Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2004, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Ok am I the only one wondering if Brooke beytrayed Peyton or not? Yeah it seems like she didn't which is what I wanted but do we really know? The whole writing down where Jake is on the napkin and burning it has got me thinking!

Nathan and Haley married I don't know how I feel about that yet!

Loved the Nathan/Lucas bonding! They are better off without Dan.

Jake....the psycho stalker is gone...come back!
Old 05-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

This episode just made me hate N/H even more. I mean that came out of nowhere! Get married just to have sex? Yeah that makes a whole lot of sense. Did N/H suddenly become stupid? For once I thought Lucas was the best tonight. He was back to the old Lucas, that I love. Peyton and Brooke were funny sending Nikki to Seattle, Peyton better call Jake and tell him that Nikki's taking a trip! Other than that this episode was pretty crappy I'd say. Oh I forgot about Whitey. He rocked, I hope he doesn't like die or anything. So yeah Whitey, Lucas, Brooke and Peyton were the only good things to come out of this episode.
.Bianca.

Last edited by that_70s_gurl101; 05-11-2004 at 07:32 PM
that_70s_gurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good stuff...
- Brooke not betraying Peyton like the previews (and spoilers) led us to believe. Glad they're friends.
- Nathan and Lucas acknowledging each other as brothers. It was cute.

Bad stuff...
- All of Lucas' goodbyes. Like I really believe that CMM is leaving the show.
- Haley and Nathan getting married. I'm sorry, but what the heck? They're 16 years old... They've been dating for what, a few months? Meh. We all know how most teenage marriages work out...
Old 05-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Somehow, the idea of Haley being Luke's sister-in-law just creeps me out. They're best friends but in-laws?? Eeeek. It just doesnt have a good sound to it. It's like she's gonna be Deb to Lucas' Keith.

Last edited by Jelenbean; 05-11-2004 at 07:29 PM
*t a r a* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. I so think Brooke told Nikki where Jake really is. The whole thing was just waaaay too weird for me.
And according to http://family-law.freeadvice.com/ncn...talconsent.htm
Quote:
WHAT IS THE AGE WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT IN NORTH CAROLINA?
Male: 18

Female: 18
I guess they could have goen somewhere else though. :shrugs:

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
kaykayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:39 PM
New Fan

The Games That Play Us

Tonight's season finally was just alright for me. For some odd reason, I found the flashbacks irritating. Though there were some great Lucas and Nathan moments. I was also floored when Dan told Deb that he had loved Karen back in the day, and that he really had intended to go back to her. I hate to agree with TV Guide, seeing how the article really mad me angry, but One Tree Hill was all over the place tonight. I mean there was just too much going on. Especially the last few minutes, which were plain over the top. Dan having a heart attack, Nathan and Haley getting married, Lucas expressing anger about Nathan and Haley sleeping together that was totally out of place? I really hate to say it, but what a disappointment.
Martina Glover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Is it bad that I was trying not to laugh when Dan had his heart attack?

This episode was WEIRD. Glad that Deb and Keith finally got it on, she deserves a real man, not an insecure little boy. I love Whitey(does he have glaucoma?) The N/H loving did not play out at all how I expected it to, but I think it's sweet. The episode itself was great, but the layout of it(did it go backwards?) confused me. I don't know what the writers were thinking.

All I know is that I'm kinda anxious to see how it all plays out. I miss Jake!

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kaykayelle
Ok um wow. First off, anyone ever see the movie O? Didn't the beginning and ending kind of seem like that...with the bird thing and all? And two, how old are these children? You can't get married at 16!
haha yes right there with ya on that! I was thnking the same thing!

Ok going this whole year without being spoiled is really bad on my nerves. I must ahve screamed like 12 times the whole episode (23 if you count GG episode and promo for next week ) With the whole marrage thing and heartattack man I must have pop a blood vessile hehe. On that marrage note I really am not to happy about it at all. I mean I am a total shipper of those to but come on. Even if they were 42 there is no way being together that short can lead to marrage that quickly. I mean yes they love eachother but jeez! Haley your my girl but come on your suppose the be the on with common sence!

GG and OC are freakin' awesome!!
One Tree Hill

I didn't want it to mean that much to me
...anyway

(I heart TBS)
cheerchickie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Good:

- nathan and lucas scene(s) esp that one at the rivercourt, it really did come full circle and i thought it was greatly delivered. Esp by james

- them loosing. I thought that was practical.

- nathan standing up to dan. Im sorry but that was awesome.

- nathans speech to haley. gah, so cute

- brooke and peyton...i dont think they would do that to brooke's character, by having her lie to peyton. Its come full circle for them as well.

- SNOW PATROL song in the final scene!! thats one of my favorite songs ever

Bad:

- dan having a heart attack. what, too much going on. Plus, who DOESNT want him to die now. ok, i dont. but still.

- keith and deb. I thought it was kinda pointless

Still cant believe:

- Nathan/haley marridge. ok. im a huge ass fan, and i actually think i kinda like it. Obviously there is a lot to write there for them for next season and coming ones...but obviously, there is going to be some bad mixed in with the good. In fact, it might all be bad. But who knows, i kinda like it. Kids do crazy things...2 of my friends were married at 17 and are still together, so who knows it DOES happen though...
PHILA4james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kaykayelle
Yeah. I so think Brooke told Nikki where Jake really is.
Thats what I'm saying! Brooke was so angry and upset at Peyton I really find it hard to believe she is all over it. Nope Nikki is on her way to Savannah.

Peyton I love you but WTH were you thinking! Don't tell ANYBODY where Jake is. If this plays out and Nikki finds Jake he will never forgive Peyton

This is tourture. I cannot wait all summer to find out what happens!
Old 05-11-2004, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow Nathan & Haylee got married i didn't see that coming I wonder how thats gonna go next season. I think the writers took that a little too far. But I really like N/H together (Hope the writers didn't ruin the story)
BabelyBehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

That was a season finale? There are so many things that could have been done better - Geeze - I disliked the OC finale, but this one is lower that that on my list of hated finales.

Let's start with the most hated thing, shall we?

Nathan and Haley married?! Um, that's cool. Seriously though, that was too weird. And great, now they get to be that old couple they have been being referred to. Is that the only storyline they could think up? Break this couple up now and please refrain from us seeing anything else...Unless they plan on having James shirtless more often.

And the Peyton/Brooke/Nikki thing? Lame, Lame, oh - did I mention it was lame? It was just some lame excuse to give Peyton and Brooke a storyline...which no, give them something better than that. Both Hilarie and Sophia can work with better crap.

And I'm not a Peyton/Lucas fan, but it kind of stunk that they didn't even get a good-bye scene considering all the drama that went on with them. I'm not a fan of them and I still feel jipped.

And Dan having a heart attack? I don't know. Didn't like it that much.

Deb and Keith. Blah.

Keith needs to stop being a little girl.

All in all, I hated it.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wasn't planning on watching the show next season but that changed after tonight. I nearly chocked on my popcorn when Nathan and Haley told Lucas they where married (I was waiting for Lucas to faint). A part of me thinks they may have been joking with Lucas but if they where not I can't wait for their parent's reactions and how they handle married life if Dan and Deb don't drag them down to city hall and force them to end it. There's going to be so much drama in their storyline next season. I'm kind of glad now that the creater of OTH said Lucas and Haley will never be a couple because it would be gross and incestious if Lucas someday hooked up with his sister-in law.

Even though I think the show is poorly written I have to admit the writers know how to shock.
Crystal_Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Hm. Well, I'm glad Brooke/Peyton are still friends, but I'm not surprised.

I can't believe Haley/Nathan are married. I know Haley wanted to wait, but geez... she should've just had sex instead of getting married at 16 so she could still wait. And the age thing is going to bug the hell out of me.

I need to gather my thoughts.

Last edited by RoxyBlueGirl7; 05-11-2004 at 08:35 PM
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

I really hope Brooke didn't tell Nikki because there's still doubt.

And are they trying to imply that Brooke and Peyton are 'together' now?

lol... Dan... even as he's dying he's still evil.

Of course Dan doesn't die. Of course Lucas comes back.

lol... great way to turn the fans against Nathan and Haley... hehehe... and I thought she was supposed to be smart.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 05-11-2004 at 08:19 PM
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread