Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 01:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

haha that makes so much sense. brooke does bounce a lot huh. 'tigger' nickname totally suits her then.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Rebekah, that makes perfect sense.

I love the dynamic that Haley and Brooke building, not really meaningful like H/P but cute nonetheless.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB:
<STRONG>Rebekah, that makes perfect sense.

I love the dynamic that Haley and Brooke building, not really meaningful like H/P but cute nonetheless.</STRONG>
Yeah, I surprised myself by liking it too. I have this feeling after the LB thing is all "done with" whatever that means (I don't know spoilers but I'm guessing it won't end well) I think Haley is going to be overly-there for Brooke, kinda like she's trying to make up for what Lucas did. You know, because of all the guilt that we talked about earlier...I would hope Haley would be too busy with Nathan but I think she's really going to try and help Brooke because now Haley really knows what a ***** up her best friend is.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

aww i loved haley in this ep. The dream sequence was so funny and the expressions on her face when she woke up were so funny.

the fight with lucas was intense but im really happy the way it played out. haley is disappointed in luke and stood up to him, and glad she didn't let her being friends with oeyton affect her standing up for brooke either. BUT i am glad lucas said what he did, because in my opinion there was a certain amount of betrayal in haley dating nathan that was never really addressed. cant wait till next week to see how it affects their friendship.

the scene with nathan was so sad. i dont think he even realised what he said. haley never knew that nathan only came after her to hurt lucas, but it was kinda obvious and i guess he just thought she knew. but it was so heartbreaking the way she turned away.

and i really want brooke and haley to be friends. the "tigger" thing was cute. brooke does seem to bounce around. lol.

also we're nearing a new thread! yay. i made the banner yesterday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>the scene with nathan was so sad. i dont think he even realised what he said. haley never knew that nathan only came after her to hurt lucas, but it was kinda obvious and i guess he just thought she knew. but it was so heartbreaking the way she turned away.
</STRONG>
You're right Maz, Nathan didn't understand the significance of what he said b/c it didn't matter to him. The past is the past. The fact is that he is now with Haley and wants to be. However, the past isn't the past with Haley b/c of the argument she had with Lucas. Makes a lot of what Lucas was saying true. I think Haley was really disturbed by the argument and that's why what Nathan said upset her so much. Under other circumstances, I'm not sure she would have been so disturbed.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-11-2004, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I agree veracity. Hearing Nathan say that right after her fight with Lucas really hit her hard and it's going to make her question the relationship again.

Also when you tie this into what her and Peyton were discussing, "did she think her relationship with Nathan was worth losing her best friend over". This will all probably play into what she's feeling over Lucas next week.

Rebekah, I can see her reaching out to Brooke as well but just wonder if she'll feel caught in the middle of it all and ultimately feel torn about Lucas and Peyton?

They really have weaved a tangled web, haven't they?

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 02-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>Brooke practically bounced into the room. Hence the Tigger comment. She is pretty bouncy.</STRONG>
And as someone on TWoP pointed out, Brooke was also wearing a "very prominent striped scarf" though I guess not prominent enough for us to have noticed. Either way, I also got a kick out of that remark. Dry wit, meet bouncy. The personality difference makes for such an interesting energy whenever these two run into each other.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scherra:
<STRONG>And as someone on TWoP pointed out, Brooke was also wearing a "very prominent striped scarf" though I guess not prominent enough for us to have noticed. Either way, I also got a kick out of that remark. Dry wit, meet bouncy. The personality difference makes for such an interesting energy whenever these two run into each other.</STRONG>
Funny how I didn't notice the scarf [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess I don't notice the prominent stuff LOL.

I think Haley will def get in the middle but then regret it as she feels torn. Your right about that Julie.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

yeah it was the fact that Haley was thinking about it because of the fight with Lucas. And then Nathan just coming out and saying it would have made her feel really bad. because Lucas was right that Nathan said a few nice things to her because of lucas (this is true)and she was ready to go out with him. i know it wasn't that simple obviously, but thats how lucas obviously felt inside, and haley probably feels bad.

From the description of next week it looks like haley is going to stay away from lucas because she feels guilty or something. i hope the fight between them helps build the LH friendship. I know many people dont like Lucas right now, but the LH friendship was one of the great things about the show.

Also Joie does just act every role so well. She did so well in that fight and then the heartbroken look. she's amazing.

also as always her hair looked great. hehe.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

I didn't really think about the scarf either lol

Maz, yes, I agree and the real irony (there's sooo much) is that Haley really thought she was helping Lucas, tutoring Nathan so he would back off. But she ultimately played into "plan B" which was too piss off Lucas by associating himself with Haley. And of course it backfired on Nathan, most of us knew it would and that he would fall for her (how could he not??)

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 02-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

i didn't notice the scarf either! funny. i just watched the fight again and i stand by that i loved it all even tho i love LH.

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread