made they just happen.
Mere

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited PukeAssSucks ]
avi by Beth
Old 02-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Who would you pair as a couple (feel free to include the minor characters as well)?
Of course Lucas/Brooke, but I'd also want to explore with Nathan/Brooke. Ultimately, though, I'd want it to be Lucas/Brooke and maybe Nathan/Haley. Hehe. Yeah, Dan/Karen, too and maybe Theresa/Tim. Peyton? I think she needs to be on her own for a little while. Get herself together first before she gets into any sort of relationship.

I don't know. Stalking maybe? lol

Peyton. Too much of Peyton makes me dislike her even more. Maybe if the writers showed her less, she'd grow on me.

Yeah, probably all the unappreciated characters and Brooke. Hehe.

Hmmm. Maybe Haley's hats because they just look weird, lol. Peyton, too. I'm not too fond of her clothes that much.

What type of cliffhanger would you write for a season finale (natural disaster, tragic accident, character death, or something else)?
Someone hanging on a cliff. Haha.

Valentine's Day because I like the whole romantic feeling to it. Hee.

Who would you have be a guest star or musician?
Eric Johnson. I want him for Brooke. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Definitely Brooke/Nathan and Brooke/Haley. I've been wanting them to be friends for a long time now. And I'm still waiting for that to happen, lol.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry for the double post, but the other one's just too long for me to add more to it. Heh.

punkmusicc - I'm not really good with describing promos, lol. Here it goes anyway.

It shows Lucas and Peyton in Peyton's room and it looks like she's caresing Lucas or whatever, lol. The voice-over goes, "The two friends she trusted most will betray her." Then it shows Brooke having this hurt, yet bitter look on her face while it looks like L/P pull away from doing whatever they were doing right when they see Brooke in front of them. Then it shows Peyton looking at someone in front of her, not sure if it's Brooke or Haley. Then it cuts to Brooke turning around having this shocked and hurt look on her face and then it cuts to L/P kissing on the web cam. Then you hear Brooke say, "I know you two were together" and it shows her with this really sad look on her face, but there's a little hint of bitterness in her voice. Then it shows Peyton having this look of guilt. That was it, lol.

Mere, you hit it on the nail. That's how I see Peyton being written on the show, too. I started watching GH again yesterday and Courtney just made me want to slap her nonstop.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

At this point, I'm really hoping for a Karen/Dan pairing. I know it would be a long and drama filled road to get there, but I think that's what I like about it. I want to know their history in more detail.

I don't know, eventually they'll cover all of them, so I'll just go with the flow for now.

Peyton. As much as I like the girl, she is everywhere. I'd rather them focus on one relationship with her, say Peyton/Jake or with her father. Not Peyton and the rest of the cast like in last night's episode.

Tim, Jake, and Brooke

Nathan. I know he's an athlete, but I'd like to see him in something, anything, that didn't have any athletic orientation.

What type of cliffhanger would you write for a season finale (natural disaster, tragic accident, character death, or something else)?
None. I hate cliffhangers. End then season with something happy. Maybe Brooke and Lucas finally getting back together.

Homecoming.

Who would you have be a guest star or musician?
Dashboard Confessional.

Nathan/Brooke and maybe Haley/Tim. He needs someone sweet in his life.

Lisa
Old 02-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

The trailer sounds terrible...ugh, evil Pucas.

Mere and Rachel, I'm so pleased you liked the chapter, hopefully you won't have to wait so long for the next one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 02-19-2004, 08:56 AM
Passionate Fan

So finally watched Tues night episode and it was actually good. I think it's because since Lucas was unconscious, he didn't have the chance to be a jackass and make out with Peyton some more, *lol*. And was it just me or was Peyton everywhere? Whatever character had a problem, she was there.

I still adore her but Haley lost major points for giving Peyton the 'ok' for going behind Brooke's back with Lucas. Just because you need someone doesn't make it right to cheat and lie. How would Haley feel if Peyton felt she needed Nathan and decided to shack it up with him behind her back? I doubt she would've been as forgiving.

I actually liked Peyton when she was with anyone but Lucas. But everything that came out of her mouth about Lucas was so cliche and boring. "He looks at me and see's into my soul" or whatever line that was and other lines. Yawn. Where have I heard those lines in like 50 other places before? Max/Liz comes to mind.

I hate how they made Peyton seem the golden girl/saint and that Karen liked her better. No one seems to blame Peyton for anything. I don't like how they made Brooke seem like a ditz but I'm glad that was attributed to her tendency to freak out when stressed. The poster she made was so adorable. The photo booth photos. Aww. And I'm glad it means that Brooke and Lucas actually did do other things off screen.

Everyone leaving a message for Lucas at the courts was awesome. So was the video the boys made. These kids care about Lucas and it really made me feel good, *lol*. And Jake was there! I started freaking out because I lurve Jake so! Nathan visiting Lucas was my favorite scene, he looked so awkward being there and I'm really glad that was when Lucas woke up. Really good move on the writer's part, not making the PLB triangle come into play. Also loved the last scene. Lucas/Haley made me cry and Nathan/Brooke look so good standing in the doorway together! I hope the latter is foreshadowing.

That is all!
Old 02-19-2004, 10:00 AM
Extreme Fan

My heart is gonna break for Brooke next week!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread