Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Belladonna:
<STRONG>

Gee, Mere...thanks a lot. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've been watching GH since I was two. My grandmother raised me and she absolutely loves that show. She is so excited about Jason and Carly. Maybe I should try to get her to watch OTH, CMM is so her type. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL Kate meant nothing by it but hearing everybody else's ages makes me feel old.

I'm very excited about the J/C news. I didn't believe it at first but there are pictures of the lip lock. Add to that several sites are rumoring that J/C pairing is the new story I'm in heaven. What sucks is GH is awful right now and I'd finally given it up then TPTB do this. They're just plain evil. If CMM is your grandma's type does that mean she crushes on IR and SBu like me. My husband gets offended that I seem to have a thing for blondes yet I married him a brunette LOL.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone. Came to show some support. Ha. I like LP *dodges tomatos* but they are just PISSING ME OFF at the moment. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and I like LB too. I just dont like the idea of "the triangle" get what im saying? Probably the only one here but iss all good [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] lol. Well anyway, I would ask to be added, but I really dont want to be on any list right now. Neutral is nice :] haha. I wish theyd kept LB for at least a couple more episodes. Did anyone notice that theyve only been "together" for two? I dont know. is it just me, or can this show go wayyy too fast? heh. ah well. LB will bounce back sooner or later. Its a teen drama [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and they'll get their moments [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And you know what I thought was kind of funny, I dont want to start a LPHate uproar but in an old article Chad filled out a survey from a magazine and he said that the one thing that he would NEVEr forgive a friend for is if he stole his girl. haha. Sorry. I just came across this right after Tuesday's ep and thought it to be a a very strange coincidence. heh.

this thread seems OT right now and Id like to join in. lol.

I would really love to watch JoA. Ive heard so many good things about it and Ive really really really wanted to watch it but I dont know what time/channel it comes out on [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] uh...help? lol. And about MadAboutYou, which one is that again? So many shows/sitcoms nowadays its hard to keep track [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] heh. As for GL...yea. By the time I get home from school its over. heh. So I dont have the chance to watch it. Maybe during summer vaca? hhee.

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
Old 02-05-2004, 08:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Heh. Hey bittersweetxkid, you're more than welcome here! Basically, all of us don't like L/P but we've pretty much gotten over the bashing stage so no need to fear, hee. I don't think I can actually consider Brooke/Lucas being a real couple. Which sucks. But, what can we do but deal?

JoA comes on at 8:00 pm on Fridays on CBS! Watch, watch, watch. One of the best new shows this season. I'm obsessed, can you tell? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Heh. Hey bittersweetxkid, you're more than welcome here! Basically, all of us don't like L/P but we've pretty much gotten over the bashing stage so no need to fear, hee. I don't think I can actually consider Brooke/Lucas being a real couple. Which sucks. But, what can we do but deal?

JoA comes on at 8:00 pm on Fridays on CBS! Watch, watch, watch. One of the best new shows this season. I'm obsessed, can you tell? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Judy I'm not past the bashing stage LOL I still think PukeAss sucks and Peyton and Lucas need to pay. This is where I voice my anger. I do think we've all made it past the ranting of this weeks show, but next week I'm sure many of us will be pissed as all get out again.Well at least I know I will LOL.

Welcome bittersweetxkid. We get a little passionate at times, but its just cause we love our couple and want them to stay together.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Mere, I'm not over the bashing stage either. I am still one bitter fan. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

We are a very diverse group - in our ages, interests, everything. It's cool to see what I have in common with people though. And it seems that a lot of us tend to ship the same couples. Obviously, we're just cool like that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Judy, Donnie Darko's your favorite movie? It's one of mine too. I got the DVD for x-mas and I've watched it like 10 times since. It's addictive!

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited Sunny Deeelight ]
Old 02-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Hehe. Well, I meant not bashing altogether just that whole 'after episode want to kill everyone in sight' stage is over. But as Mere said, that'll probably start up again next week, but for now, we're good! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dani, yes, I LOVE Donnie Darko to death. I understood nothing the first time I saw it, but I've seen it like 50 times after that. It's so twisted, mindbending, funny, and just awesome. Love, love, love! Heh. DD made me a big Jake Gyllenhaal fan.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmm. I've never watched Joan of Arcadia. Sounds interesting but I rarely watch anything that's on CBS or on Fridays for that matter.

Bandbabe [img]smilies/halfstar.gif[/img]

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Old 02-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

When I can I watch JoA. It's such an awesome show, I really love it.

It's weird I went from watching tv all the time, to not watching it at all, to watching it again. I've got a full line-up of shows for the whole week.

Tuesday is my favorite day though, for obvious reasons. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 10:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PukeAssSucks:
[QB]

1) How old are you? A very proud 33. I have to be the oldest person on any of these boards...

2)What is your favorite book? Crime and Punishment tied with An American Tragdey

3) What is your favorite song? Sultans of Swing by dire straits

4) What is your favorite musical artist? No doubt, any Rogers and Hammerstein, and Bob Dylan. Insane, right?

5)Who are your top 5 favorite actresses? I don't know. I guess I like Nicole Kidman's versiality. I don't know if I could name anyone else though.

6)Who are your top 5 favorite actors? Jonathan Jackson, Harrison Ford, drawing a huge blank....

7) What's your favorite movie? Sound of Music and Empire strikes back (NOT the special edition).

8) Who are your top 10 favorite TV couples?
Lucky and Liz on GH
Angel and Buffy

9)What are your top 5 fave male tv characters?
Angel, Luke Spencer GH, Lucas Scott, Chandler from friends

10)What are your top 5 fave female characters?
Buffy, Brooke

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited Sabsfan2 ]
Old 02-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Belladonna:
<STRONG>

LOL, Mere, I've got you beat! Now I just have to find someone older than I am... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey guys, I got you both beat rinning in at 33. But my birthday was just a week ago, so that's really 32 and a few weeeks. Right????

Unless there are other sculkers out there who are older, I think I win!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great idea, Mere!

1) How old are you?(optional)

2)What is your favorite book?
The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand

3) What is your favorite song?
"From The Damage" - O-Town
"It Don't Matter To The Sun" - Garth Brooks
"You Give Love A Bad Name" - Bon Jovi

4) What is your favorite musical artist?
Gavin DeGraw
O-Town
Aerosmith
Matchbox Twenty

5)Who are your top 5 favorite actresses?
Sophia Bush
Tiffani Theissen
Rachel Bilson
Sandra Bullock
Julia Stiles

6)Who are your top 5 favorite actors?
Scott Speedman
Hugh Grant
Adam Brody
Danny Masterson
Adam Sandler

7) What's your favorite movie?
10 Things I Hate About You
While You Were Sleeping

8) Who are your top 10 favorite TV couples?
Ben/Felicity (Felicity)
Brooke/Lucas (One Tree Hill)
Seth/Summer (The O.C.)
Valerie/David (Beverly Hills 90210)
Pacey/Joey (Dawson's Creek)
Jackie/Hyde (That 70s Show)
Monica/Chandler (Friends)
Chloe/Phillip (Days of Our Lives)

9)What are your top 5 fave male tv characters?
Ben Covington (Felicity)
Nathan Scott (One Tree Hill)
Chandler Bing (Friends)
Steven Hyde (That 70s Show)
Ryan Atwood (The O.C.)

10)What are your top 5 fave female characters?
Valerie Malone (Beverly Hills 90210)
Peyton Sawyer (One Tree Hill)
Felicity Porter (Felicity)
Monica Gellar (Friends)
Kat Stratford (10 Things I Hate About You)

Lisa
Old 02-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I made a wallpaper, a happy one! I'm not too proud of it but I think it turned out ok. Heh.

800x600
Old 02-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just thought I'd drop in and see how everyone is doing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Anyone else livid at Payton and Lucas, lol.

I love that wallpaper Terpsichore It's gorgeous [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jewel
Old 02-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Beautiful wallpaper, Terpsichore! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sigh...Brooke and Lucas...

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Gorgeous wallpaper, Judy! I love it.

And those new cast pictures were just too awesome not to manip. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol I even made two versions 'cause I'm weird like that, haha.

And I'll answer the survey thing when I'm more awake 'cause I'm really sleepy right now. Hehe.