Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm very happy with the way the show ended. The only thing I wish I could change would be for LP to be there
Old 06-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chris Keller with his long thick beard

Boyfriend Wishlist, omgosh forgot about that.

Haley and her singing, so beautiful!! And Chris Keller singing.

Logan called Quinn "mom"

Lovely dinner Nathan made Haley.

Happy day for Logan, Quinn, and Clay!!!

There's only one Tree Hill and it is your home. *dies*
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Perfect finale
Old 04-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Just got done rewatching S9 today and there is something that bugs always has since I've seen the finale. At the end of the episode when Julian looks to the kids why is he looking at a boy and a girl? He and Brooke had twin boys not a boy and a girl. Does this bug anyone else or is it just me .
TV_Fanatic90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

I never really noticed that? I'll have to check it out!
Old 04-03-2017, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

At first you think maybe it's lydia but then when Julian waves and the little boy and girl waves back you don't see another little boy and you would like that with him it would show his 2 boys waving back at him.

Old 04-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

OMG! I can't believe I've never seen it!
Old 04-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Passionate Fan

It's odd, right?
Old 04-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Very odd indeed
Old 04-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always notice that and find it odd too.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think I saw the first half. Something happened to my tv. Does anyone know if it's on youtube?

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Passionate Fan

The whole series is on Netflix, Haven't found the episode but there is probably little clip of the entire episode .
Old 09-20-2018, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

great show.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damn, I wish this finale was an hour because I think there was so much more they could have fit in there. The first time I watched I really did like it, and dont get me wrong, its a great episode, but this time around there were a lot of things that we didn't get and I wish that we did.

So lets start with what I was disappointed in:

-So many characters that were not at the very least mentioned. I wish we had gotten a montage of all the characters that mattered throughout the series. They could have easily done it through photos or flashbacks. I get that OTH has a huge cast and there are a lot of characters so its impossible to bring everyone back but there were some people I felt needed to be talked about and/or shown at least in the last episode before this one or in the finale. IMO those characters were: Rachel, Alex, Mia, Deb, Karen, Lily, Whitey and Lucas and Peyton obviously! Like, Felix got a mention which is strange. Even the rivercourt guys had a scene! And at least we saw Keith again in 911. Whitey could have been at the game at least cheering on Jamie, or around during Dan's death. Deb should have had a scene with Nathan imo and it would have been cool to get a Rachel mention. Alex/Mia could have been mentioned by Chris Keller or Haley. They could have brought back Karen and Lily together and had Karen be there to sign over papers or something of that sort to Chase and then she could have mentioned that Lucas and Peyton were thinking of moving back to Tree Hill! That would have been cool. They could have even said that Lucas didn't want to be away from Lily because family is so important but she's getting older now and yada yada yada lol. Or even just a phonecall with Brooke quickly telling Haley "I talked to Peyton and she said her and Lucas were going to be moving back!" or something...it would have taken no time at all. I know its silly to whine because they were gone from the show after season 6 but idk, it just feels so incomplete without them there. I am crossing my fingers that somehow someway we'll get a revival where we get to see LP again with everyone because otherwise I will be forever sad.

- Chase and Chris had too much screen time. I was okay with them being a part of season 9 but their storylines should have ended in the episode before... at least Chase's. I was okay with Chris' because he's an iconic character. But they didnt need to be such a focus in the last shot. They could have been at the game but they didn't need to have their faces focused on or have lines. Silly imo. Skills had no storyline at all in recent seasons and yet he was more of a regular character through the series than Chase really was? Or at least, he should have been. And who the heck were those random ass twins and whyyyy. Why did they need to have a storyline at all? So damn random and weird.

Okay, not onto what i did like!:

-I liked the opening sequence except i wish Haley had seen herself singing at Tric, not sitting on the couch but I guess it tied into the predictions. I like the beginning and end mirrored itself with using old footage and new footage and it was only of the core 3, that was a good decision.

-A bit too much song/performances going on but i did like seeing Tric again and hearing Haley's speech which basically was to us and getting to hear Tyler and Joy sing again as well as Gavin, that was really cool.

-The Chris/Haley and Chris/Nathan scenes were really cute and I am so glad they included those! I really liked when Chris said the singing reminded him of the old Chris Keller etc. That whole thing was adorable.

-Dan giving money to Mouth was a bit odd but I guess being the link between Jimmy and Keith made sense and i did like Mouths speech, and the it gets better line. Dot care that much about Millie and Mouth but they were cute and didnt eat up any screen time this season which was nice.

-Even though we didn't get to see Peyton I did like that we saw her old room, that was really cool, as well as her locker and the NOFX sign. I also like that we got to hear Belief because it reminded me of LP. Also seeing the red lights at the end on the street and them trowing the water balloons were all nice little throwbacks. A lot of special moments littered throughout.

-Loved Haley showing Jamie the predictions and also using Karen's line "There is only one tree hill and its your home." I guess we can say that was our Karen mention lol.

-CQ were adorable with the marriage and adoption Logan. I am really glad we got to see those moments. Logan calling Quinn mom was sweet, I just wish earlier in the episode they had had a convo were Quinn said she wants to adopt him and its okay if he doesnt want to call her mom. It would have come full circle imo. Brooke/Julian were also cute and didnt suck up much time which was nice because they had the last episode basically.

-NH were adorable, great final episode for their fans. The whole kiss in the rain sequence was just adorable. The "cah"ing thing bringing it back to keith and karen from 107 was so precious as well as the mirror scene where Nathan calls at Haley to go in the cafe. The bracelet thingy being used for them again was also adorable.

-Jamie/Nathan scene was a really nice tough how he told jamie to do what he loved and he didnt have to live up to expectations. How adorable. I love that Jamie wanted to play basketball for himself. Even though the ending flashfoward wasnt necessarily imo I get why they did it. The whole eries started with basketball. I think it might have been cuter to just see nathan and jamie on the river court at the end but they sorta did that with dan/nathan in 911 and also the gang in the season 4 finale.

-The whole Cafe ending was really really adorable. With the kids running around and stuff? Loved that. And I love that Brooke bought the adjacent store. The scene with Haley was nice. Those two kinda remind of Deb and Karen when they were working together. I also loved Haley bringing the books back into the cafe and the Julias Ceaser book making a come back. SO MANY PILOT FEELS. asfsdfs.

-So fun seeing Bevin again and he Tim mention lol. I am glad Bevin and Skills got back together but too bad we didnt see that SL.

-The I dont Want to be song playing was so great and such a smart move. Cute moment with the gang all singing together. (another reason i dont think the flash forward was needed necessarily)

-I also loved the ending voiceover I just wish Nathan had been the one to end it.

Still felt empty without Lucas there specially but for what they had to work with it was pretty dang good! Def. one of my favorite OTH episodes.

In my head though, the game ends, Julian goes to round up the kids and everyone is heading home. Its just b/n/h at the bottom of the bleachers. Haley gets a call from Lucas and he tells her he and Peyton are moving back to tree hill. Brooke grabs the phone and says "put peyton on!" and then she says "p sawyer ive missed you!" or something cheesey and then then hands it back to haley who gives it to Nathan so that he can talk to Lucas. He can say something about how they are in the gym now and jamie just beat their record or something. AH so many possibilities.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-05-2020 at 06:28 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread