Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

there's going to be a cast pic in Teen People?!?! has it come out yet?!
Old 03-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Someone said in the news thread that they just received their copy in the mail and the photoshoot is towards the back. Hopefully we'll get some pics and scans before it hits stores on the 9th (I think). Subscribers get them like a week early.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

thanks Linda [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Supreme Fan

According to Dipsy x Girl on the news thread: "James looks so cute. He's dressed somewhat "preppy" in one of the pics... but he's wearing a plaid shirt, lol. There's only one pic of Bethany... and it's with James... *SO* cute!"

Well... No complaints from me. Hee.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Woo a pic of the JL's!! I can't wait to see it.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Total Fan

Hey! The pics are up of the Teen People photoshoot on the News Central thread. Sadly, there is only one pic of Joie! But it's a cute pic with James, I just wish there could have been more!
Old 03-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey I'm new and I just wanted to say that I just love BJL. She is so amazing and she blows me away in all the scene she's in. She has a wonderful voice in the last eppy totally blew me away. I was also wondering if I could get a numer of being BJL fan, if that's ok. Thank you.

Jessica [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Love how the new thread came along

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 03-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I saw the pictures! It really bites that she's only in one [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] How lame is that? But alas, I love the one that we got, even though the outfit is not so great lol.
Old 03-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Uhhh yeah, I didn't wanna say anything, but what's with everyone being in really cute outfits except for Joie? And it really really sucks she's in one group picture. Chad, Hilarie and Sophia are in 4 each, James is in 3 and Joie is in 1. Hmmm something's not right there. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Absolute Fan

It really doesn't add up why everyone else is pretty much in 3 or 4 pictures and Joie is only in one and its with two other people. I loved that she was holding on to James's arm though.

She is just so pretty, we need more pictures of her.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

It doesn't seem right considering all the pimpage PLB have already gotten. And, Haley is one of the most interesting characters on the show and BJL is IMO the best teen female actress. If anything, they should've had BJL in HB's place in the CMM/HB/JL pic. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh, and I've decided I would've liked BJL's outfit so much better if she'd been in a nice pair of black or red or blue heels. That could've been nice.

editied because I'm color ignorant

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 03-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

WHAT!...Only one pic of Bethany?..wat the heck?!?!..stupid brainless MORONS!...i'm sorry, but shes definitely a part of OTH!..and in my opinion, shes the best part!..and i think she deserves more than one measely little picture!..well, at least there was one...

ETA: She looks very beautiful! I loved that it was with her and James..soo cute!..i just wish there was one more!..without anyone else with them..and a little bit more zoomed in...

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited ¤NDN Angel¤ ]
Old 03-02-2004, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Im pissed there's only one pic of her too. they are nice pics and it would have been good if she was in more shots. She is one of the best characters on the show.

And i love the pic she's in tho, she's holding on to James' arm. so cute. excet her outfit isn't that nice. she still looks really pretty tho.
Old 03-02-2004, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>Uhhh yeah, I didn't wanna say anything, but what's with everyone being in really cute outfits except for Joie? And it really really sucks she's in one group picture. Chad, Hilarie and Sophia are in 4 each, James is in 3 and Joie is in 1. Hmmm something's not right there. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It's like fine we get it CMM,HB,SB are pretty. Well thats all nice and good but SO ARE the JL's. AND *they* are far more interesting, to boot. It's so rediculous. And I have no idea why they made Joie dress in that. It really is pretty scary. It looks like she's wearing a NASCAR taxi cab LOL. Oh well, lets hope Haley isn't wearing anything worse than that tonight. *coughHATcough*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread