Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2012, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Discussion] 9x07 - "Last Known Surroundings"

9x07 - Last Known Surroundings [Last Season]

Seventh episode of the last season of the show.

CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY GUEST STARS/AUSTIN NICHOLS DIRECTS THE EPISODE - Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) seeks help from Lucas (guest star Chad Michael Murray) as Nathan (James Lafferty) makes an escape attempt. Brooke (Sophia Bush) comes face-to-face with Xavier (guest star Devin McGee). Juliain (Austin Nichols) uncovers evidence that assists Dan (Paul Johansson) in his search for Nathan. Clay (Robert Buckley) makes a connection with another patient.

The episode airs on Weds, Feb 22nd at 8PM ET.

Rules:
1. No bashing of any characters/actors/writers
2. Please be respectful of eachother's opinion.
Not everyone may agree with you, so please
respect the opinions of others.
3. Do not mention/hint/talk about any spoilers
about the upcoming episodes.
4. Enjoy the episode.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Can't wait for Lucas in this ep, it'll interesting to see him back.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I had to open this thread earlier, with Chad being back So we can talk !

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 02-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

So excited for LH!!!!!!!!!!

After the awful fact that we got no scene in the S6 finale I never thought we would have a final chance at seeing LH, glad to see I was mistaken.

Thanks for the thread.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

This will be the best part, even the best thing happened in OTH in a long time!

Old 02-21-2012, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

Everything is Lucas/Haley and nothing hurts.

I have to say I also think Joy will kill it
Spoiler:

Joy said in an interview that this season will test Haley and that she'll find out what she's capable of in terms of her strength as a person/mother/wife. I love that.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

BRING IT

Old 02-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Here's two Chad interviews from tonight's episode:

Old 02-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh soo close

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Haley James Scott for ALL THE AWARDS.

Also Lucas/Haley....gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Promo?
Old 02-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

I downloaded the episode out of curiosity (to see Lucas) and wow, this show is so bad.

First off, there is no continuity whatsoever.

- Brooke said her "friend" Quentin... pretty sure they never even spoke, she went to his funeral for moral support, but okay. Friends they were, I guess.
- Brooke saying she couldn't have faced Xavier without Julian either time. Um, I'm pretty sure the first time he walked in after she had the guy at gunpoint and they hugged for about three seconds. But yeah she really couldn't have done it without him.
- Julian fell in love with Brooke that day. I thought he fell in love with her when he saw her do the Molly Ringwald dance????

I didn't even watch half of the episode but the half I saw was bad enough.

Joy is a terrific actress though. I enjoyed Lucas/Haley mostly because of her. At this point the show is so terribly written that only the actors can salvage scenes, and Joy is pretty much the only one who can do it anymore.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
I downloaded the episode out of curiosity (to see Lucas) and wow, this show is so bad.

First off, there is no continuity whatsoever.

- Brooke said her "friend" Quentin... pretty sure they never even spoke, she went to his funeral for moral support, but okay. Friends they were, I guess.
- Brooke saying she couldn't have faced Xavier without Julian either time. Um, I'm pretty sure the first time he walked in after she had the guy at gunpoint and they hugged for about three seconds. But yeah she really couldn't have done it without him.
- Julian fell in love with Brooke that day. I thought he fell in love with her when he saw her do the Molly Ringwald dance????

I didn't even watch half of the episode but the half I saw was bad enough.

Joy is a terrific actress though. I enjoyed Lucas/Haley mostly because of her. At this point the show is so terribly written that only the actors can salvage scenes, and Joy is pretty much the only one who can do it anymore.

couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Jamie clutching to Lucas as they were leaving was heartbreaking. I never thought a scene involving Jamie would tug at me like that, but it did.

As for the episode, um... The Gossip Girl reference. otherwise, I felt like it was such a half ass appearance by Chad. Idk... I wanted him to be back in Tree Hill not just hanging out at the airport cause Haley can't handle her kids while Nathan is missing. but her chemistry with Chad still remains and that was nice. But this was far from an episode I'll ever want to re-watch. I kinda wish his visit had more of an impact. I'm very underwhelmed.

smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

What really helped me was I knew spoilers, so my expectations were in check. I knew he was only going to interact with Haley, Jamie, Quinn and Lydia. I knew all his scenes would be at the airport and that he wasn't returning for a specific Lucas Scott arc or to search for his brother.

Knowing the only point to his scenes was to showcase the LH bond (even with Mark's not so subtle digs with the not keeping in touch which was the biggest OOC ever written) and for him to support Haley....I was happy with what we got.

Of course I would have loved to have gotten more, to see him at Karen's and the RC, brother scenes with Nate ect but the fact is BTS has affected the show a lot and knowing that, all I wanted to get was that one final chance to see my LH get that one final chance at scenes the should have gotten in the s6 finale.

We saw him being a friend to Haley in her time of need. We saw a little bit of that Lucas heart as Chad said....that was better than nothing for me and I thank Chad for returning.

And even thought I have issues with Mark's writing, I do thank him for keeping Lucas coming back about The Scotts.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond gothic (View Post)
Haley James Scott for ALL THE AWARDS.

Also Lucas/Haley....gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Promo?
I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE THIS POST RESUMES EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top