Old 02-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Guys, start the thread or else I will. Haha, j/k. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited _Leikela_ ]
Old 02-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc:
<STRONG>There was a interview on and Chad was interviewed and this is what he said about Sophia:

Then it showed a new clip:
it was him and Brooke, they were standing in the hallway of school and Brooke goes, "Okay, so I'll see you after the game?" and Lucas nodded and goes, "Can't wait" and he has the CUTEST smile, and she goes "Great! Oh, crap...Peyton's coming..." and Lucas turned around and saw her walking and he was like "Look, Brooke I love being around you but Peyton is still.." Brooke nodded and smiled. "I understand" and then Lucas leaned in and hugged her and said "I'm glad we could become friends..." and she hugged him.
and Brooke whispered into his shoulder "Yeah...at least friends.." and she seemed a little upset</STRONG>
Am I the only one that thinks it's strange that Brooke and Luke are friends, yet they are meeting up after the game, and she doesn't want Peyton to see them talking?

Sounds like to me that Luke starts dating Seyton, then gets a little Brooke on the side. I can handle just about anything in this sitch, but Brooke being Luke's sex toy.

Of course, maybe I am just a pessimist.
Old 02-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Banned

New thread started. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah....ex-nay on the iangles-tray...

*THE WB OTH SCRIPT WRITERS* [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Who cares about Peyton? Um, not me. I don't hate her, but, honestly -- what's to like? She's hella annoying, she's whiny, she's moody, she's fake, she's indecisive, she's STUPID (who would've stayed with early-Nathan to begin with???), and she's a traitorous non-punk, starving-artist-wannabe!....

[img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

Um...wow...had to just let that out, sorry guys. I have pent up frustration from past posts, my bad...

Anyway, that would be a NO for any triangle with Peyton at the apex, or any triangle period. JMO, but her with anyone makes me want to throw up my precious egg-drop soup and combo lo-mein I just downed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . She has the Mojo of Marissa on crack.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread