Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catc20 (View Post)
Are you serious? Haley wants to tuck her son in before having sex because she hasn't seen him all day means Nathan should hit on the Nanny?

You might want to backtrack there.

And btw there is no reason to think Nathan will be hitting on her AT ALL. Maybe you should look at why that Nanny acts so "perfect". Nathan is not the bad guy here and neither is Haley.

NH went through hell and I'm sure Haley's almost afraid to have sex because of his injuries still but we still don't know that they didn't have sex tonight.

All she said was she wanted to tuck in Jaime first and that's not a bad thing.

fine fine... take it all back. happy? will just have to wait and see..
Old 01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Is it creepy because Haley isn't in it? I don't see how a kid drawing himself with his nanny is creepy. He's a little boy. And likes his nanny. So he drew her. What's so creepy?
It's creepy because it appears to me as if Carrie is replacing Haley in Jamie's life. Haley is his mom, not Carrie. I know he's a little boy, but it's just a plot device.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)

PS: When did Haley avoid being intimate with Nathan? When did Nathan make sexual advances? Did I watch a different episode?
Nathan wanted to see Haley in the hot dress she got that night in their bedroom and she looked a little shocked he was ready in my opinion. But the whole ep she'd felt weird about not seeing Jamie too much that day and he came running in and she told Nathan she wanted to tuck Jaime in first and talk to Carrie.

She thanked Carrie for helping them get back to normal. She wasn't avoiding she was grateful things were getting back to normal.

But ofcourse Carrie will be too good to be true because this is Mark. That's usually how he rolls.
"Ah, who the hell knows..."

Last edited by catc20; 01-22-2008 at 09:45 PM
catc20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymike87 (View Post)
fine fine... take it all back. happy? will just have to wait and see..
Oh sweetie, you don't read spoilers do you? I won't say anything though.

But yes we'll wait and see because I have feeling Nathan will come out looking like a victim vs. adulterer, but we'll wait and see.

ETA: Sorry for double.
"Ah, who the hell knows..."
catc20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think the sexual advances that everyone is talking about was right after Haley played the piano and Nathan said something in his sexy!voice about her new dress, if I'm not mistaken.

I didn't really see Haley being uncomfortable with Nathan. I do believe she hesitated for a bit, but it just seemed like that she knew Jamie was still up and Carrie was still in the house. That would make me hesitate for sure.

In regards to the Carrie storyline- The picture didn't really freak me out (it did, however, make me feel really bad for Haley ), but it was the other scene with Carrie and Jamie. I don't remember how it went exactly, but what from what I remember, Haley said she would take Jamie off Carrie's hand for a bit, but then Carrie just kind of swifted him away after doing all those tasks for Haley..she was just gone in like 30 seconds. It's true that it seems innocent enough, but I don't know, I just got a bad vibe from that scene. Once again, opinion only.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Haley's his mom, sure. No one's denying it. But drawing pics of nanny isn't even that big a deal. The kid actually draws all day long. So, he'll probably draw anything around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
Okay, so, Peyton, basically:

Brooke owns the house you live in.
Karen owns the building your office is in.
Brooke pays for the studio you record in.
Haley finds the real acts for your record label.
Haley produces your records.
Lindsey gives you your date.

Impressive.
I didn't even think of this! Brooke's mom was kinda right, wasn't she then?
Old 01-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday

Impressive.
I'm sorry but I just had to comment on that. That is hilariously accurate .
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I liked this episode better than last week. It had some funny dialogue.

I loved the Lucas and Peyton parts. The chemistry is still there and stronger than ever. What was Lucas' motivation for even saying that to her? He was being jealous, and Peyton was right to call him on that. It wasn't fair to say that.

I haven't been feeling much of anything towards Lindsey, but her interactions with Peyton aren't making me like her. In fact, it made me even dislike her a little bit. I didn't like how Peyton treated Lindsey last episode, and I didn't like how Lindsey treated Peyton this episode.

I also enjoyed all the PH scenes. I've missed this friendship. I'm glad they are working together.

Last edited by meli5; 01-22-2008 at 10:04 PM
meli5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Hmmm I thought it was very interesting considering what one of the actors said.
Maybe she forgot about it. She was injured recently. Maybe it caused her some memory loss, lol.

Seeing Brooke's flashback hair only serves to remind me of how much I do not like her present time hair.

Quote:
The scene by the pool, where they were just chilling was by far one of my favorites (cute screencaps Mal!). I really enjoyed they're chemistry together as well.
I know! I've always loved that Peyton and Haley do things that seem like real friends would do. It fits with their organic chemistry.

Some more PH cuteness! These two are just so natural.

I love their big cheesy smiles when they are in scenes together.

Quote:
I did not even see Nathan's sexual advances. Let's alll calmmmm down!
I wouldn't say they were advances exactly. But he implied that the dress would do something for his libido at C/B and then asked to see her in it later when they were at home. It's not exactly a stretch to assume that he wanted to do something more than say their nighttime prayers together. But I agree that calmness is needed. Carrie was rather innocent this episode. And so was Nathan.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

I just want to clarify that intimate doesn't necessarily mean sex. I was talking about more, when he was trying to be cute with her, and compliment her. It just seemed that when he was trying to get their normal spark back and she seemed rather shy to it. Which I think is a perfect way to portray this. They can't bounce back to their old selves after months of drunken depression.
Cocky/PissedGutterGirl Part-Time HoodieGutterGirl
***Aly*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Cath, stop alluding to spoilers!
rose parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Impressive.
This is supposed to be Peyton going after her dream! Instead it's people handing everything to her. Kinda laughable.
shiftmyshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't think the picture was creepy but it did make me feel bad for Haley. I'm sure it was suppose to give off the feeling that yeah she can finally breath and do other stuff, but it also pulls her away from her family at the same time and allows others to get closer to the ones that matter to her (which is suspectable in the land of TH). But than again I know how these scenes set up future storylines so that taints my perspective on how innocent these scenes are. Hmph. But yeah from a unbiased view, Carrie is perfectly dear.

Surprisingly I think my second favorite storyline is Brooke and her mother. I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying it unfolding. Victoria is a b itch but in an entertaining and watchable way.

I also like Mia.

I'll see you in the morning time
Vapour-mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

oh peyton... she has good friends.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

The LLi bedroom scene had a definite ick factor for me! Sorry, I just don't like them together - blah!
Loved Peyton's humor in this episode! and she gets extra points for telling Jason "you're fired" and calling him "a d**k...also the "verbally punched you in the goodies" line to Lucas LOL
speaking of that - Victoria - what an awesome bi***! and I mean that in a good way! she's a great character!
Love that PH are hanging out together again - they have great chemistry! (as well as BP - love the friendships this year)
I kinda hated finding out that Brooke wasn't solely responsible for her success though. Hated when she admitted that to her mom!
Millicent is so sweet!
Carrie is "the hand that rocks the cradle" (if that reference isn't too dated!) Haley needs to watch her - she's too perfect
Little Jamie is so cute - how can you not love him!
Quentin is a jerk! Hopefully Nathan will kick his a** soon
Also Loved Lucas' slip to Peyton "he's not good enough for you" and her little rant to him outside (even sticking up for Lindsey - go Peyton!)
Thank you Mark for not making the girls seem like the ones who are fighting over him - at least in this episode (how long that will last - I don't know)
Overall I liked it a lot!
OTHfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread