Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Pfft. Thier song my ass. I can think of 50 other songs more suitable for Pucas. A lot of Green Day songs come to mind. Heh. This does discourage me and bring back the pessimism but I hope it doesn't mean anything.</STRONG>

He...greenday is wickedly apropriate. Especially the song that has the line about "I think I'm cracking up". Cause Luke has to be nuts to cheat on Brooke.

<STRONG>ETA: Just watched Easy View. The worst part is that this was actually a good episode for Brooke/Lucas fans. And I enjoyed it. But, then, the stupid promo had to come on and it was all Peyton/Lucas, half naked, vertical on the bed. And it was horrible and I wanted to scream. That was more than just a freaking kiss. Arrggh.</STRONG>

It's way more than a kiss. He's totally kissing her belly button in that one clip. What's worse is that I have sat through three hours of the real world marathon, two hours of easy view, and the only preview they are showing is the same one with all Pucas scenes. Not even in a different order.

Heck, I'd kill for Dan previews at this point.

cyn
Old 02-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Eww. Kissing her belly button? Kill me now. The only positive thing about P/L is that they're good if your in dire need of a laugh since the utter lack of chemistry HB and CMM have is really funny.

Surprise. Apparently, there's another promo out there that I haven't seen. Damnit, I tape tons of the WB and yet never see any of the good promos.

From lucasandbrooke @ Fanbolt

Quote:
"The WB's Newest Drama is about to get you falling off of your seats.."

The music in the backround played like,"..And if your ready to be my,everything..."

You see Lucas and Brooke kissing in the backseat of the car.You then see Nathan and Haley kissing at the beachhouse.You then see Brooke and Lucas laughing in the library.You then see Peyton and Jake walking in school together.You then see Brooke and Lucas kissingo n the steps then Peyton kissing Lucas then this horror music came on and then it went...

"Brooke's best friend,kissing her boyfriend.."You then see Brooke crying.
"Lucas isn't ready for whats about to happen.."You then see the car go off the bridge.
"A mother meets her sons secret love.."You then see Karen say,"Im Lucas's mother",then you hear a voice and you hear,"Hi,Brooke Davis."

You then hear,"Fighting for whats right..."You then see Brooke and Lucas hugging and Lucas is rocking her back and forth.You then see the scene the"i wanna know everything about you scene" where they are smiling at eachother.

There was more but I forgot
Old 02-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Guys I have good news and I have bad news.
The good news is after going back and reading the entire N/H thread the original poster a few pages before the answer was asking about what song was played for Pukeass during LIAGH. So the song isn't being used again.

the bad news is I'm an idiot who apparently caused some angst for you guys. My deepest apologies I'm sorry for any confusion. I hope I'm forgiven.

Mere
Write Write Write we can make a difference
avi by Beth
Old 02-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG, there is scene with Lucas kissing Peyton's stomach? You have got to be kidding me! I hate that! I am really happy I did not see that 'cuz I would be more upset then I alreay am about Peyton and Lucas doing something like this Brooke.
I really like Lucas and Brooke together but at this rate things are starting to look bleak.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 02-01-2004, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

I really wished they hadn't used SWBL in that L/P scene. It just didn't feel right, and it's one of my favorite M5 songs. But I do have to give props to OTH for using M5 twice already.

I'm really going to try not to get upset over these promos and the L/P scenes in this upcoming episode. I'll try to have a little more faith in the writers to not completely ruin L/B so early on and let all that LB/CS chemistry go to waste.

Judy- I love the new layout at CAFT. It's gorgeous.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:57 PM
Banned

All this has made me want to buy the M5 CD.......gotta go do that......

Anyway I don't think that song describes Pucas at ALL. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But that's the WB for you.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Phew. That is good news, Mere. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't like that they used that song for L/P, but it's okay 'cause we all know the writers didn't know how good L/B were at that time, yet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh, and you're forgiven, lol.

Judy, what a cute avatar! lol Thanks for the new promo info, too. I have yet to see the promos. Oh, I submitted something for your site. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm so glad I haven't seen that promo with Lucas kissing Peyton's stomach. Just reading about it seriously makes me want to puke. I can't imagine what'll happen if I actually see it, lol.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Banned

Maybe that will be cut out of the scene *crosses fingers*...... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I want the M5 CD, too, and Travis as well.

But yeah...there's a damper on She Will Be Loved since they played it during Pucas. Gah...why are good songs ruined for sucky couples?
Old 02-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Aleah - Well, let's hope so. The WB tend to cut scenes out. I wonder if they already cut the "I know some other games we can play after school" scene or it just hasn't been shown yet.

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited _Leikela_ ]
Old 02-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Banned

I always ignore it when they are. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ooh, Travis CD! Of course! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I must get that one, even though it has Pucas relations in my head now. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Leikela -- Yeah. It's like, they put that in the promo, but it got a lousy response of course, and then they cut it out of the episode. Hopefully.

Okay I totally suck at being optimistic. Screw it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Pucas grossness is coming.

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited Tess Shipper Whore ]
Old 02-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't help but LOVE Re-offender, even though we were supposed to feel all sorry for Peyton during it.

At least there was no PL making out during that song, unlike my favorite M5 song.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leikela_:
<STRONG>Phew. That is good news, Mere. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't like that they used that song for L/P, but it's okay 'cause we all know the writers didn't know how good L/B were at that time, yet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh, and you're forgiven, lol.

Judy, what a cute avatar! lol Thanks for the new promo info, too. I have yet to see the promos. Oh, I submitted something for your site. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm so glad I haven't seen that promo with Lucas kissing Peyton's stomach. Just reading about it seriously makes me want to puke. I can't imagine what'll happen if I actually see it, lol.</STRONG>
Phew glad I'm forgiven. I totally don't think that song fits Pukeass either reading the lyrics actually reminded me more of L/B.

I'm ff'ing what I taped of the WB and I saw the promo of Lucas kissing the skanks tummy again. The whole thing makes me want to heave. I think Pukeass is the perfect name for them.

I'm still feeling optimistic guys. The promos are Brookecentric, nothing that starts with a betrayal can end well (guilt will eat them alive),and the WB can't be stupid enough to give up the off the charts chemistry Chad and Sophia have for the absolute zero chemistry of Chad and Hilarie. No matter how bad they want to push their "It" girl on us they can't be that dumb.

Mere
Write Write Write we can make a difference!

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited LucasHayleyObsessed ]
avi by Beth
Old 02-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, *****. I just realized that all the submission forms at my site are to the wrong e-mail address. No wonder no one's been sending me stuff. Ahhh. *slaps self* Rachel, you think you can resend whatever you submitted through e-mail? Sorry if its of any inconvenience. Gah, I'm so stupid. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Mere, you're so optimistic. I love it. lol

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's no hassle, Judy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll resend them to you through e-mail.