Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

ooh Maz you wrote fic? I gotta go read it later after the show. cool beans!
Old 01-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG!!! there was a new Haley promo!!! it was longer too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-27-2004, 07:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Eek, I just saw it too! How cute! I've been waiting forever to see a Haley promo!
Old 01-27-2004, 07:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw the new promo. Freaking out right now. All I remember is the blue tank top thing. Does anyone remember if there was any other new stuff?

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 01-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

a different scene w/ just nathan was in it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and i think maybe a different one w/ haley, i'm not sure.... i was like running around my room and jumping!! lol OMG, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

I saw it!!! I am so happy I taped Gilmore Girls now. I freaked when I remembered I was taping it in the other room LOL.
Old 01-27-2004, 07:41 PM
Supreme Fan

I've been meaning to post here but somehow never thought to whenever I logged onto FF. Probably cuz the N/H thread just draws me in. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But here I am now, hi everyone. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Love BJL, love Haley, love you all. Hee.

I've only seen the short version of the Haley promo (and didn't I *say* that there would be an extended one? Huh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) Can't wait to see the new one. I'll have to watch GG tonight to try and catch it.

Happy OTH Day!
Old 01-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

Glad you finally stopped by Linda! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."
Old 01-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Drunk Haley was hilarious! "1....3...5!" was the best and her puking was so funny.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Because I couldn't help myself, I noticed there's no banner atop the thread, so I made ya one. But then I saw Miya's banner was a thread banner so I thought maybe you guys just don't like having a banner on top of the thread, sooooo I dunno. I'm just gonna post mine anyways and you can do with it what you like.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>Drunk Haley was hilarious! "1....3...5!" was the best and her puking was so funny.</STRONG>
man, I was laughing so hard I didn't hear the 1, 3, 5... lol I'm gonna have to rewind it. And oh, I have a ? did she ever say, "are you breaking up with me" during their chat?!?!

haha, how great was the, WHEN U GET UR TATTOO REMOVED, THEN U CAN TALK TO ME lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Haley is halarious. Tatoo removed..haha...I love her...what I'd really like to see is her family...I mean...does Haley even have parents?????
Old 01-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

can I just say how pretty Haley looked in this eppy? I LOVED her hair [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] she even looked cute when she was hungover!!! lol... the hat though, WHY THE HAT?!?!? lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BBallinGurl31:
<STRONG>

man, I was laughing so hard I didn't hear the 1, 3, 5... lol I'm gonna have to rewind it. And oh, I have a ? did she ever say, "are you breaking up with me" during their chat?!?!

haha, how great was the, WHEN U GET UR TATTOO REMOVED, THEN U CAN TALK TO ME lol</STRONG>
Linda, thats lovely. Are we allowed to have three thread banners? LOL. Cuz they are all so great!

I didn't hear the are you breaking up with me line, and I totally wondered about it. What is with that?

Joie was phenomenal today. Man, just so great. I loved her pinky ring LOL. Drunk!Haley was great but we didn't see enough for her to rival Drunk!Michelle [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Linda, the banner's goregous! I don't see a problem with three banners. The more pretty pictures the better, right?

BJL was great in this episode. I don't really think she had a lot of "heavy" stuff to deal with, but her first scene with Nathan was really great. I think she played the concerned girlfriend really well. It's hard to do that when Nathan's the boyfriend. The whole subject of family life has to be approached very carefully with him.

Drunk!Haley was fun too. I knew she'd be a bit frisky. Drunk!Michelle still holds the title though.

Haley's outfits in this episode were really cute. You never really got to see a lot more because she had a jean jacket on a lot, but the shirt in the first scene is good. I liked it. I'm still not sure I can get over the hat though. *shudders* Her hair was really working the entire ep. Why cover it with a hat? Why?

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Closed Thread   Post New Thread