Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Heaven's Falling:
<STRONG>I'm at the WB boards antagonizing all the teeny-boppers! I actually got chastised by someone that's apparently over the age of 10!
</STRONG>
Hehe. I saw that. Apparently the person lurks here or maybe even posts here. Hmmm...lol. I think she just took the whole 12-year-old thing the wrong way.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

*glares about suspiciously*

I wonder who that could be! Come out, come out, wherever you are!

We need more reasons for "why Brooke and Lucas".

Old 02-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leikela_:
<STRONG>

Hehe. I saw that. Apparently the person lurks here or maybe even posts here. Hmmm...lol. I think she just took the whole 12-year-old thing the wrong way.</STRONG>
And don't I feel REAL bad about it...NOT. I actually don't think 12 years spell that badly.

See, all this Seyton makes me snarky. and I don't any help in that department.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Well, whoever is lurking needs to de-lurk since we're awesome.

Who's most likely to cheat on their girlfiend/boyfriend? and why?

Now that Lucas has a history, he's the frontrunner. Nathan does have a history, but at the time we saw him cheat on Peyton in the pilot, his relationship with Peyton was almost over.

Who's most like to develop an alcohol problem? and why?

A teenager? I'm going to say Brooke or Lucas.

Who's most likely to try drugs? and why?

I could see Nathan, but I'd like to think that he's moved past that, so I guess I'll say Brooke again since I could see her being screwed up.

Who's most likely to have a one night stand? and why?

Lucas or Brooke. Brooke because I'm sure she has before, and Lucas because... the past couple of episodes.

Who's most likely to have anger or revenge sex? and why?

Nathan or Brooke. I wouldn't be completely surprised if they already have had anger/revenge sex.

Who's most like likely to get or get someone pregnant? and why?

None of them, but let's say Lucas.

Who's most likely to cheat on finals? and why?

Haley. If there's any chance that she might not do well on the finals, I could see her at least consider cheating. Since she began tutoring after cheating on a geometry test though, I'm not sure if she would actually cheat. Or Nathan if he's not sure he'll do well enough that Haley and his parents would be proud.

Who's most likely to consider suicide? and why?

Nathan or Peyton. They have issues.

Who's most likely to get arrested? and why?

Nathan. I don't know why, but he just seems most likely to get into that kind of trouble.

Who's most likely to forgive cheating or betrayal? and why?

Most likely? Even though Peyton and Lucas are cheating on and betraying Brooke and seem to feel bad, I don't see them forgiving the other if one were to cheat on the other. I'm going to say Brooke though because I just see her eventually forgiving Lucas and Brooke.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited RoxyBlueGirl7 ]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I saw that person calling us out on our behavior. It's not that I think all 12-year-olds write like that, because some don't. It's just hard not to make fun of the ones that do. Heh.

I started a new thread @ The WB Boards! "What couple was the most unexpected?" If anyone says Peyton/Lucas, it wouldn't make any sense, since well, everyone expected them. So go say Brooke/Lucas! *lol*

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL. Cyn, I just love how you intrude all the L/P threads. Hehe. PukeAss make me snarky.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Passionate Fan

It's funny how someone starts a Peyton/Lucas thread, and you all just invade and turn it Brooke/Lucas.

Good times.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leikela_:
<STRONG>LOL. Cyn, I just love how you intrude all the L/P threads. Hehe. PukeAss make me snarky.</STRONG>
The sad thing is that I have been distracted the last couple of nights. By the time I get in friday night, I will be on a seek and out post mission for every thread that even mentions L/Seyton.

I even went after some of them today at work. Someone said they thought Pucas was sexy, to which i pointed out that those of us in a relationship understand that it's not sexy to lie and cheat.

Gez....I know I am old, but I can't be that old...
Old 02-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's funny how someone starts a Peyton/Lucas thread, and you all just invade and turn it Brooke/Lucas.

Good times.
Well, we gotta show the L/B love over there. Hehe. Besides, it's surprisingly fun to get the PukeAss fans riled up on those boards.

LOL. Cyn, I'll be right behind you, posting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Eek. I saw that thread, too. I really can't see how anyone can ship a couple like that. What they're doing is anything but sexy; it's wrong in so many levels.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:54 PM
Passionate Fan

What are you talking about, Rachel? Of course cheating is sexy! A guy that's a player. Rawr. Turns me on. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Power in numbers! I hope The WB notices the amount of Brooke/Lucas shippers that just randomly popped up. And look at our thread. The folder is on fire! Heh.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Judy - It's not sexy when it's happening to L/B. Haha.

So true! The L/B fans have invaded, lol. I really like how there haven't been any L/P fans ruining our thread either, which is very surprising.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited _Leikela_ ]
Old 02-13-2004, 07:00 AM
New Fan

You know when I was on the WB boards someone said that they feel absolutely no remorse for Brooke (when Lucas cheated on her) because they think Peyton and Lucas belong together? They were actually happy that he cheated because it got Pukeass together.

Is it Tuesday yet? Watch Veronica Mars
Old 02-13-2004, 08:00 AM
Passionate Fan

You guys crack me up! Sounds like you had a party on the WB board last night. And Wideeyed PukeAss fans are deluded after all they like PukeAss LOL.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-13-2004, 10:41 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm reading a lot of these pro PukeAss posts and they say the reason they like them is because they're deeper than L/B. So I've got a question what the heck is so deep about PukeAss? The deepest thing I've seen happen between them is Seyton whined to Lucas about her problems and they've stared at each other broodily. So am I missing something or are these people just nuts? Cause I swear we aren't watching the same show.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-13-2004, 11:07 AM
Absolute Fan

You crack me up, mere. I will never get why people are so anti- L/B. I can't believe they said they weren't deep. If having Brooke spill her whole heart out to Lucas, telling him how much she wants to be with him isn't being deep, then what the hell is? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] The only reason they think this is because they make out a lot. So, they're a sexy and deep couple. You can have both, you know. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

See, this is the reason why I never visited the L/P thread. I'd be too tempted to... ahem... share my opinion. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread