Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Heh- no I have no clue. I know TONS of people at the college- I have no idea who it could be. But yeah I could definitely let James come to my rescue..LOL- he could so hurt them...I doubt it, I bet he isnt big on confrontation- most shy people arent... but hey a girl can dream- sublimenal messages* Break up with your gf and go look for Mandie from west texas* hahahah- I WISH

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol mandie! he probably would be too shy, especially if it's a big huge huge that he confronts!! i'd actually like to see a terrified look on james' face, that'd be simply adorable!
Old 02-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww Amy 3 - Thanks Im glad you got my back

Kayley- I would love to see a terrified look on his face- that would be awesome... haha maybe not but yeah- Im like soo in a James mood- like I always am- but right now SEVERELY!!!!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-20-2004, 11:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol i'm always 1000% severely in love with him. he's so magically delicious!

OMG OMG i'm printing James' crotchal area right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i'm really thinking things right now heeeeheeee! lol this poster is HUGE!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 11:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>lol i'm always 1000% severely in love with him. he's so magically delicious!

OMG OMG i'm printing James' crotchal area right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i'm really thinking things right now heeeeheeee! lol this poster is HUGE!!!</STRONG>
Man Kayley, you have James on your brain, don't you. You are too cute.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, to really keep us in our james mood:

Kayley, i was exactly the same way whilst printing... every time a page came out, it would be another body part and i would squeal with glee. yeah, we are beyond help.

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>

Man Kayley, you have James on your brain, don't you. You are too cute.

Ally</STRONG>
awww i love you Ally [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]!!! and everyone else who thinks i'm cute [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>ok, to really keep us in our james mood:

Kayley, i was exactly the same way whilst printing... every time a page came out, it would be another body part and i would squeal with glee. yeah, we are beyond help.

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]</STRONG>
lol!!! this thing is like taller than my door!!! i love loooking closely at every body part that's printed out. i wish they did the back view of this shot too so i can see an angle of his luscious ASS!
Old 02-20-2004, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Heh- yall crack me up- I would print the james thing but I dont know where I would put it- I have all my kim anderson and frog stuff everywhere....

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-20-2004, 11:29 PM
Absolute Fan

man you guys are making me want to print it. But im to lazy to hook my printer back up.

Amy...I just did the eye yoga [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

Old 02-20-2004, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Kayley, you crack me up with your backside fixation. i never cease to be amused.

Mandie, i'm glad you are using an avi with your pic again; i like seeing your smiling face flash by. it really makes it feel like i am talking to you, LOL.

Ally, i think we MUST post tonight until you reach 500. are you in? thanks for what you said about my letter. i look fwd to sending it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

btw, i was at paragon sports today (didn't buy anything though) looking at jordan stuff. do you think james picked his number as #23 b/c of michael?
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Absolute Fan

There is no way im leaving tonight till I have reached 500 and if I have to talk about Nathan the whole time I won't be complaining.

Ally

Old 02-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Heh- LOL he is soo hott! Im glad that you feel like you are really talkin to me lol- Im not always smiley tho--LOL

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-20-2004, 11:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>Kayley, you crack me up with your backside fixation. i never cease to be amused.

Mandie, i'm glad you are using an avi with your pic again; i like seeing your smiling face flash by. it really makes it feel like i am talking to you, LOL.

Ally, i think we MUST post tonight until you reach 500. are you in? thanks for what you said about my letter. i look fwd to sending it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

btw, i was at paragon sports today (didn't buy anything though) looking at jordan stuff. do you think james picked his number as #23 b/c of michael?</STRONG>
i love it when i can amused people! i hope you're not the only one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]! yeah mandie, your av "talks" to me. not really but amy's right, it seems like we're actually having a real convo!!

keep posting amy! ur getting there!

about 23, maybe it's a jordan thing.....he definetely has the looks to surpass jordan's appearance but he's still working on his game!
Old 02-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Extreme Fan

THe reason I am using it is because I wanted one to do with James- so why not put his #1 fan? Haha

I bet he has a fixation with MJ- a lot of guys do...

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread