Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmba310 (View Post)
Julian + Dude = Jude

They're hoping he'll be the manly version of his father.
lmfao dying.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Did not like this episode at all. It was a bad finale period, season or series. Skipping a whole year in one episode was just didn't feel right. And I was so confused about what happened with Brooke. Juilan is just chilling at home while Brooke had the babies? Absolutely hated that Jamie's girltrouble's and Chuck's abandonment issues were the main plots. And yes, I miss voiceovers and the quoting of literature, but when Jamie does it's just plain cringe-worthy. I have no clue whatsoever where this show can possibly go after this episode. But I do hope Mark can pull off a better series finale next year, because I thought this was crap.

eta: I'm reading brooke fell, is that what caused her to deliver early? I must have accidentally fast-forwarded that part.

Last edited by a shade of gray; 05-17-2011 at 07:53 PM
a shade of gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmba310 (View Post)
Julian + Dude = Jude

They're hoping he'll be the manly version of his father.
Becky if I didn’t love you before...I do now.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a shade of gray (View Post)
Did not like this episode at all. It was a bad finale period, season or series. Skipping a whole year in one episode was just didn't feel right. And I was so confused about what happened with Brooke. Juilan is just chilling at home while Brooke had the babies? Absolutely hated that Jamie's girltrouble's and Chuck's abandonment issues were the main plots. And yes, I miss voiceovers and the quoting of literature, but when Jamie does it's just plain cringe-worthy. I have no clue whatsoever where this show can possibly go after this episode. But I do hope Mark can pull off a better series finale next year, because I thought this was crap.

eta: I'm reading brooke fell, is that what caused her to deliver early? I must have accidentally fast-forwarded that part.
Yeah, she's like 7mths pregnant, standing on a stool, trying to get a giant bag of whatever down from a top cabinet. FAIL.

stalia
trice | tumblr
xxxLP_TLAxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hate how Brooke magically got pregnant with twins. They should've done the invitro storyline and then it would've made sense, but no, after all the "she can't get pregnant," suddenly it just happens and is also twins.

Also, I hate the Jamie/Madison storyline. (I'd rather ship Jamie with Jenny Jagielski and I don't like Madison getting in the way of my head canon.)

But I did love the NH+Lydia scene in Karen's Cafe, that was adorable!
Princess Pinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Nate/Lydia Best part of the ep for me actually. Nate saying she couldn't leave the house until she was 30/40 was hot and adorable all at once. Finally some much needed daughter/father moments.

Next fav was Haley/cafe S1/S8...Karen'Lucas - Haley/Jamie throwbacks.

I'm hoping Brooke saying that Haley works and performs there will continue onto next season and then Haley = Karen (but obvs not the Dan part, lol)...but the caring, looking after Cafe (which is just code for looking over Tree Hill and it's residents) is totally Haley. She is that role...the mother figure of TH.

Loved the NHJL family scene and Nate calling Haley "beautiful". The NH scenes were lacking in diaplogue and for that reason I am happy there's a S9...I feel like the next 13 eps of S9 should have what was missing in the past 13 eps of THIS season...more NH.

I also loved Haley singing alone at the cafe for Nathan...took me back to S1 and Nathan was looking at her with so much proudness and love.

Brooke, for the love of god can you stop with the...your my baby, I want to steal you ect talk? So annoying now.

Hopefully now that she has her own kids she'll stop. And hopefully Mark will give lots of NHJL family scenes next season....not holding my breath though.

Lydia was so freaking adorable. She wins the cutues baby in TH award...that laugh in the bed was so cute. Nathan has never loooked hotter then him being all DILF with Lydia. There's just something about a daughter/father relationship that's even more adorable than father/son. I hope for lots of daddy and daughter scenes next season. Ddaddy's little girl
Old 05-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Extreme Fan

So, are we going to predict a new psycho next season to top the last season LOL?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
Nate/Lydia Best part of the ep for me actually. Nate saying she couldn't leave the house until she was 30/40 was hot and adorable all at once. Finally some much needed daughter/father moments.

Next fav was Haley/cafe S1/S8...Karen'Lucas - Haley/Jamie throwbacks.

I'm hoping Brooke saying that Haley works and performs there will continue onto next season and then Haley = Karen (but obvs not the Dan part, lol)...but the caring, looking after Cafe (which is just code for looking over Tree Hill and it's residents) is totally Haley. She is that role...the mother figure of TH.

Loved the NHJL family scene and Nate calling Haley "beautiful". The NH scenes were lacking in diaplogue and for that reason I am happy there's a S9...I feel like the next 13 eps of S9 should have what was missing in the past 13 eps of THIS season...more NH.

I also loved Haley singing alone at the cafe for Nathan...took me back to S1 and Nathan was looking at her with so much proudness and love.

Brooke, for the love of god can you stop with the...your my baby, I want to steal you ect talk? So annoying now.

Hopefully now that she has her own kids she'll stop. And hopefully Mark will give lots of NHJL family scenes next season....not holding my breath though.

Lydia was so freaking adorable. She wins the cutues baby in TH award...that laugh in the bed was so cute. Nathan has never loooked hotter then him being all DILF with Lydia. There's just something about a daughter/father relationship that's even more adorable than father/son. I hope for lots of daddy and daughter scenes next season. Ddaddy's little girl
Pretty much word to all this

The Nathan/Lydia scenes were GOLD It made me all giddy and it was just so much love

The other scene was when Jamie was reading to Lydia and Lydia reached up and touched Jamie's face Gahhh... cutest thing ever!!!

NHJL ARE ONE TREE HILL. This show would be nothing without them

BTW, HOW FREAKING GORGEOUS IS JOY?? THAT WOMAN HAS JUST HAD A BABY AND SHE LOOKED GLOWY AND BEAUTIFUL
Old 05-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLP_TLAxxx (View Post)
Yeah, she's like 7mths pregnant, standing on a stool, trying to get a giant bag of whatever down from a top cabinet. FAIL.
i guess we tend to forget earlier in the season when a very pregnant Joy was on a stool looking frantically for something. still, it wasn't a giant bag, but it's still on a stool, still dangerous
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Btw for the person who asked why Jude, Sophia tweeted:

Quote:
"Jude" comes from the song HEY JUDE, which John Lennon wrote for his son, Julian.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw that on her Twitter and I didn't know that. Very fitting
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna watch the episode soon.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it was a very good episode
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haley's performing = episode made just by this.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss her singing in the cafe
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Reply   Post New Thread