Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Word, K. You said it perfectly.

I did like seeing the different couples, but it's clear the story lines are running dry.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, what to say about this episode. What is there to say, honestly. No really, what is there to say? Uh, yeah...I got nothing.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

NH were cute.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
NH were cute.
that was the only good thing.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:20 AM
New Fan

nice information
thanks all
hajiwahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was just not one of my favs. Probably one of my least favorites this season. The whole valentines day plot was just dumb and over the top. I am so tired of all the couples using the word "baby" it just comes off so fake sounding to me. idk.

Chuck actually had a decent voice but what a weird plot for him. But i dont HATE this storyline with Chase. A bit random but at least there is some depth to his character by having him have an absentee father and lame mother.

Mouth and Millie, BLAH. Couldn't care less about those two. Dont get me started on Brooke and Julian, there scenes were CRINGEY. It was cute/funny in the first scene but then to keep it going the ENTIRE episode was just a bit much. Clay/Quinn were fine to me.

NH were the best part of the episode imo along with the clay/nathan moments. I enjoy that friendship and I liked them wanting to take on a new client. Storyline is a little repetitive but I still enjoy it somewhat. The NH bathroom moment was cute and funny and I appreciated the ease in their relationship compared to other two couples who were just focused on sex. The ending scenes with NH were cute too, with Haley freaking out about the gifts and Nathan surprising her.

About half way into the episode I was ready for it to be done. It really just felt like it didnt have much of a point. Only 7 episodes left of this season though and i plan to finish in december and Im looking forward to rewatching season 9.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

But i dont HATE this storyline with Chase. A bit random but at least there is some depth to his character by having him have an absentee father and lame mother.

Dont get me started on Brooke and Julian, there scenes were CRINGEY. It was cute/funny in the first scene but then to keep it going the ENTIRE episode was just a bit much. Clay/Quinn were fine to me.

NH were the best part of the episode imo along with the clay/nathan moments. I enjoy that friendship and I liked them wanting to take on a new client. Storyline is a little repetitive but I still enjoy it somewhat. The NH bathroom moment was cute and funny and I appreciated the ease in their relationship compared to other two couples who were just focused on sex. The ending scenes with NH were cute too, with Haley freaking out about the gifts and Nathan surprising her.
re-watched this episode today to put me in the Valentine’s Day mood

yeah Alexa I fast forwarded through the Brulian scenes - cringey indeed

Jamie getting Madison the shoelaces with hearts on them was sweet

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 02-15-2021 at 01:45 AM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top