Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Haley/Skills scenes were definitely the best part. Everything else bored me. I think Brooke's picture was the best. It seemed to be the most thought out.

And next week? Ugh, the stupid sex tape.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't enjoy this episode very much.

The Bad:
Too much of the people I don't care about like Mouth and Shelley and Glenda. I did find myself agreeing with some of what Glenda was saying so yea. Bevin and Rachel who cares.

The fact that we only heard Nathan's anwsers and not Peyton's. I love Nathan just as much as everyone but I wanted to hear my favorite characters anwsers.

The Good:
The impressions. Joy and Chad were the best.

Haley/Skills scenes were cute. I really wish they would hang out more. I also enjoyed Nathan/Peyton scenes. I know it's crime to like their friendship but I do and I wish I could see it more. Hehe I loved Nathan taking a picture of Peyton and how she punched the camera hehe.

Hilarie looked so pretty tonight. I like Joy's bangs. Her hair is totally different next episode though.

I didn't mind the Brooke/Chase stuff even though I thought there was too much of it. I did like Brooke's picture.

Umm I think that's it. Not my favorite episode.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't even notice that Peyton didn't answer. That's sad.

And yeah, the sex tape next week. I am really dreading that eppy.
naley 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:24 PM
New Fan

I really liked tonight's eppy. I also wish we could have heard Peyton's answers.

Haley and Skills, Peyton and Nathan, they make for some great friendship scenes. I hope we get to see something like this again.
heathlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you, Baby Puffster. I did not like this episode at all. OTH has a good message, but the execution of said message tends to fall a bit flat for me. They always seem to try an episode like this and yeah ... it never really works for me.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

You know, I wasn't minding the NP friendship stuff at all at first, it's just that Mark needs to make us aknowledge their relationship everytime their on screen together that bugs me. I mean, I would have liked their scenes so much more if we didn't get the whole scratching of initials thing.

Eh, the promo could have been so much worse for next week, but I'm still dreading it.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I really enjoyed this episode because it showed everyone and how everyone's view on highschool is different. They really needed to add those extra characters because all their outlooks really helped to show the main message. Overall I think the episode was really good.
naleyrocks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum Star

The whole thought of the next episode is just blah. It's random! Random and it's gonna stir some crap up.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Master Fan

I'm just really glad that they did this episode... it kind of appealed to everyone. I hope everyone was able to identify with one of the characters and see what they feel.

Personally, I'm a Shelley, and I loved what she had to say about how she couldn't be in a real relationship since she was a clean teen and portrayed as the the perfect person who isnt able to have sexual thoughts. I'm really glad that they have her on the show, if only for a few episodes. It gives some of us someone to identfy with rather than the same characters as always.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked it because it's about how ridiculous stereotypes are in high school. I'm in high school right now, so this episode means a lot to me.

I agree with you Tasha we don't have to aknowledge Nathan and Peyton's past relationship everytime they're together. And, yeah, the initial thing bugged me.
naley 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Lucas talked to that girl this week, but even if we do see her next week, he won't talk to her for more than 5 minutes. The follow-through just never seems to happen.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily (View Post)
That was a nice thing Lucas did for her. I think I ship them now.
You mean talking to her at the car? I loved that part! She was like, wow. I was proud Lucas.
ღღღ
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

The only thing that I liked about the episode was the Skillz/Haley scenes. I would like to see more of their friendship in future episodes.

And Joie can rock the bangs like no other. As always, her hair looked incredible, and it made me want to get bangs.

How random was the whole Rachel getting high scene?

And the most random thing ... Nathan scratching PS? Errr ... right, like we're supposed to believe she was his inspiration? I'll enjoy their friendship more if they would stop bringing up their past.

The episode was meh. Didn't hate it, but didn't like it either.

Next week looks ... bad. And completely random.
1xb4byygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by howmuchforhappy (View Post)
I know... is there a Skills/Haley thread?? If not someone should start one. They are really awesome together.
ITA with you there.

This epsiode was not the most exciting but def. not the most boring. I really liked some of the interaction we saw between characters who dont talk that much. Skills/Haley were awesome, as I expected them to be. I loved Haley quote at the end. "Now I remember why he's my friend, he's a great listener Lucas/Glenda Their conversation was very much needed. Nathan/Peyton I liked the interaction they had, but some things were just not over the top/ Brooke/Chase I was kind of expecting Chase to forgive her in the end and tell her that all she has to do is be truthful. Overall their scenes were sweet. Bevin/Rachel The only part I enjoyed about their talk was Bevin. She spoke a lot of truth at the end and I'm glad she stood up and said that some people need high school to find themselves, but she wasnt one of them.

I need to remind myself to turn off the tv before the promo come one. :eyeroll:

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.
Khleoswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I really enjoyed this episode and getting to see a more personal side of some characters. I loved what Bevin had to say about some people needing high school to make them feel ok, but it's all they will ever be. I have to agree with everyone who said they wished we could have heard some answers from Peyton, but I loved how great she was with Nathan - not in a couple type way, but in a supportive friend type way. I hope the effects of this assignment will span a few epiosdes and everything won't be forgotten so soon.
bkat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread