Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

[Episode Discussion] 1x14 - "I Shall Believe"

"I know what it's like to need Lucas in your life" - Haley James

1x14 - I Shall Believe
February 17, 2004

While holding a vigil at Lucas' bedside as he lays in a coma, Karen meets her son's new girlfriend, and learns that Deb and Dan are divorcing. Most shocking of all, Karen is horrified to discover that Keith had been drinking just prior to the accident. Meanwhile, Nathan tries to win Haley back after she dumps him.

Rules:

- Please respect others' opinions and remember not everyone will like or dislike the same things about the episode.

- Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases or other posters. Please treat others respectfully.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 09-09-2017 at 12:20 PM
~Audrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm excited for I shall believe, but I miss Jake a little. I hope he comes back in this eppy..but who knows..waaaaa.

On a side note..does anyone think that they're going to play Sheryl Crow's I shall believe? Cuz that would be so awesome. I remember the first time I heard that..it was on Roswell with Max and Liz..but yeah off topic I know.

Anyways, I hope they don't leave us with a major cliffhanger this eppy like they did on Hanging by a Moment.
JakesBabyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:38 PM
Extreme Fan

I remember when they used I Shall Believe on Roswell...man I miss that show! But I digress...I can't wait until tomorrow night! And I miss Jake too...hopefully we'll get a little Jake scene *Please, please, please* But I'm really interested in how everyone in the show is going to react to Lucas being in the hospital...

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

HisGirlFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 09:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I also am really excited to see everyone's reaction to Lucas in the hospital especially Haley's. I am so excited for Tommorows show I can't wait. I hope he asks to see Haley first when he wakes up that would be so cute I want them together so bad.

Sammi [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Karen is angry at Keith for causing the car accident, and he realizes he may have ruined his chances of starting a relationship with her. Meanwhile, Haley feels guilty about her last fight with Lucas and can't bring herself to visit him in the hospital.
from tvguide.com
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
BBallinGurl31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Aww that's so sad. And damn it she's going to take it out on Nathan. Poor boy. I want to see this episode so badly but yet I don't. I'm scared for the break up. I don't want it to happen..I mean, I'm a die hard N/H fan. I'm sure all the N/H fans are dreading it. Even though it may be short lived..the point is they break up and that's going to crush my heart.

I wonder if Jake will be there for Peyton. That would be interesting.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
*^*Laur*^* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aw, I'm excvited about ISB, but not so excited about the breakup, either. Shoot. Well, atleast I prepare for it for another day. You know, buy some tissues, a bucket of icecream, and fix a comfy spot on my bed- I just know there will be some tears. I'm a very emotional person. I mean, just a few minutes ago, I cried when Jen's grandather died. I'm watching Dawson, so it sort of helps keep my mind off of the sadness that is the N/H breakup.

- Kelly
Kell Kell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:37 AM
Addicted Fan

I actually kinda hope they don't play it...Cuz in my mind It will always be a Roswell song to me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Departure:
<STRONG>I actually kinda hope they don't play it...Cuz in my mind It will always be a Roswell song to me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
DITTO. That song is everything Roswell, I hope they don't play it and that it is just a title.

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited ROCKSTAR ]
Old 02-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Haley can't bring herself to visit Luke? News to me. Can't wait to see tonight's show!

:-)
Old 02-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

nooooo! haley's not gonna visit lucas? that SUCKS!
freakygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

She just starts crying and doesn't want to upset hs mom. She wants to tell him she loves him, and Peyton wants to tell him she's in love with him. Then haley got a uncomfortable look, think shes jealous! Wouldn't it be awesome if he woke up due to Haley or Peyton kissing him? So I can dream... The Peyton part isn't so far off though
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

HE"S UP! That's right kids, Lucas is UP! Celebratory dancegoing on [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And he woke up when he heard how Haley wanted him to som uch.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Great episode! Only bad thing was the n/h fight, hopefully it'lll be good between them though. I loved that nathan/lucas thing!And when Karen hugged Dan, I think something might happen between them. Maybe Deb can go with Peytons dad.
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

The show has been over for two minutes now. Okay first off I've never cried so much in my life over a show. Well, once, when Alex died on Roswell. BUT anywho. I was just waiting for Nathan to say "brother" or "big bro" anything, then I would of been a sad little girl. This by far is my favoirte episode so far. I never seen so many people cry in my life on a show. I'm taping it on Sunday. This is God. Loved it. Everyone did an amazing job, from writing to acting and everything in between.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Gummiebear411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread