Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
This just made me miss Sarah/Clay Go away QUINN, go away
This. SO MUCH.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

hey guys I´m gonna watch the epi now...just wanted to ask if I should bring tissues with me...just so to be prepared
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.
You dont need all that stuff...You've got me
Camila
Greysaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

I really LOVED this episode.

Haley/Lydia/Taylor/Quinn: All amazing. I bawled. And I pretty much agree with everyone in saying that Lindsey is an amazing actress and should stay on the show (I've thought this since season two). Really, her presence is so great and really helps flesh out Haley's role in a way that Nathan and Jamie just can't. I just love her.

Quinn is good when she breaks down, and I really do feel for her then. Unfortunately, too many of her scenes are so blah that it's hard to really understand her. But I do love the three James girls together, so I won't complain.

Joy was amazing as was Bess. Bravo.

Missed Lucas at the funeral, and the brothers and other sister (?). Missed opportunity.

B/Ju: Wow. I don't know how, but my emotions towards these two vary greatly. It's like just as I am about to give up on them entirely (about every other episode), something pulls me back in. Whether it was the scene where Brooke agrees to work on the costumes (love them) or him yelling at her to leave the set (hate them), I just can never seem to make up my mind these days.

I didn't think I would like them ending up together this episode after her being kicked off the set, but honestly, the minute he grabbed her, told her she thinks too much and kissed her, I was back on the B/Ju wagon.

The truth is that these two can be so great together when they're happy, but angsty just does not work for them, at least for more than a scene or two. Keep them happy and flirty (90% of the time) and people will be much happier. Some couples can work the constant back-and-forth... B/Ju can't. And that's okay. Just keep them happy and together.

I just feel like we wasted soooo much time on this pointless storyline. Of course Julian wouldn't do anything. Why couldn't they just say this way back when the infertility came into play, or at least in the next episode or two? Urghhh.

Clay/Other Sara: I am actually looking forward to it. Trouble for Clay/Quinn, yay! And even a fake!Sara and Clay is better to me than Quinn and Clay.

Victoria/Alex: Surprising. I thought she slept with Josh. I don't really like that she forgave him so quickly after he slept with someone else(!) but oh well.

Mouth/Lauren/Skills: Actually looking forward to this too. So tired of Mouth/Millie, and I love Skills! So glad he's back. This is probably the only time I've ever been interested in Mouth's love life if it's not with a lead character (Brooke or Rachel).
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:51 AM
Loyal Fan

all in all one hell of a great episode.. this tv show always finds a way to get me all teary eyed, and believe me when i say i dont get teary eyed..

bethany joy is one of the greatest actresses this shows had, ofcourse along with sophia bush.

to be honest i cant do brooke & julian because im way too in love with brooke & lucas but il get over it one day

whats with april 26th i cant wait that long.

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Lozza9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:03 AM
Passionate Fan

April 26 is so far away... 2 days after my birthday and Austin's bday

Quote:
I just feel like we wasted soooo much time on this pointless storyline. Of course Julian wouldn't do anything.
It was a pointless storyline and so much like BLP except that Julian never did anything with Alex and never showed that he wanted her unlike Lucas who had previously cheated on Brooke with Peyton and had been "in love" with Peyton in the past. I think both Alex and Brooke ended up making big sacrifice for Julian in the end. Alex let go of Julian knowing that he would never show anything being in love with Brooke so much and once again Brooke denied herself happiness with Julian because of her insecurities. We have seen in the past 2 episodes Brooke knowing deep down that she was not doing herself a favor and that no matter what she would not stop loving Julian. I think Julian was just waiting for Brooke to show him she wanted him. In the end we wasted a lot of episodes on a pointless triangle that would go nowhere because Julian was always all about Brooke when it came to his feelings/romantic feelings. I hope they talk about what happened but I doubt it... It is OTH after all!

When a triangle ends a new one begin... except I don't care about Mouth/Lauren/Skills.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Lydia story arc stole my heart last night and I cried....a lot. Haven't done that on OTH in a long time. Joy, Lindsey, Bess were the rocks of this arc, but James, Jackson and Shantel stepped up against the great support they had in Joy, Lindsey and Bess. I wish that this family could stay on the show, finding some way to miraculously bring Lydia back or even give them a spin off because there is so much more to be told with the James family and if you add the crazy Scotts to the mix, what a combo. It was just refreshing to see real family drama, like Brothers and Sisters, and not triangles, stalkers, blackmailers or a father who is dying but gets a heart in some small town in Mexico of course after his first heart got eaten by a dog.

I think the show is now realizing what an asset Joy is to the show and are finally cashing in on her talent, a little to late considering this might be the last season. If they continue to give Joy good material she can sink her teeth into maybe the CW will consider going an extra season. Fingers crossed. The original audience has grown along with the show and we have higher expectations than what we have been getting. They need to continue with good old fashion life drama and leave all the gimmicks and clichés to the other new teen drama shows.

All the other arcs for me provide a great respite so I can prepare for the next James scenes.
weens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Total Fan

Great episode!! Especially the end! I finally felt sorry for Taylor and connected with her. I understand now why she is the way she is.

Glad that Brooke and Juilian got back together.

loveatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

This episode was a good one. Everyone stepped up their game and was acted out very beautifully.
The only thing was, I wish Lucas and Peyton could have made an appearance or were they somewhere in the background?? I mean come on
The other things that were going I could really care less about
-I don't care for Mouths storyline, if he even has one
-I LOVED Clay and Sara's backstory so I hate that their bringing Sara 2.0 to the table, big shocker there (here comes a psycho storyline I can feel it)
-Brooke has always, well to me been a good character but her relationship with Julian has turned her into an insecure person, I think she wasted her time on Julian

Side note- I actually loved Taylor this episode
Old 02-23-2010, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

"I'm in love with you, Julian, and I always will be."

-----

"I love you, Lucas, and I probably always will"

I like it how creative the writers are.

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

^^At least she didn't say "probably" !

Amazing episode ! It's one of my fav for sure ! And so glad that Brooke and Julian got back together
Old 02-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode for once. Really emotional between Lydia/Haley/Quinn/Taylor and loved that Brooke/Julian got back together. But OTH always manages to ruin sincerity. WTF is this show so hooked on Psyco stalkers? I mean really please get over it.

And now Mouth/Lauren are the new it couple. Who cares? And where is Millie now?
Old 02-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Blur (View Post)
One name: LINDSEY MCKEON!!! AND DON'T ANYBODY FORGET IT!!!!

She was my perfection of the entire night. Just wow.
"Please dont leave me."

Just thinking about it is making me tear up.

Can Lindsey stay please?

Tori
Can't Have You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falls from the skies (View Post)
"I'm in love with you, Julian, and I always will be."

-----

"I love you, Lucas, and I probably always will"

I like it how creative the writers are.
That line also reminded me of Peyton's wedding vows - I'm so terribly in love with you...and I always will be.
emma » icon | tumblr
Moonless Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously, it's not like that kind of line isn't used in everything ever, lol.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rob/Clay, stop looking at Sara/Katie like that. There's so much chemistry in this look than in all Clay/Quinn scenes . Like seriously.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top