Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
but wow im in shock sams friend/bro is killer
so am i. sam is in the car with two criminals. how much more danger can this girl be in?

and you know, we all thought that the attack/shooting could not be related, well, werent we fooled!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 11-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am so sick of Nathan's basketball story. I mean, I guess it's good that they're still incorporating basketball into the show, since it was such a huge part in the high school years, but like ... I feel like I'm watching the same things over and over again. Also, why did he put JS - 12 or whatever, and not KS - 33 or whatever Keith's number is? Stupid.
For a second, I was like who is JS- 12? It was beyond stupid! Horrible. just horrible!
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_family (View Post)
so am i. sam is in the car with two criminals. how much more danger can this girl be in?

and you know, we all thought that the attack/shooting could not be related, well, werent we fooled!
i am so excited to see if brooke/julian help her
Ali
Master Fan

Oh I didn't know we needed 20 people... there are already 25 JBers on the Sophia board.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 11-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Haley have no idea what she does. Might as well make Joy as a guest star, even that won't work because they get more then her.
Don't give Mark any more ideas because he might take your word for it and do it in a heartbeat anyways. It's really sad that after all 6 years, she is still "there" for everybody else but herself.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

where are Skills and Deb?

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Marie (View Post)
Oh I didn't know we needed 20 people... there are already 25 JBers on the Sophia board.
did u get nething back?
Fan Forum Star

At least they showed that Jack wasn't actually the one that beat Brooke up, but it was the bother, since Jack doing it would be unrealistic. Also, I'm glad that they finally said that she wasn't raped. Oh, and also, what was the point of stealing her designs then? Oh right, there wasn't an explanation, they just did they to make people think it was Victoria, but it'll never be explained. Lame.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Haley fan and I wish she had a storyline... but if you're going to complain about it constantly every single week why bother watching?
Because I can. I have every write to complain about Haley's storyline or lack of therefore just as much as BL fans who since season four haven't had much but still hold on to hopes for change or any other fanbase in the same stiuation.

Quote:
I guess I can kind of understand if you only watch for that character, but even that is not really worth it.
And you can determine the worth of our viewership based off of...? To me Joy is enough keep me sucked in. I've been an avid fan since the first episode and despite her constantly being given the shaft I see rare potential in both the actress and character. I'm just foolishly waiting for the day where I see the writers capitalize on that potential.

bethany joy |
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)

I totally love how little Jamie has storylines.... I mean wow a piano recital who knew he could play piano and those jokes, WOW blew me away. I was literally on the edge of my seat. I mean why would anyone want to see Haley someone we actually care about have a storyline? I would much rather see little Jamie playing with his friends and Nathan try for the billionth time to achieve his basketball dream then Haley having a actual storyline.
So much word. Someone either give Haley a storyline, and fast, or end this show. Like now.

Love you sig btw!

Oliver ღ Felicity
Obsessed Fan

So, apparently no one is the least bit concerned with the James VanDerBeek character's suggestions for Lucas's story ? Does everyone think they were throw away lines or what ? I thought people would be up in arms tonight, I'm kind of surprised. Especially after making it appear Peyton has cancer and all.

However, I'm absolutely certain that if any female is leaving this show it would be Joy, and for good reason. Hilarie would never leave. Never in a million years.
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
did u get nething back?
Nope... I think I need a list of 20 people. I think that's doable.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Marie (View Post)
Nope... I think I need a list of 20 people. I think that's doable.
u can add me
Old 11-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Nathan and his comeback been there, done that. Seriously give James something else to work with writers.

Haley, wow even useless characters have an actual storyline than her. I really feel bad for Joy, OTH does not appreciate her at all, instead they give her crap to work with. Give Haley an actual storyline, and stop using her as a prop for useless characters, or better yet stop giving Jamie all the screentime.

Brooke, loved her in this epi. Also, Brooke/Julian please Totally loved them, and their chemistry is amazing, but Soph has chem with anyone. Also, I enjoyed her storyline with Sam.

Peyton, well WTH Mark? Seriously could not cut one useless scene to give LP an actual scene. Well on another note I def. don't think Peyton has cancer.

Lucas, well can't say much about him because he was hardly even in this epi. His scenes with Dixon though were funny. Loved the Titanic reference.

Mouth/Gigi just NO MORE PLEASE. UGH./ I can't believe Owen/Mili. Owen I don't know what his problem is. I am glad that Brooke said
peace out Owen. Brooke/Julian ftw!

Overall, I did like this epi. The cliffhanger well it actually surprised me.
Should be an S cause Sid is tha best."
|MY SID RAD. BETTER THAN Y O U R S.|
Melissa (icon: leytonislove22)
Old 11-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

I enjoyed the episode alot. It was everything a good ep should be. I dont post on here much coz there is alot of negative posting on all OTH boards. I dont know why that is folks are really passionate about only one or two ppl on this show....which amazes me i say watch a show for the whole cast it can be fun. I enjoy the whole cast. Other than that I need not give opinions on anything about the ep other than i liked it Be well everyone!

~Jen~
Heaven needed another angel.Forever missed R.I.P Heath Ledger 1979-2008
Closed Thread   Post New Thread