Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily:
<STRONG>

And about this girlfriend. She doesn't exist in my mind. In my mind James and I are dating. LOL. J/K. I'm not thatcrazy.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i think we all want to date James [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Well i sort of am that crazy but not in the stalker way of course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 03-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>Morning all! Just was reading some spoilers on another site. The link is on the Fan Forum spoiler thread. Good spoilers for those who are interesting. A little tibit to get everyone going, no it's not a spoiler but personal cast info. An extra posted that she has spoken with James and that he loves to talk a lot and is hotter in person. Sigh! Doesn't that get everyone going better than coffee!!</STRONG>
Awww, he just seems to be so sweet! I was babbling about him at a get together last night and I think my friends want to have me committed! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Ballers!! i just failed my econ test [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

omg i LOVE The wb message boards!! lol Samantha has a very interesting comment about james' gf lol. i hate bringing up that subject but yeah [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Absolute Fan

awww, sorry bout your test Kayley. You will do better next time.

Hope everyone is having a good day...I am..I think I just got a raise at work [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Im so mad that we don't even get to see reruns tomorrow. I wanna see James!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks Ally, the next test is in april so i don't have to worry about anything for now lol

i'm pissed about the no reruns. i had a OTH marathon yesterday night while i was studying! the many james distractions might be why i still don't get econ lol.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Amy- I have a package waiting for me at home... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I cant wait to see what I got...LOL

Thats kinda funny what she had to say about his gf. I will gladly take her place [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]- I'm the exact oppisite- LOL... Anywho there is this hella hot dude in the writing lab-- Yeah I know y'all dont care, but Im gettin sick of being single...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Absolute Fan

do I even want to know what the girl is saying about James's girlfriend. Im afriad to even look.

Kayley at least you have a while for the next test. That is always a good thing.

Im on spring break and I really need to study but im working extra hours this week [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mandie...go get the cute guy...now...run!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Ally- It's not a big deal what she is saying about his gf. BUt its hella funny. LOL! My mom is gonna get a new car- im really quite annoyed...

I am bored and VERY tempted tp dl aim...LOL

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

hello all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

my intellegent comments of the day

Kayley: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] it's ok hun just think James. James lips, james abs, james beautiful eyes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mandie: Go get the boy!

James....drool.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh i got a cute little blue vintage coat today. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 03-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>my s/n is MissCaLy4nYa!!!

lol Kat, Kaylee, and Kayley....the "K" sisters!!!</STRONG>
Kayley.. that is so right the K sisters that want to do bad things to James. lol
icon: xthebesthing
Old 03-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Total Fan

Hello all.. (Yeah, I'm new) I love that so many others are obviously deeply deluded... like me. I am glad I found this site... something to keep me going until April! I leave for London on Friday, but I will try to keep track of this thread until then...

PS and FYI... this week on ESPN they are showing the movie "A Season on the Brink" starring James Lafferty. Can you say, "YAY!!!"
Old 03-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

"YAY!!!!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] welcome hun. This is a wonderful thread and board. Glad you are here. Enjoy the fun world of hottie James. We all do. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] welcome i'm kat. If you want to chat PM me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 03-08-2004, 02:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Have you girls MISSED ME??

Of course you have...

Lol. Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately, I've had so much schoolwork. I probably won't be around for the remainder of the week, so I'm just stopping by to say hello and I love all my baller girls!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Absolute Fan

At least you stopped by, Lauren. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Welcome, vysed to the loveliness that is the James/Nathan appreciation thread. And you're right; we are all deluded, but happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
An extra posted that she has spoken with James and that he loves to talk a lot and is hotter in person.
thanks Elizabeth! that makes me nuts you know. that's all i can say; that just makes me absolutely freakin' NUTS that he is so sweet and fabulous. AHHHHHHH! that man is so hot he makes my perspiration sweat.

Baller 3, woo-hoo, you got mail! if i'm on, IM me later (or PM me if i'm not) when you open it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Baller 1, sorry to hear about your exam. you'll get another chance. think of it this way: now you're all "Fine" like Nathan. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread