New Fan

nice information
thanks all
hajiwahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Another pretty blasé episode. This season is just as bad as I remember it being unfortunately. But at least I am close to being half way finished. Maybe the ending episodes will be better? IDK.

I just again feel like not a lot has happened in these episodes. It really feels like things are just repeating and not really going anywhere.

As cheesey and unrealistic as this Quinn killing Katie plot is, I think its more interesting than anything else that has happened this season. I also did enjoy seeing Dan again. It was nice too see him somewhat attempting to stop Quinn from killing. The ending with Katie was DUMB though.

Nathan storyline is BORING AF. God, he's such a lame character, I am sorry. They really dont know what to do with him and he lost all the edge that he had in the earlier seasons. Haley was also really boring this episode and I am already tired of this Erin character. I dont remember her sticking around this long. She does have a good voice at least. I loved this song she sang at tric. Don't even get me started on Jamie.

Brooke and Julian were cute this episode and probably the most interesting aspect of the whole thing other than the Quinn stuff. Not that the storyline really went anywhere or had a purpose but I guess it was cute...

Chase/Mia/Alex meh. Not much to say about those scenes. But I did think the Alex/Chase was hot. I prefer them to M/C anyways.

I'm looking forward to 8x11 the hurricane episode just because I remember it was cheesey but fun to watch lol. Also 12, the bachelorette after party. I remember liking that one. Also 13 for the wedding, and 14, the hero one. I remember liking that batch of episodes so thats good.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like most of this season but have to rewatch.