Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

wow, that's so cool Bent137!!! thanks for sharing with us [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Total Fan

Hi! I just wanted to cme by and post to say how much I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]'ed BJL in last Tuesday's episode. I espechially loved Haley's dream, and her expression after she woke up was so hilarious!

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited amore85 ]
Old 02-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I think that BJL's best scene in this past weeks episode was the Lucas/Haley fight. She just blew me away [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

yeah the fight scene really blew me away too. she was just so disappointed in him and all that anger came out!

joie is soo good with the acting, but also with expression. like her expression when she woke up from the dream was soo funny. and then after nathan said that thing and she turned away from him and looked so heartbroken. that was so awww worthy!
Old 02-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Just jumping the new thread real quick, I go back to work tonight and doubt I'll have a chance to really be around too much the next 5 or 4 days.

But anyway, Maz, love the "girlie" banner. Joie looks sooo pretty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bent, thanks for the info. I have to say I'm suprised too since I've always read that she's went by Joie/Joy her whole life.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Total Fan

Hi! I also loved BJL performance in the Haley/Lucas fight scene. I still can't get enough of her look when she woke up... so damn priceless! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I was wondering, has anyone actually met Joy?
Old 02-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>i'm wondering about the name thing too. because on TRL hilarie accidentally called her Joie, so this might mean people still call her that and Bethany Joy is just her professional name or something? i dunno!</STRONG>
I noticed that too, Kayley but I guess everyone did. I was thinkin' maybe only the close ppl around her call her Joie. I too was thinking that she just wanted her professional name to be her real name maybe one day she will explain. But I remember when I first saw the credits on Gluiding Light and saw the name Joie Lenz I thought that name was so cute and different and I am the type of person who likes when people change the spelling of names to be different. But I like whatever she goes by. I like them both.

amore85, I too loved when Haley went off on Lucas it was well needed. Someone needed to tell him how he was acting was wrong.

Is it possible for me to be added to the list?

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 02-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

For once, the WB has some decent stills of Haley:

High-res. gallery of Hanging By A Moment

low-res. stills:

Old 02-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for bring the pictures over from the wb. Joie looks so pretty in both of them.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Awww she looks so sad in the last picture. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's gonna be a hard episode for Haley next week. Best friend in the hospital, finding out her boyfriend only started hanging out with her to piss off her best friend.. But I still maintain she should have known that! Oh well. Rewriting history on this show? Never. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 10:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scherra:
<STRONG>For once, the WB has some decent stills of Haley:

</STRONG>
Thanks for posting those pictures scherra. That's a record, they have 4 pics of Haley!

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 02-13-2004, 02:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks for posting the pics scherra! i hate seeing the sadness in her eyes [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Starrie i added you to the list.

i'm not really sure that she should have known nathan was just trying to get at lucas. because as far as she knew, he was failing and he came to her for help. i know its kind of obvious. but if haley wanted to believe the best in nathan she thought he genuinely needed her help because she was the best tutor.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree w/ you Maz. She knew he really did help, because, well he did! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So, she thought she could help her best friend, in which mostly she did, because he did stop the 'hazing' for the most part. To the oblivious person, you could look at it as a 'coinsidence' because she is the best tutor, and well, he's not the brightest crayon in the box [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol

MORNIN ALL!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-13-2004, 12:58 PM
Supreme Fan

I agree, cliffieluv. There was more than one instance where she questioned Nathan's motives and she only started tutoring him to get him off of Lucas' back. It was only after she got to know him a little that she started tutoring him just to help him (like in that episode when Luke said she could stop tutoring him and she said she couldn't). They both knew the other person had ulterior motives when they started their tutoring sessions but they saw it as a mutually beneficial snenerio so they went along with it, and feelings progressed from here.

What I think is that the writers are suddenly making Haley as clueless as poor revisionist history Brooke in order to somehow justify Lucas yelling at Haley about "betraying" him. If you listen to the dialogue during that scene, she goes "oh my god, I can't believe everyone keeps saying that" or something, like it's not true, like she really believed Nathan never used her. I think it's really dumb they have to change the show's very limited history already just for Lucas to be the hero every single time. And I wouldn't care if they just messed with LPB's history, but now they're messing with NH and that's where I draw the line, yo. Haley's a smart girl, no way in hell was she fooled by Nathan's act in the beginning. I guess we'll see just how clueless they're rewriting her next week.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread