Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Discussion] 9x04 - "Don't you want to share the guilt?"

9x04 -Don't you want to share the guilt? [Last Season]

Fourth episode of the last season of the show.

HALEY AND JAMIE ANXIOUSLY AWAIT NATHAN'S RETURN - As Julian (Austin Nichols) deals with his guilt, Brooke (Sophia Bush) helps Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) confront a new rival café, and its difficult owner. Meanwhile, Chase's (Stephen Colletti) new girl has a complicated secret, and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) takes extreme measures that help Clay (Robert Buckley) realize he's worse off than he thought. James Lafferty, Tyler Hilton, Lee Norris, Lisa Goldstein, and Paul Johansson also star.

“Don't you want to share the guilt?” airs on Weds, Feb 1st at 8PM ET.

Rules:
1. No bashing of any characters/actors/writers
2. Please be respectful of eachother's opinion.
Not everyone may agree with you, so please
respect the opinions of others.
3. Do not mention/hint/talk about any spoilers
about the upcoming episodes.
4. Enjoy the episode.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.

And I just can’t with your icon/sig...
Old 01-30-2012, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I just cant with this one

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 02-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm def gonna try to watch this episode but i'm confused on what up with clay.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder calls (View Post)
And I just cant with this one
Do you know where I can find some finale icons?

I haven't see this OTH ep yet, but I'm hoping Haley has some good scenes.

ETA: seen some clips.

Lydia is such a cutie. OMG! She should have all of Chase, MM and Tara's screen time. All of it. All of it.

Haley's scenes were fine & the Julian/Haley scene was really good, but next week looks much better for her. Loved the promo for Haley/Scotts.

Joy really brought it in that Julian/Haley scene. <3 <3 <3

Last edited by diamond gothic; 02-01-2012 at 08:57 PM
diamond gothic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I'm trying to find some too, if you ever come across some, would you mind? [And I will too ]

OMG Lydia, why such a cutie really? That little scene with Haley & her talking to Nathan So random and what, 20sec, but the cutest 20sec!

Didn't care as usual for Chase/Mouth/Millie.

Tried to watch Clay scenes, because since that episode with Sara, he had a little place in my heart, but what. Can they just get rid of Quinn and let him be alone?!

HALEY/JULIAN SCENE OMG SHIPPER HEART ALERT JUST DIED. OMG. Why is Haley always being there for everyone, and nobody is here for her? OKAY.

OMG the throwback to NH arguement about Carrie. <3 Glad to have this, so so glad.

OH please make Clay talk about Sara for all his scenes, I don't care, I want flashbacks, I want e v e r y t h i n g.

Why Haley have so much chemistry with Dan, it is insane.

The end . Let just say i'm not spoiled at all so I don't know what's going on, but it was so well shot. Gosh.

ETA: OMG THE PROMO. ALL AROUND HALEY let's just say finally!

Old 02-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

^ I will!

Haley centred promo. Is this the first time? LOL...anyways, it was a miracle.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wasn't the best episode, nor the worst.

Didn't care at all for the Mouth/Millie/Skills stuff. Mouth's "fat" looks so incredibly fake. Millie's gone from a good character to a rotten one. I wish they'd split MM up and have Millie go be the fun Millie with the girls again. Mouth sucks all the life out of her.

The Quinn and Clay thing is just boring to watch, and Quinn took the prize as the dumbest character on the show for going up to that drug dealer. Really Quinn?

Speaking of the drug dealer, he had a bit of a temper, didn't he? To sensitive. And I'm guessing Dan just got Nathan kidnapped. I'm sure he'll be happy about that though, it'll give him some more time to leech off of Haley and stay at her house.

And Chase Chase Chase. You crucified Brooke, back in high school, for hooking up with a guy, a single guy at that, yet you have no problem sleeping with a taken girl. Nice going jackass. It doesn't seem like they know what to do with Chase anymore so they just throw crap at him. They should have sent Stephen back to Laguna.
And Tara's just the worst character I've ever seen on this show I think. Just...no.

The episode didn't have a lot of Chris in it, which was nice. Same goes for Nathan. I know he's a core character, but he's been so dull lately and it's nice that they give screen time to the actors that actually look like they want to be there.

The best part of the episode was obviously (IMO) the Brooke/Julian drama. Austin nailed it last night! And I'm glad that Brooke finally realized that she had to forgive him, because as much as she hates what he did, he feels so much worse.

And the cute alert goes to those two little boys! They are beyond adorable! Davis' got the cutest little facial expressions and smiles ever, and Jude can give a mean side eye.

All in all, I'll give this episode a 4/10.
DirtySexyMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wasn't too keen on the episode, only really liked the Dan, Brulian & Haley bits.

I really felt for Julian especially at the end, I just wanted to give him a hug! I thought it was really nice how Haley got involved and had that chat to him about Jamie's pool incident and then talked to Brooke about forgiving him.

Sweet to see a Naley scene, even if it was a few seconds and through a screen! How adorable was he with that pink moose?!

I actually liked Dan for threatening (sorry promising) the drug dealer! I was like 'you don't know who you've messed with!' and I think he drummed the sence into Clay about getting help, which was good too. I am starting to think he's got something to do with Nathan not coming home though?

It was nice to see Skills back, but I thought the chatshow thing was a bit daft. Mouth's storyline still isn't growing on me, although I did laugh when Brooke and Haley ordered them out of the cafe!

As for Chase, Chris and Tara...I could have done with less of them!

Lastly, the scene with the guys at the bar talking about their problems so reminded me of that scene from S6 where everyone sat at the bar talking about their problems! I prefered the S6 one though, they can't beat that!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I asked myself the same question: is it the first time we have a Haley centric promo? BECAUSE I'm so excited to be honest, it gives me so much envy!

Old 02-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

This season is so great!!!
My heart breaks for Julian ... I really felt his pain I'm glad Brooke forgave Julian in the end Julian was always there for Brooke in the past so it was very good seing Brooke there for him too
Like others, I really loved Haley in this episode. I loved her speech to Julian, her talk with Brooke reminding her that Julian is her best, and her thanking Dan for helping her. I'm sure she's going to be awesome in the next episode too
simy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by simy (View Post)
This season is so great!!!
My heart breaks for Julian ... I really felt his pain I'm glad Brooke forgave Julian in the end Julian was always there for Brooke in the past so it was very good seing Brooke there for him too
Like others, I really loved Haley in this episode. I loved her speech to Julian, her talk with Brooke reminding her that Julian is her best, and her thanking Dan for helping her. I'm sure she's going to be awesome in the next episode too
I agree. I don't like that Alex left. I think Chase still loves her and I don't like he has yet another love interest.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Best part of the ep:

credit: lily-owens

That is all...good bye.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Episode wasn't to bad could be better. Really hate all the Chase crap. Why is it that they have everyone break up when someone goes on tour. It really is old story with new people. Can't stand that Tara character. Felt sorry for Julian loved the scene with him and Haley. Wish webcam was a little longer but at least we got some Nathan/Haley. A little is better than nothing. Next week actually looks good. Joy will be great she always is
lukelor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

i missed it will try to watch caps you tube! aww lydia is cute!