Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] 7x12 - "Some Roads Lead Nowhere"

Some Roads Lead Nowhere

Original Air Date:December 7, 2009, 2009
Episode: 7.12

Official Episode Description

NATHAN AND HALEY PREPARE TO LEAVE TREE HILL — As Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) prepare for the family’s move to Barcelona, Brooke (Sophia Bush) struggles to accept Julian’s (Austin Nichols) reaction to Alex’s (guest star Jana Kramer) crisis. Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) helps Clay (Robert Buckley) hatch a plan to win back Nathan as a client. Meanwhile, Millie’s (Lisa Goldstein) downward spiral puts her and Mouth (Lee Norris) at a crossroads, and Dan Scott’s (Paul Johannson) pronouncement shocks Rachel (guest star Danneel Harris) and his audience. Antwon Tanner and Jackson Brundage also star.

Episode Clips from 7.12:

Sneak Peek One/Official Episode Promo

Sneak Peek Two on CW's OTH Homepage, Sneak Peek Three, No Mark Schwahn Sneak Peek for 7.12

Episode Stills from 7.12:

No episode stills are currently released/available for display.

*Credit and thanks to everyone who uploaded the clips to youtube or hosted stills, etc.
*Apologies in advance if any promo or episode still has been omitted.
*All episode stills, as well as all clips following the official one, have been linked to avoid creating any potential spoiler conflict. Please follow the link(s) at your own discretion.

Rules:

- Please respect others' opinions and remember not everyone will like or dislike the same things about the episode.

- Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases or other posters. Please treat others respectfully.

- Please remember that no icons, fanart, etc., are permissible using episode stills until after the episode airs.

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Well, fifteen minutes in and I am completely over this show. I honestly thought this show would be better without the drama that was Lucas and Peyton but clearly this is not the case: we no longer get core three friendship scenes, Brooke is constantly crying, they ruined what was good friendship with Brooke and Millie, excessive Quinn and Clay (ugh) and so much more. And now I am forced to watch Julian/Alex scene and Clay talk about Sarah...AGAIN.

Goodbye OTH. It was a fun run...until this season. I will choose to live in the season 1 through 3. And I even enjoyed 5.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm kind of in love with this episode title!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

If they're trying to make me more annoyed by Quinn, well then congratulations writers and producers of One Tree Hill -- you succeeded!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Caitlin- (View Post)
If they're trying to make me more annoyed by Quinn, well then congratulations writers and producers of One Tree Hill -- you succeeded!
LOL WIN!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Word. x300000
Old 12-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, that new man with the accent may bring me back...and TAYLOR! Yay for more interesting characters...let's weed out these not-so-interesting ones.

And dude, Millie climbing out the window? LOL
Old 12-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

omfg, totally loved quinn tonight! no not really lol. the one good thing is that she's had a smaller role these past 2 episodes which for me is a blessing, we def. need more of that. and speaking of new characters that have fallen flat, alex should be in rehab or counseling, the last thing she needs is to be working on a movie with the person who drove her to commit suicide in the first place. i mean suicide is something real and affects a lot of people and i think it's in poor taste how they are propping it up to cause drama for brulian. i mean seriously, if the girl commits suicide you don't let her spend so much time back with julian (shakes head)

i felt sad that skills is leaving, im sure mouth will be back though. likewise, is this the end of rachel? i hope not, i wanted to see her interact more with the other cast like brooke .. shoot even haley at this point. i knew clay would pull something out of his ass to save nathan, no suprise but im glad he apologized and owned up for being too agressive and greedy with nate's careeer.

loved how jamie cursed and haley put soap in his mouth, and nathan typical dad, just watching back and letting haley do her thing, although again i question the taste of the writer's with nathan saying he goes to the bar after he's had a long day (i guess we forgot about the throwing out the window or getting drunk and allowing renee to jeprodize his career). now why was grubbs at the tomatoe throwing scene, (shakes head again), but so so so so glad that naley and jamie are going on tour together, :SIGH: .. finally some common sense ! im so glad that naley are taking this journey TOGETHER, im so happy.

overall, im happy with the episode and asides from clay's love declaration, and the writers poor judgement regarding suicide and alcaholism, i was happy.. cant wait for january !
cyke93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie- (View Post)
Yay for more interesting characters...let's weed out these not-so-interesting ones.
Bringing on more characters isn't going to help anything IMO, considering Millie/Mouth/Alex/Dan/Rachel are all getting more screentime right now than Brooke.

The writers need to remember who the core 3 are. Oh, and a little interaction between them would be nice as well.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Bringing on more characters isn't going to help anything IMO, considering Millie/Mouth/Alex/Dan/Rachel are all getting more screentime right now than Brooke.

The writers need to remember who the core 3 are. Oh, and a little interaction between them would be nice as well.
I agree. I just meant I'd rather see Taylor than Quinn and Clay and I can make room for a new guy with an accent if it means weeding out Dan, Millie, Mouth and so forth.

Of course, this is my dream but somehow we'll still have less than 4 minutes of Brooke scenes.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyke93 (View Post)
alex should be in rehab or counseling, the last thing she needs is to be working on a movie with the person who drove her to commit suicide in the first place. i mean suicide is something real and affects a lot of people and i think it's in poor taste how they are propping it up to cause drama for brulian. i mean seriously, if the girl commits suicide you don't let her spend so much time back with julian (shakes head)
im glad im not the only one that thinks that.
its like oh you just commited suicide over me yeah lets direct a movie together
i wasnt happy with this episode at all.
i actully like the preview for jan. better then this episode :\
icon-tia
meet_me_halfway23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought the episode was pretty good. I am super happy that Nathan/Jamie went with Haley on tour. The family should be together. Alex after killing herself not getting help and working with Julian not the smartest thing. Feel sorry for Brooke. She needs to have a guy be there for her. Millie thing is annoying to me. Don't mind that there is a new guy working with Brooke. Looking forward to January Looking for good things for Nathan/Haley. They are the whole reason I watch the show
lukelor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

- TAYLOR. I'm so glad they showed her in the promo, so I can talk about her here not, and it's not really a spoiler anymore.
- Wow, could they have made it anymore obvious that they had no idea what to do with NHJ this episode? Throwing tomatoes, really? However, I would pay good money to throw things at Jamie, so I can't really talk much.
- I was waiting for Rachel to shoot Dan in the middle of the hallway during the show. That would have been amazing. Dan is so redundant, and has been for the past three seasons, at least, please stop. He is a murderer, he'd dead to everyone, get over it show.
- I see you show, trying to make me like Quinn. Guess what? DIDN'T WORK. I refused to watch that scene. It just enraged me more than the Jamie montages do, okay? It. won't. work. Stop trying.
- Also, you can add 'making Clay/Quinn ~epic' to the list of things you need to stop trying to do. It ain't gonna happen, and you know why? BECAUSE QUINN IS MARRIED, OKAY. So, like, yeah. Everyone else in TH might forget that, but I certainly didn't.
- Speaking of not forgetting - SAM EXISTED?! WHAT. I couldn't believe my ears when Julian said her name. SHOCKED.
- New guy reminds me of Teddy from 90210. NOT A GOOD THING, SHOW.
- Lols at Clay actually apologizing for his eff up, whereas Haley apologized to Quinn. Obviously the show isn't trying hard enough to make her likable.
- Oh, and Jamie? NO, Clay didn't try his best, actually. And THAT is why he's fired. I'm so sick of ever so wise Jamie.
- MILLICENT YOU ARE AN EFFING DUMBASS GET LOST.
- Oh, man, if only Mouth was really going to LA forever.
- Lastly, get well soon, Alex, my bb. I love you. But yes, you should be getting some help, like therapy (not rehab), instead of doing a movie.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO, was the title a statement of how OTH has kinda reached the end of theres? If not, that is quite an ironic choice of title.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

- Jamie getting treated like a brat was the only Jamie scene I liked. I wish they'd stop with the cutsey crap. I didn't laugh during the bar scene, it was super lame and... Yeah.
- Way to be emo, Dan. You should hate on yourself, though I do like Paul
- NEGL, I had major secondhand embarrassment for Quinn when she was dancing.
- LOLZ Millicent doing cocaine to be thin. The whole "I want to be thin" thing just seems played out, or OTH doesn't know how to do it.
- Why is Alex going to be in the movie? Shouldn't she be getting help other then starring in a movie with the guy who triggered her suicide attempt?
- Joy looked so pretty tonight. Why is she still on here again? Or at least get rid of Jamie and Nathan so I can fully enjoy her scenes.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
breath we drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread