Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
- NEGL, I had major secondhand embarrassment for Quinn when she was dancing.
As did I I actually had to turn away at some points because it was so bad. But my favorite part?

Quinn feeding the cow in the background and then running away really fast? I didn't hear a word that Clay was saying on the phone because I was too distracted at yelling, "What is Quinn doing?" to pay attention.
Ria
Pickle-weasel! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
- Oh, and Jamie? NO, Clay didn't try his best, actually. And THAT is why he's fired. I'm so sick of ever so wise Jamie.
Amen to that!! I wish that kid would just shut the hell up!!

LOVED NALEY!! They are such a beautiful couple. I hope we get something more for them in the next half of the season other than their careers again. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the career thing but it has been going on for the whole time OTH has been on air I want another Naley baby, a babygirl

YAY FOR TAYLOR!!!! I am soooo excited for her return, now if Quinn would just LEAVE

My biggest problem with the show is the complete lack of N/H/B scenes????? I mean what the heck?? I really hope we get some more scenes of them together in the next half. Brooke and Haley are best friend's for godsake's and Haley has no idea what is going on with Brooke/Julian and apparently N/H/J left without saying anything to Brooke???? OH SHOW! How you annoy the heck out of me
Old 12-07-2009, 09:42 PM
New Fan

This episode was ok...not my favorite. i felt that there were too many commercials lol i was glad dan finally fessed-up but i really wish nathan would just forgive him. i realized dan shot his brother, but nathan must learn to forgive. i am also glad that clay said how he really felt about quinn. it made me happy. i cant wait to see how taylor is going to fit in...
tutor.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
As did I I actually had to turn away at some points because it was so bad. But my favorite part?

Quinn feeding the cow in the background and then running away really fast? I didn't hear a word that Clay was saying on the phone because I was too distracted at yelling, "What is Quinn doing?" to pay attention.
I didn't hear anything Clay said either! I looked over at my roommate and was like "Quinn's feeding a COW! WHAT is she doing feeding a random cow?!"

Quinn cracked me up tonight with that and the dancing! I was so embarrassed for her that I couldn't watch! I have to say though, some of those moves and how she did them reminded me of how Haley (and Joy) surprised me (I don't know about anyone else cause I wasn't on during that time) in Season 1 with how well she did with the cheerleading stuff.
gonna change [her] life. And I was right.
Nathan: You were responsible for raising the woman who changed my entire world.
I’ll never forget that Lydia. Ever. Thank you for saying yes.
PoeticRose23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

Two words: Major snoozefest.

Oh, and I love Dan.

K, that'd be all.
ღ sherri. | l. michele. | icon.
honeyitsyoursx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Two words: Major snoozefest.
Yes. Amen. Only thing I loved was the music.

...my life is good.
haleyispretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Frankly, the fact that I see more of Quinn/Clay than I do of Brooke is really starting to piss me off. UGH! I can't stand anyone of them and I spent half the eppy FF their scenes.

I'm over BJ and Julian for that matter. I'm glad that he wants to be there for Alex and help her out just too bad he couldn't or should I say wasn't willing to do that for Brooke, you know the woman he claims to love. I can see Julian and Alex coming a mile away.

I wish Brooke would become a lesbian and tell all guys to **** off.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Roswell Dream Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

As a Brooke fan, I am insanely pissed off by this episode.

Brooke was in maybe 4 minutes the entire episode, and every scene she was upset and crying. AGAIN. Once again, I felt worse and worse about B/Ju.

The Alex/Julian thing is so annoying and is making me really not like Julian. Where is the cocky, mysterious guy he was when he first appeared? Julian is turning so bland, boring, and infuriating all at the same time. And apparently he has a Lucas hero complex. Lovely.

I love Alex, but she does need help. She needs to be away from Julian for her sanity, and to keep her from driving me insane.

Brooke had no interaction with Haley, so we don't know if Haley knows about the Brulian breakup, Brooke's inability to have kids, or if Brooke knows they're leaving. Oh, and they left without saying goodbye to Brooke. The friendship with Millie is pretty much gone now, too, so now Brooke has no one to talk to but her mother(?!). Ridiculous. Brooke should have plenty of people from over the years who she can talk to. This show drives me up the wall. And unfortunately, I am not too thrilled by the new guy in Brooke's store.

In fact, all the group interactions were lacking. No Brooke/Mouth? No Skills/anyone but the girlfriend we barely know? I am so tired of focusing on nothing but relationships while the friendships don't even exist.

Clay/Quinn was awful and overdone, but I did LOVE her cheerleading scene. I think it's because it surprised me so much. I've had a problem with Quinn's acting this season, particularly her ability to let loose and look less than attractive (no real cry face, etc.). For once, we got to see her not look completely done up and camera ready.

Jamie - too cutesy. Loved seeing soap in his mouth.

Naley - Going on tour together is cute. But where is the goodbye scene with their real friends?!

I will miss Mouth and Skills. Excited for Taylor next episode!
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

This episode was pretty disappointing. But I'm not surprised because here were a lot going on and I wasn't waiting for a lot of NHJ scenes. The two positive points are the tomatoes fight I think it was kinda funny and I loved James reaction to Joy throwing a tomato on him and her laugh was precious. The next thing of course is Nathan going on tour with her and Jamie and it was good to see the parallel between now and back in season 2 but other than that it was a pretty boring episode. We can't have it all right? But seriously what's with the lack of screentime????

Joy is showing more and more to the world how GORGEOUS she is and I love it. She was so beautiful tonight.

I'm sad that Skills is leaving but I'm pretty upset that we didn't get a chance to see him say goodbye to some people like RC gang (Junk and Fergie) and Haley because they've been friends since they're kids.

I'm really sorry but I can't hate Dan. Tonight I felt pretty sad for him and I'm so glad that he got rid of Rachel who's basically still a bitch...always have, always will. It was a crucial moment when Jamie said to Dan that he forgive him and it's time for Dan to move on and go forward.

Julian/Brooke/Alex/Alexander...BORING. I'm smelling a rectangle big time and it's not even started that it's already annoying me. The good thing is that now I understand why Julian is reacting the way he does with Alex. It was good to hear the story about his mother and to know a little bit more about his history.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:05 AM
New Fan

i tought it was a good ep!..

quin dancing was so cringful haha

woo goo clay getting nathan in nba again

woo haley on tour

jamies so cute!

i love clay and quin! so funny when she was feeding the cow!!halerious
onetreehill4lyfireland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot to comment on the fail that was their attempt at a meta joke with Jamie's comment about his birthday changing - since a lot of us complained when they had his birthday in, like November in S5.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Quote:
The writers need to remember who the core 3 are. Oh, and a little interaction between them would be nice as well.
^ This was the big problem about the episode.

Clay & Quinn (who are getting so cheesy, btw =/) had more screentime than Brooke, WTH!
And seriously, why is she always crying? This is not something Brooke would do. Sometimes i wonder if the writters even know their characters well.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)

Brooke and Haley are best friend's for godsake's
Not really, BP are best friends . That is how it always was, Haley had Lucas, and Brooke and Peyton had each other. But i get your point, and i wasn't trying to be rude, just wanted to point out

Overall i loved this episode, QUINN and CLAY were amazing! Quinn she cracked me up, with her dancing and feeding the cow - OH just so precious!
Hahahahahhhhahaha and i love how he claimed his love for her It was so "insainely" cute. lol

Naley+Jamie's stuff was cute too, i loved the soap thing and the tomato fight!!! But i just wished Nathan would apoligize for god sake? .. Hmmm well, Im glad everything is back to normal beetween them! Gosh i love their little family! I cant wait for them going on tour together, its going to be awesome

Im really glad Julian saved Alex, i am.. I feel so bad for Brooke and the fact that BJu are splitting up.. but on the other hand is a smack in the face Which i love.. i loved the fact that when Julian came to town with all his; you're the girl for me, i love you.." he seemed like the pefect guy, and everyone was like; !HA! Lucas, this is how to be a real man. " And how everyone said Lucas sucked and was a player and blablabla.. well Julian is even worse? Looks like Peyton was right afterall, he's not a good guy, - Just my oppinion.... But its sad though because i like Julian, and i really believe he loves Brooke. And i want them to have their happily ever after, they just can't when he's running around, lieing to her and having conflicted feelings.. And i really hate the fact that he is hurting Brooke like that, i feel soo bad for her poor heart.. It breaks my heart

Sooooooooo sad to see Skills saying goodbye to Lauren, he really loves her I'm going to miisssssssssssssss him insainely much!!!!!

Anyways great episode!!!!!!
icon:SprockLV
Kaltrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Julian - fail.
Alex - crazy/evil...haven't decided which yet, but I kinda love her.
NHJ - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzboring.
Brooke - Wait! Was she in this episode?

Millie/Mouth - GTFO already!
New guy - Ewwww. Weeiirdd.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

I can't believe Clay actually apologized and ADMITTED he was wrong! That was the best part of the episode...now if only we had gotten that from Quinn last week...I don't care how much this show tries to make up for how awful Quinn has been this whole season, I still think she's awful. Taylor is gonna over-shadow her so much, and I can't wait for it. Hopefully Taylor will put her in her place as well.

I'm so over Brooke, I thought she broke up with Julian last week? So if Julian wants to be there for a girl who just tried to commit suicide...that's not really her business is it? I just can't have any sympathy for Brooke at all anymore.

Naley were cute, I loved the reference to the bathroom sex haha! Nathan/James always gets the most adorable little grin on his face when Haley teases him.
find something real is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread