Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2004, 01:14 PM
Total Fan

What a great idea... the adults needed a spot. LOL. Who was the mean BB Team booster mom that karen fought with in the beginning? The one she said was the same bee-yotch since high school? THen she showed up at the Scott party and was totally snubbed by Deb playing nice with Karen?
Old 07-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that pic of Paul and Hil. He is freaking hot. I was watching 7th Heaven reruns a few months ago. And he was guest. He was a pastor. He was so skinny. I like him more now.

L-
Old 07-18-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

BB mom? I think that was Tim's stepmom Sherry. But don't quote. I haven't seen all the eps.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 07-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

yay! love the start of the adults!!!

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
Old 07-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Question

Who is your favorite adult on the show??
Old 07-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Already mentioned mine :: Whitey.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 07-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

I like all of them but I kinda like Dan. I know hes an a** but hes good at acting like an a**. Hes the guy u love to hate!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My fave is Mr. Dan the man. Even though he's a jerk. I love his, "Your mom is on crack" line. Hehe...don't remember from which ep that was from though.

I think OTH has a great adult cast. I like how Moira and Chad interact. And how Whitey interacts with the kids. I also like Peyton's relationship with her Dad. And of course, the drama of Dan, Deb and Nathan. Can't get enough of it.

L-
Old 07-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Mine has to be Dan. Sure, he's a SOB. But he's a good one. And I love when he shows his human side...like when Lucas was in the crash or he took out those photos of Lucas he had saved or when Karen hugged him. Or one of my favorite scenes--his and Nathan's scenes at the end of TLY. Dan is so messed up, but he's such an awesome character. He's my Brooke of the teen crowd. I can forgive him for all the stuff he does because I love him so.
Old 07-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

here are some pics!

Old 07-18-2004, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jennifer- It was a great idea for a thread. Thanks for starting it.
Thank for all those pics Natalie! You are awesome girl. Paul really looks hot in that one big pick of him. If I had to pick my favorite adult it would have to be Keith. I know a lot of people don't like him and think he is weak, but I love the guy. He will always be the sweet guy who has always been there for Karen and Lucas no matter what. Maybe this season he will have a stronger character. And I love Karen. She is my favorite woman. Her and Lucas's relationship is so strong. And don't worry about Whitey guys. He'll be back. I don't think they will get rid of him. He was at the WB Party this week and I don't think he would be there if he wasn't going to be in Season 2.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Barb & Paul @ TCA 2004:
Old 07-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the pics!
They look different, but they dont! haha... I think its just cuz I haven't seen them for a bit!
But intwo months they will be back on!
Old 07-22-2004, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

jilliek- those are great pic of Barbara and Dan!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Paul is very caliente. I don't really have a dadcrush! on him (the only dad worthy of that is the one and only Sandy Cohen), but I have a he'solderbutsowhat!?! crush on him. I could eat him up.