Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Total Fan

i wish they had took a picture together
so since it's sophia birthday, austin obviously tweet, it's simple but it still makes me smile
Quote:
happybirthdaysophia #happybirthdaysophia #happybirthdaysophia #happybirthdaysophia #happybirthdaysophia6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

and another tweet about s9:
Quote:
Just read the first two scripts. My character is pretty much dominating the universe this season. Gonna be epic.
i really hope that he's right and that there will be good stuff for julian next season

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 07-09-2011 at 06:47 PM
Old 07-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i hope it's out of Tree Hill and in New York
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-09-2011, 04:33 AM
Total Fan

N-Y would be perfect since it's quite neutral, i mean TH is brooke's home and LA is julian's home, in N-Y, they could both start over, well especially brooke
Old 07-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NY just seems more family friendly IMO
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Total Fan

exactly, they don't have to live in manhattann there are plenty nice houses elsewhere in N-Y, and it's cloe from tree hill
it's so frutrating because them moving out seems so logical, this is bound to happen sooner and later, especially iif julian wants his career to survive but yet brooke still don't get it
Old 07-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

brooke gets it, I thinks he does.

but she's always considered Tree Hill home. And since Julian isn't putting up a fight anymore about moving and starting a new life, she thinks he's okay with staying in Tree Hill. Julian needs to stand up and tell her what he wants.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-11-2011, 03:11 AM
Total Fan

yeah, it was kinda a sign of hope when she thought that julian may not want to move to new york in s8 because she thought it would be unfair to him since he wants to move to LA
so from this she must get that it's also unfair for him to stay in TH just because it's her home and in the same time she doesn't want him to be away for work, especially since she wasn't even pregnant yet in 8x11

it will always be her home but as long as they're together, it will be fine wherever they are and they can have a new home somewhere else
but the accident in 8x11 sure won't help him, he must still feel guilty about it and with the twins, he doesn't want to bother her with that
Old 07-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's time for Brooke Davis to find a new home. And Tree Hill is always a place to visit.

Nathan and Haley thought about that when buying the house in the season 5 flashbacks.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Total Fan

exactly, NH talked many times about moving out so if they can, so can brooke
Old 07-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke lived in New York once and that was with Victoria...Maybe she's afraid of being lonely again when Julian is off working on a movie?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Total Fan

maybe, i guess but still it's so different now, she has the family she always wished for, she knows julian will do everything to be close to his family and not turning into his father so i'm sure he'll do projects in the country and preferably close to N-Y
honestly, nothing is stopping them, it's only up to brooke, even for the KC, she can be the partner and be away from TH

and guess who's back on twitter? SensitiveJulian !!
Quote:
It's great to be back in Tree Hill. I'm making moves, trying to get my business to come to me so my family can stay here forever.57 minutes ago via web
so apparently characters' twitter are allowed now

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 07-30-2011 at 10:35 PM
Old 07-13-2011, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

since it's the last season how many spoilers can there be to divulge on Twitter?

and it's silly that they can't have a character twitter!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Total Fan

no idea, it's already difficult to get the spoilers online so on twitter it's even worse, but i don't think you can't say in twitter now they posted more pictures but when i say pictures, it's basically pics of the crew or something like that

it's kinda odd, i mean, sure it's the last season so they try to keep everything secret but s8 was also supposed to be the last season and we got a LOT of spoliers and i still enjoyed this season (probably one of my favs)
and i don't buy the argument about keeping hing secrets so they'll have more viewers as possible, it's the last season, ratings don't matter and the CW never care about ratings (especially from OTH) because in this case, the show would be over since a long time ago

the rule about not using a character' twitter is just plain stupid, you can follow glee's characters' or homer simpsons, even some characters of grey's but of course the cw has to make a big deal of it
Old 07-15-2011, 05:24 AM
Total Fan

Here's a new pic of austin, he's too silly @AUS10NICHOLS hard day at work on One Tree Hill on Twitpic and a recent interview http://everythingaustin.com/2011/07/...s-being-green/

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 07-15-2011 at 10:44 AM
Old 07-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OTH people are just super weird about social media. i think it goes back to season 1 when everyone knew EVERYTHING that was going to happen because stuff was passed aroundt he net. And that was before facebook, twitter and what else is out now
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread