and that too Patricia
Old 05-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

but we haven't gotten that since Season 2
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

i love their faces here. Peyton looks giddy and Brooke looks relieved to finally be in the arms of her best friend

credit|thatgirlisamonster.tumblr
Old 05-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

peyton's first feeling of home
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Would you guys want Peyton back in TH after they way they kind of trampled on BP? I got my perfect LP ending - I was only hoping for BP if Peyton came back but I don't know how they can fix it
Old 05-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Would you guys want Peyton back in TH after they way they kind of trampled on BP? I got my perfect LP ending - I was only hoping for BP if Peyton came back but I don't know how they can fix it
Nope. I want Peyton to stay far far away from this monstrosity of a show . The last BP scene was perfect and knowing this show, IF Peyton comes back, they will try and find a way to ruin them even more...they made Peyton out to be this bad friend to Brooke and like you said I don't know how they'll fix it and I don't wanna know. BP got their ending in S6 and that's how I want it to stay.

btw your combo

and that gif! <3333
Old 05-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree with Tina. But part of me feels that this show has a tendency to re-write history and pretend certain things don't exist. They could easily do the same to explain Peytons absence. When Peyton was on the show, BP didn't get neglected the way most other friendships on this show have at one point or another. Hell BP was the only friendship to get a scene in 624 i believe. I think if Hil came back, Mark would lose that bitterness that caused him to re-write history over the past two seasons. There's no question in my mind that BP, without question, would be considered each others best friends by everyone if Hilarie stayed on the show. I think Mark is salivating at the idea of giving BP a big dramatic reunion if Hil comes back.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
I agree with Tina. But part of me feels that this show has a tendency to re-write history and pretend certain things don't exist. They could easily do the same to explain Peytons absence. When Peyton was on the show, BP didn't get neglected the way most other friendships on this show have at one point or another. Hell BP was the only friendship to get a scene in 624 i believe. I think if Hil came back, Mark would lose that bitterness that caused him to re-write history over the past two seasons. There's no question in my mind that BP, without question, would be considered each others best friends by everyone if Hilarie stayed on the show. I think Mark is salivating at the idea of giving BP a big dramatic reunion if Hil comes back.
I'm of this opinion. They'll probably re-write the history again...they're both mothers now they don't need that drama again.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

That . and i agree with this, but i'm hesitant mostly because of what this show has become that i don't want it to ruin my BP but i know i'd be giddy as fck if i saw these two back on my tv again being goofy bffs
Old 05-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

same here Tina I'd love it
Old 05-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeytonISlove (View Post)
That . and i agree with this, but i'm hesitant mostly because of what this show has become that i don't want it to ruin my BP but i know i'd be giddy as fck if i saw these two back on my tv again being goofy bffs
this

but I don't know... Their scenes in season 6 were amazing and that was the end for me. It bothers me what Mark has written when it comes to Brooke's wedding and I don't think it can be fixed.

I would like to keep them in my mind as these two amazing young women who just found their happines and are sharing it with each other.
And feel the sky on your hands
Old 05-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would like to keep them in my mind as these two amazing young women who just found their happiness and are sharing it with each other.
awww yeah this
Old 05-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
I agree I do like the Brooke/Haley friendship and it is endearing. But the connection that Brooke/Peyton had was undeniable and wasn't forced. Brooke and Haley didn't really like each other and had no intention of getting to know each otheruntil Haley came back to Tree Hill and didn't have a place to live since her parents took an RV and left Tree Hill. She was forced to move in with Brooke and that was strange at best since Brooke basically made Haley a tiny crawl space to live and their lives were completely different. I'm not saying the friendship doesn't mean anything. I'm just saying that Brooke/Peyton's friendship just seemed more natural, they had a connection and knew each other more than they knew theirselves. I just feel it was more genuine
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

i just watched this episode yesterday and this scene always manages to make me a little teary eyed

credit|spookytown.tumbr
Old 05-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that episode was so sad because it was her last
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread