Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] 8x02 - "I Can’t See You, But I Know You’re There"

I Can’t See You, But I Know You’re There

Original Air Date:September 21, 2010
Episode: 8.02

Official Episode Description

BROOKE RECEIVES MORE BAD NEWS — Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) discover they’ve been shot, and as they fight to live, Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) struggle with the situation. Meanwhile, Julian (Austin Nichols) tries to preoccupy Jamie (Jackson Brundage), and Brooke’s (Sophia Bush) legal troubles mount. The episode was written by Mark Schwahn, and directed by Joe Davola (#802).

Episode Clips from 8.02:

Sneak Peek One/Official Episode Promo

Sneak Peek Two Episode Clip, No Mark Schwahn Episode Preview

Episode Stills from 8.02:

CWTV One Tree Hill Photos: Image One, CWTV One Tree Hill Photos: Image Two, CWTV One Tree Hill Photos: Image Three

Source: CWTV One Tree Hill Photos Images One - Three: I Can’t See You, But I Know You’re There

*Credit and thanks to everyone who uploaded the clips to youtube or hosted stills, etc.
*Apologies in advance if any promo or episode still has been omitted.
*All episode stills, as well as all clips following the official one, have been linked to avoid creating any potential spoiler conflict. Please follow the link(s) at your own discretion.

Rules:

- Please respect others' opinions and remember not everyone will like or dislike the same things about the episode.

- Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases or other posters. Please treat others respectfully.

- Please remember that no icons, fanart, etc., are permissible using episode stills until after the episode airs.

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread Krys.

So Haley got another voiceover and she found CQ, sad but I can't wait to see Joy bring it.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

I don't even care much about Quinn, but my heart = broken cause of haley's reactions Joy brought it, that's for sure.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Joy did a great job. She made me want to cry. James also did great with his scenes. I thougth the episode was good. I also liked that Julian was there for Jamie and Brooke was there for Haley.Missed their friendship. Two good episodes in a row. Keep it up
lukelor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ew to the credits this week.
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
fisher & sons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely sidewalk (View Post)
Ew to the credits this week.
I'll second that. I can't believe I watched to see the way they've put that together and made a cover version instead of Gavin De Graw's original. That's really disappointing.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually looking forward to hearing everyone's, besides Kate's, version of the theme.
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
fisher & sons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1984 (View Post)
I'll second that. I can't believe I watched to see the way they've put that together and made a cover version instead of Gavin De Graw's original. That's really disappointing.
they had Gavin's original last week, it's on yt if you wanna watch it.

Wasn't a fan of what Kate did with it, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't like Kate's cover of "I Don't Wanna Be".. She sung it so slow that it didn't really keep up with the pace of the clips.
Sweet Pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm actually looking forward to hearing everyone's, besides Kate's, version of the them.
Same.

Joy/Haley:
x 10000000000000. I continue to love the throwback to LH with her writing him letters. Joy was outstanding in her scenes and as heartbreaking as it was to see Haley so sad (esp. compared to how happy she was last week), I love that we are able to see her play such an array of emotions and she does it all perfectly. Kudos to her for continuing to make Haley shine and kudos to the writers for using her.

Haley's screen time & quality of scenes continues to amaze me, LOL. Thanks writers! I was a VERY frustrated fan in S6, so S7/start of S8 has more than made up for it (but don't ever underuse her again, please it doesn't toally excuse it LOL).

NH: Not as much scenes as last ep's but what we did get was excellent. We also got more then 7.02, and 8.01 was brilliant so I'm satisfied. I think it's very poignant that we got Haley saying she needs Nathan. We know she always does, but she usually puts up such a brave front that it was nice to see her voice it. Sometimes with what happened with her mum, the depression she didn't open up to him all the time...also with Carrie aftermath ect she put up that "I'm fine" front. But here she didn't...I love how far she and NH have come in terms of communicating and just being there for each other. Such a strong couple <3

BH/BHN: Loved that Brooke was there for Haley. In the later seasons the writing for BH has been quite unbalanced (with Haley propping Brooke more) but this was more old school BH that I like. Yay for baby mention.

HQ: Awwwww. Loved it and yay for godmother talk and more references to Haley's childhood ().

Clay/Nathan: I haven't seen this yet but I read about it. It's been awhile since we've seen CN together, so maybe a bit too much emotion from what I'm reading when Nate usually only gives those "speeches" to Lucas & Haley (when they were in the hospital) but I do love me some Clay/Nathan so it should be all good for me.

Last edited by diamond gothic; 09-21-2010 at 08:24 PM
diamond gothic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOVED, loved, loved the Nathan, Haley and Brooke scene Please have the core 3 interact soooo much more (especially because it is most likely to be the last season). It reminded me of season 3 and I just loved it Loved all the Nathan scenes of course, loved the NH scenes Loved the BH scene And suprisingly I loved the Julian and Jamie scenes

Clay/Quinn, Millie, Mouth, Chase, Alex and Mia, I really couldn't give a crap about any of them
Old 09-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

If it's balanced I don't mind core three interaction but eh I can take or leave it...I just like BH when it comes to that dynamic (if it's balanced) and it's not like in the past BNH have had that many scenes together even in S3.

But give me a BHN scene over say Haley/Mia/Chase ect and the show did a good job this ep with Brooke being there for them.

Austin and Jackson have a nice chemistry so it makes the BJ scenes more tolerable especially since I don't care to watch Jamie scenes with others outside of N & H.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I love the core three interaction, it reminds me of old school OTH and that was when the show was at it's best imo

Also the fact that Nathan was barely in this eppy pissed me off!!!! I know, I know he was on his way to camp, blah, blah, blah, but Nathan is my fav part of this show and it sucks without him. I was quite annoyed by the lack of Nathan. I hope they make up for it next eppy.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope they make up for it next eppy.
Me too.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Where can I see the promo?! I missed it!
Remember us?
Pretty Girl Boyfriend
soccer7sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top