Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Discussion] 9x06 - "Catastrophe and the cure"

9x06 - Catastrophe and the cure [Last Season]

Sixth episode of the last season of the show.

NATHAN FINDS HIMSELF IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES/JAMES LAFFERTY DIRECTS THE EPISODE - Dan (Paul Johansson) enlists Julian (Austin Nichols) to help in his search for Nathan. Mouth (Lee Norris) fills Clay (Robert Buckley) in about Nathan (James Lafferty), as Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) explains Nathan's disappearance to Jamie (Jackson Brundage). Brooke (Sophia Bush) gets an idea of how to bring patrons to an empty Karen's Café, and Chris Keller (Tyler Hilton) confronts Chase (Stephen Colletti) about Tara (guest star Chelsea Kane). Shantel VanSanten and Lisa Goldstein also star.

The episode airs on Weds, Feb 15th at 8PM ET.

Rules:
1. No bashing of any characters/actors/writers
2. Please be respectful of eachother's opinion.
Not everyone may agree with you, so please
respect the opinions of others.
3. Do not mention/hint/talk about any spoilers
about the upcoming episodes.
4. Enjoy the episode.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls

Last edited by holding my heart; 02-15-2012 at 05:46 AM
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Anywho, anyone will watch the new epi live? I have a totally free day tomorrow, so I can get up a little later tomorrow and watch the episode online today. It'll be 2am-3am for me but what the hell... I really don't know when I'll have a chance to watch the whole episode live again.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Haley and her daughter the end was just happy and heartbreaking at the same time. Bittersweet. Lydia walking was precious but sad since Nate was not there to see her and he told her not to until he got home Great acting by Joy

Also Haley/Jamie and still loving the Haley/Dan stuff.

The promo!!! LUCAS!!! LH!!!! <3 <3 <3
Old 02-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Joy was again amazing, magnificient <3 All her scenes were precious! Lydia walking was the worst thing happening I mean, Nathan told her not to, and he was not there and this is so heartbreaking

I DONT CAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEXTTTTTTTT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK LUUUUUUUUUUUUCAAAAAAAAAS AND HALEEEEEEEY

DONT FORGIVE ME FOR THE EXCITEMENT

Okay, I cared a little about Logan/Clay. Because in my head, he is so Clay & Sara's son.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 02-16-2012, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Joy was again amazing, magnificient <3 All her scenes were precious! Lydia walking was the worst thing happening I mean, Nathan told her not to, and he was not there and this is so heartbreaking

I DONT CAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEXTTTTTTTT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK LUUUUUUUUUUUUCAAAAAAAAAS AND HALEEEEEEEY
THIS.

I also really loved teh Dan/Haley scene. Dan saying how much he loves his family and included her maybe me go awww because it reminded me back to S1-S3 when he wanted to break her and Nathan up and when he thought she wasn't good enough for his son. Now she's his family too. <3

I also love seeing the Scott family getting some focus, after S8...it's nice.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I LOVE EVERYTHING INVOLVING HALES ANYWAYS. Way too precious for this show, way too much!

But I agree with you, it was nice to get some focus, fianally

Old 02-16-2012, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

AHHH THE PROMO
BE STILL MY HEART and Chad cut that hair, does Peyton really let Lucas go around like that?
AWWW.LH HUG. <3 My babies

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's nice to get back to the mystery and the revelations of a good story...it's been a while
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even care for the details. INSTANT CHEMISTRY, INSTANT FEELING INSTANT OMG

Old 02-16-2012, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Chad cut that hair, does Peyton really let Lucas go around like that?
TBH I'm way too excited for LH scenes to even care about the hair.

LH The hug in the promo omg <3 And also when they first see each other Can next week be here already?
Old 02-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

The gosh, promo. So, perfect. For the little seconds at the end anyways.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

a few seconds this week, a whole hour next week
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can it be only LH for 43min?

Old 02-16-2012, 04:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Another great episode, loved it!

Dan was brilliant! Last week I was confused not knowing if he had anything to do with Nathan's disappearance or not, what was I thinking?! Of course he didn't! In the past I've said I feel sorry for him and I used to annoy myself because of the stuff he'd done, but now I can say I love him! Aswell as looking for Nate, he was great with Julian and in the past he's helped Quinn, Clay and saved Jamie. He did his crime and has done his time. I'm officially pro Dan Scott!

Poor Haley though, she still hasn't got a clue and I can't blame her for wanting to keeping Dan away, her emotions are all over the place. I just hope Quinn, Julian or even Mouth can convince her that Dan has redeemed himself. That end bit of Lydia walking was so bittersweet, if only Nathan had been there to see it! Jamie's coping really well, ever the optimist in a crisis. Sad to see that he's turned against his beloved Grandpa though, but again like Haley, I can't blame him.

I'm fearing for Nathan now, everytime I saw him I just wanted to beat those guys asses and get him out of there...I really hope he's gonna be ok and get out safe and well.

I love how Chris and Chase have become best friends, it was nice to see Chris open up a little and say that he didn't have many friends and apologise about Chuck. Of all the people to tell him about Chase and Tara though, I was never expecting it to be Brooke! I also wasn't expecting his reaction to be like that either. Did love the kick he gave Chase and the whole 'guitar hands' reason behind it!

I am SO in love with Logan, my heart was breaking for him when Clay left! He's the most adorable little boy ever!!!

Really can't wait for next week's now, LUCAS!!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazzyness (View Post)
Another great episode, loved it!

Dan was brilliant! Last week I was confused not knowing if he had anything to do with Nathan's disappearance or not, what was I thinking?! Of course he didn't! In the past I've said I feel sorry for him and I used to annoy myself because of the stuff he'd done, but now I can say I love him! Aswell as looking for Nate, he was great with Julian and in the past he's helped Quinn, Clay and saved Jamie. He did his crime and has done his time. I'm officially pro Dan Scott!

Poor Haley though, she still hasn't got a clue and I can't blame her for wanting to keeping Dan away, her emotions are all over the place. I just hope Quinn, Julian or even Mouth can convince her that Dan has redeemed himself. That end bit of Lydia walking was so bittersweet, if only Nathan had been there to see it! Jamie's coping really well, ever the optimist in a crisis. Sad to see that he's turned against his beloved Grandpa though, but again like Haley, I can't blame him.
I agree with you, I am definatley pro Dan Scott too now, I think in a way I have always wanted to be, does that sound warped.

I am also glad in a way that Jamie shouted at Dan, it made a good change from him always believing the best and seemed a bit more realistic. Children don't always believe the good in people, I find in shows like this that the children are always the ones seeing and believing the truth quicker so for me it was good that Jamie changed his opinion.

I really enjoyed this episode, and as somebody has already said, it was good to have the mystery back. Very much looking forward to next week!!
Beebbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread