Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really like last nights episode. All of the Naley scenes were fantastic. James/Joy have such great chemistry its makes it fun to watch the show. When Haley was in the water and they showed all the flashbacks that was great and I am glad that Nathan pulled her out of the pool. Having Haley pregnant is wonderful.

Brooke/Julian getting engaged is good. I like they together alot. So excited to see that wedding.

Alex/Chase on the show don't really need them but if they are on might as well put them together at least.

Clay/Quinn don't mind them together surprised that they both got shot. Poor Haley will have to deal with her sister being shot now.
lukelor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

It seemed like a series finale, everything was falling into place for Brooke and Julian and Haley and Nathan having a baby but then wham, poor Clay and Quinn getting shot by that psycho. Hope they make it! Buy the way I lost track of Dan and Deb, what happened to their characters?
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad it wasn't the series finale, i want my girl (Brooke) to have a BABY!

PS: Alex & Quinn linking arms was really weird.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Omg, why on Earth were Mia and Grubbs in this episode? (And Jamie, of course)

What a waste of time.
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Total Fan

Great episode!!! Didn't see the Katie thing coming at all!!!

Can't wait till season 8!!!

loveatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

may i just comment on how horribly made that movie poster was!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

YES. I forgot about that. Just horrible. Must have been made by the same Photoshop expert that did all the CW's promo pics this year.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i want my girl (Brooke) to have a BABY!
She can adopt but if they give her a miracle pregnancy I will be disapointed in the show. I know someone who can't have kids naturally but she adopted and loves the kid just as much...I know this is tv land where anything can happen, but the point with Brooke during S5/S6 was to show her that you can also make your family through love and care.

Besides with Haley pregnant and with Jamie...that's enough kids for the show, if not then it would really turn into 7th heaven LOL. IDK, I've just always pictured Brooke adopting, LP with 1 or 2 kids tops and NH with the house full of kids...not everyone needs to end up married and with lots of kids.

Quote:
too bad more than half the people on this board HATE that it was renewed.
I think as a loyal fan for 7 years I deserve a proper ending, so no I don't hate that it was renewed. But I pray it's only for 13 eps...just enough time to wrap it out nicely but not more eps so that the writers turn it into the second half of S5.

After S6 I was apprehensive about S7, but it has been great for Haley and NH so for that reason (oh and getting outdoor scenes!) I'm happy we got S7...I just hope I feel the same way about S8 at the end of it.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
She can adopt but if they give her a miracle pregnancy I will be disapointed in the show. I know someone who can't have kids naturally but she adopted and loves the kid just as much...I know this is tv land where anything can happen, but the point with Brooke during S5/S6 was to show her that you can also make your family through love and care.

Besides with Haley pregnant and with Jamie...that's enough kids for the show, if not then it would really turn into 7th heaven LOL. IDK, I've just always pictured Brooke adopting, LP with 1 or 2 kids tops and NH with the house full of kids...not everyone needs to end up married and with lots of kids.
I'll be fine with Sam back and Brooke adopting her but i still wish for a pregnant Brooke in the series finales, even if it's unrealistic.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Passionate Fan

So I haven't watched this show in years, but I decided to watch it the other night just in case it was the last ever, and I was super embarrassed by Haley's sister walking through town... IN THE SNOW... in her bikini. NO ONE DOES THAT. Seriously, Mark. But I won't lie, I did tear up when Haley was pregnant again, I hope they have a girl and don't name her Lydia.

Quote:
My favorite was when he was in the snow fort alone, and my mom said maybe it would collapse and he'd die.
LMFAO. Jamie is one of the main reasons I stopped watching this show, I've never seen a more annoying child or character ever. If he was my child, I would probably hate him, not gonna lie. Hopefully NH's next child is absolutely nothing like him.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quinn is pretty much an embarrassment all the time, but that was a very special moment for her.

Quote:
She can adopt but if they give her a miracle pregnancy I will be disapointed in the show. I know someone who can't have kids naturally but she adopted and loves the kid just as much...I know this is tv land where anything can happen, but the point with Brooke during S5/S6 was to show her that you can also make your family through love and care
Seriously. If this show is that forgettful, and they have Brooke act like she just HAS to have her own baby, I'm gonna be pissed. Not only did she try to adopt one herself instead of just getting inspeminated or whatever the first time, she took in Angie and bonded with her super fast, and then there's you know, SAM. I still hate that line when Victoria suggests that she can adopt and Brooke says it's not the same. EFF YOU SHOW. Wtf was the point of Sam then?! I still think they could have given her a kinda cliffhanger, with there being a knock at the door, and it's Sam with her luggage or something. Good open ending, so if there's another season, we know there's that, and then if it's the end, we know believe Brooke got the family she always wanted.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hjames-scott - Your icon/sig is super gorgeous, but yeah, I can't believe I forgot to touch on the bikini business with Shantel/Quinn. I mean, having girls parade around is not new to this show, but this instance was totally ridiculous. I felt embarrassed for Shantel and myself - just, no.
keep the starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by own worst enemy (View Post)

Alex/Chase Seriously?! Ugh.
Could they have punished Alex more this season?

BH was cute but minimal, show is fail.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
She can adopt but if they give her a miracle pregnancy I will be disapointed in the show.
This is OTH, land of miracles and love conquering all, including medical impossibilities. She will get her baby.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:09 AM
New Fan

I loved this episode, think it was the best epi of the season!

Brooke/Julian, FINALLY engaged!! So beautiful scene and Sophia Bush is such a good actress! Can't wait to see her wedding dress.. and as many of you said, peyton just HAS to be there for the wedding, or else i'll be so disappointed...

Nathan/Haley are pregnant! that was about time.
I LOVED the montage, it was perfect, i loved it... loved the song (Mumford&Sons!), loved the old Naley...

Clay/Quinn... don't really understand why they were shot, Quinn can't possibly die, I mean Haley will be ruined if she does?? And I thought OTH was done with all the psycho-people... but apparently not. Anyway, if they end up dead i'll be extremely sad, sure i'm not a Clay/Quinn-fan but still..

Don't really have any comments about the rest of the episode, Grubbs is annoying and i'm so NOT excited about Mia being in the show again... i've never liked her for some reason. Loved how the friendship between Alex and Josh developed.. hmm Yeah that was about it!

And I totally agree on the movie poster... so ugly
hhhelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread