Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily:
<STRONG>Cliffie: That is so funny because that is just like my mother. She talks to every single person she passes. We are in the line at the grocery store and she is talkiing to some stranger about something in the tabloids. I look at her like she is crazy and she says," I embarrass my own daughter." That just makes it worse. Thank god we have these forums or I would never speak to people I don't know. LOL.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yea i know exactly how you feel. It was funny because my aunt told me a story about how when my cousins were younger they would tell her not to talk so much to the people behind the counters at places like McDonalds because whenever she was done talking their food was always cold! I thought that was a pretty amusing story.

I know, I am just not wired that way either. I get nervous talking to people I don't know. In the store my aunt and mom were chatting with like 4 people on line and I'm just standing there like, okay can we go now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I would have never been able to do the VJ thing like Joie did. I would have turned beet red and started stuttering into the camera [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or just stood there like James did lol.
Old 01-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>
QuestionDo people wear rings on their left ring finger if they aren't married? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Actually, there is this actor that I love and he wears one and isn't married....BJL seems to wear several rings, so... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I thought that BJL did a fabulous job with the VJ-ing -you can tell she is a music lover and as a fellow addict I appreciated it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my gosh, I totally think Bethany did great vj-ing...if I were to, I'd be like 'Um...hi, sooo...'that's me, unless my friends are there, because if I'm with my parents, I would never to talk strangers because I'm like, little miss innocent, but with my friends...well the hyper friends oooh, I'm crazy. I asked every kid that we walked by if they had a minimum day, and of course they did since it was 12 something and they were like walking home, but we didn't have school, so I was having fun with that...I seriously asked every kid then I kind of yelled at them when they left...

Yeah, ok...that's beside the point! Bethany would be such a great vj, she should join Hilarie more often when she vjs and she could like help out...that would be soo cool. Well yeah..

"My junk is you."
Old 01-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey all, I posted a "serial date" game on the Nathan/Haley thread, page 9 towards the bottom, if anyone wants to play! Check out the virtual gift I bought for the Danny/Michelle fans on this board! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 01-18-2004, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky:
<STRONG>Hey all, I posted a "serial date" game on the Nathan/Haley thread, page 9 towards the bottom, if anyone wants to play! Check out the virtual gift I bought for the Danny/Michelle fans on this board! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tammy</STRONG>
heh I said this over there too but it bears repeating lol, I fully expect my gift in the mail ASAP [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Now if only it came with your very own PAS too.

OT I'm watching The Thorn Birds on WE. I love this movie. So scandalous! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Who else but Meggie would "seduce" a priest?

Becca, do people really do that? hmm. I thought that would be the one finger you don't wear it on. Interesting.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

im so like that too, i can't just start a convo with someone i don't know! but my friends can just easily go up to someone and talke to them.

Joie did the VJing thing so well. I would so not be able to do that. I would probably do what James did too. Although he did talk a little at the end and seemed to do okay, but he didn't look straight at the camera. okay im watching too closely.

i like Joie's blonde hair too. i think it really suits her. And the long straight blonde she had at the start of GL. I swear she's had sooo many different hairstyles we wouldn't be able to count. When i watch the manny tapes i have, every different scene is a diff hairstyle, from minor changes, to big ones.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>i like Joie's blonde hair too. i think it really suits her. And the long straight blonde she had at the start of GL. I swear she's had sooo many different hairstyles we wouldn't be able to count. When i watch the manny tapes i have, every different scene is a diff hairstyle, from minor changes, to big ones.</STRONG>
I think she looks great in any hairc color and that's really hard to do. I like her hair best when it's straight regardless of the color. I think it looks less overwhelming on her tiny frame than all the curls.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Who knew there were so many shy girls here? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
You're all so articulate and expressive. I used to be way shy too, but if I can say one good thing about being an over-30 chick, you just become more comfortable in your own skin and get over alot of shyness. I work in healthcare and I've had to deal with people so much that I just pretty much can talk to anyone, anytime. I also have a really dorky habit of smiling at *everyone*, which sometimes gets me in trouble...if you smile at a homeless man he will ask you for money! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The one circumstance that makes me shy is with a guy I find attractive, I totally turn 13 and can barely make eye contact. It is really sad, I just kind of melt into a puddle.

I love BJL's confidence and spunk!

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 01-18-2004, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Joie looking up at him is cute and the way he's holding his face lol and then Hil in the background. Joie is all smiley!!

Thank you for pointing that out!
Your welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I was excited to find it!

Quote:
LunaLeo it's great to see you here! Have you made any videos lately? I still watch your "Moment to Be Real" all the time! Oooh, you should do a Danny/Michelle video!
Quote:
ooh I love that video. Yes, please make more! And def. a D/M one!!
Thanks! I actually have just started an OTH one, but I definetly might make a D/M one at the same time.

Quote:
That picture of her and Gavin is cute. She has a funny look on her face, like she is trying to seduce him.
Quote:
well, he is a musician
Heh. I had the same thought!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

PS.. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Maz! Your sites are looking great!

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited LunaLeo ]
Old 01-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky:
<STRONG>Who knew there were so many shy girls here? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
You're all so articulate and expressive. I used to be way shy too, but if I can say one good thing about being an over-30 chick, you just become more comfortable in your own skin and get over alot of shyness. I work in healthcare and I've had to deal with people so much that I just pretty much can talk to anyone, anytime. I also have a really dorky habit of smiling at *everyone*, which sometimes gets me in trouble...if you smile at a homeless man he will ask you for money! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The one circumstance that makes me shy is with a guy I find attractive, I totally turn 13 and can barely make eye contact. It is really sad, I just kind of melt into a puddle.

I love BJL's confidence and spunk!

Tammy</STRONG>
I have social anxiety but over the years I have definitely worked on my issues and gotten much better. I used to not be able to look anyone in the eye but I'm not like that at all anymore. My friends were definitely a big help in that area, being patient with me when they knew I was uncomfortable but also pushing me a little at the same time.

It's just a little hard because I'm graduating college soon and the "real world" scares the crap out of me. Oh well.

Anyway, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

LunaLeo I am so happy to hear you are making more videos. Can't wait to see them!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

It's so hard to believe some of you are so shy. But, I have issues with being social too. My roommate is the complete opposite, so it helps a bit and at the same time makes me completely uncomfortable when she brings certain people to the room. I have a few years before I deal with the real world, so I hope having her as a roommate will help change me. I tend to really admire and gravitate to people who seem to be confident socially.

BJL seems to be up for anything and willing to talk to anybody. Like I said before, I just really admire that. On TRL it was like she knew how shy and uncomfortable James was and kind of took over the VJing thing for him. How very emphatic of her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LunaLeo, I can't wait for the OTH (and possible D/M) video.

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 01-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

I lose most of my shy-ness on the computer because I've been at FF so long and I've been doing the chatting thing for so many years. It's the face to face stuff I'm not so good at, ya know.

I just had my Alias fix so I'm happy as a clam. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How is everyone doing?
Old 01-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

well, just saw a Brooke Pomo after the Surreal Life!! Where is the Haley promo people?!?! Well, watching WAO now for like the thousandth time!! haha... hopefully I'll catch a NEW PROMO!!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] if neone sees one, lemme know!!! cuz i might miss it [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] hope everyone is doing fine!!! i'm alright cliffieluv!!! haha, "HOW U DO'N" hahaha.....
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

OT I'm watching The Thorn Birds on WE. I love this movie. So scandalous! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Who else but Meggie would "seduce" a priest?

</STRONG>

OMG. I love that series. I love the book too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can read and watch it over and over again. *sighs*
Old 01-18-2004, 09:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i love Joie v-jing. She was awesome and so great.She seems to have this amazing personality that just pulls you towards her. You know she's sweet and someone who is kind that likes to have a good time. I'd love to meet her. The pics of the cast are great.BJL looks beautiful as always and who is this gavin guy?Can you ask hott!Man, :drools: he and BJL looked good together. They would make a cute couple.The pics of BJL and the cast are great.They all seem really close which is always a great thing in a cast.All seem like friends and of course sophia and chad are. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think BJL is beautiful with whatever color hair she has. I am so envious of that.

Btw: On the shyness thing. I am not like that at all. I really don't know why.I can easily talk to strangers and have hour long conversations and not feel nervous.Just a thing. I'm not shy about anything.I'll talk about anything.I am completly open and honest.Just how i am.Maybe that's why out of all my friends i always get flirted with the most.I am not shy like them.I always get a guy coming over and starting up some conversation.it's easy for me but my sister is so shy,She get's embarrased and hates to be seen with me,I ruin her "soical life" cheerleaders. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top