Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2009, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] 7x11 - "You Know I Love You, Don't You?"

You Know I Love You, Don't You?

Original Air Date:November 30, 2009
Episode: 7.11

Official Episode Description

BROOKE IS PUSHED TO HER LIMIT — Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley’s (Bethany Joy Galeotti) careers bring about a tough decision for the family, and Julian (Austin Nichols) divulges a secret to Alex (guest star Jana Kramer) that leads to a confrontation with Brooke (Sophia Bush). Meanwhile, Clay (Robert Buckley) tries to resuscitate his career as an agent, and Jamie (Jackson Brundage) learns the truth about Skills’ (Antwon Tanner) new job. And a fresh-from-jail Millie (Lisa Goldstein) finds an unlikely supporter in Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga). Shantel VanSanten, Lee Norris and Paul Johannson also star.

Episode Clips from 7.11:

Sneak Peek One/Official Episode Promo

Sneak Peek Two on CW's OTH Homepage, Sneak Peek Three, No Mark Schwahn Sneak Peek for 7.11

Episode Stills from 7.11:

No episode stills are currently released/available for display.

*Credit and thanks to everyone who uploaded the clips to youtube or hosted stills, etc.
*Apologies in advance if any promo or episode still has been omitted.
*All episode stills, as well as all clips following the official one, have been linked to avoid creating any potential spoiler conflict. Please follow the link(s) at your own discretion.

Rules:

- Please respect others' opinions and remember not everyone will like or dislike the same things about the episode.

- Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases or other posters. Please treat others respectfully.

- Please remember that no icons, fanart, etc., are permissible using episode stills until after the episode airs.

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

That is all!

Tori
Can't Have You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

+ Oh, I see. Haley apologizes, but Quinn doesn't have to? Whatever, show.
+ Jimmy's mom! I love her. But please, your son didn't have to kill anyone to still be a bad guy. I hate that they act like Jimmy was some victim just because he didn't really kill Keith! Still brought the gun to school, shot into a crowd and held people hostage! Also, the RC guys came to the funeral!
+ The basketball montage stuff was PAINFUL. And way too long. I was enraged.
+ I get that it's in her character and given her stage of mind, it makes sense for her to cling to the first guy/person to care or respect her, but the ILYs from Alex make me cringe. Oh wells, I love everything else about her <3.
+ Brooke's 'it's not the same' was SO ooc! She was all ready to adopt in S5! She loved Sam like she was her own! I get that at the moment, while it's fresh, it doesn't feel the same, but still, that comment was super annoying. And someone mention Sam, please!
+ Way to fail, Millicent.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

So i wonder what will happen now with Brooke and Julian since Alex did what she did to herself...
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."-the notebook ♥
Sophia
jayson23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Boolian broke up. Bout time that ultimatum giving ass gets away from Brooke and stops making her cry for awhile.

was holy ground
LoVeJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Who hasn't made Brooke cry?! Seriously...
It’s the grandest gesture anyone has ever made for me in my life.
Beautiful Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haley?
Old 11-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Tears of joy? She, of course, is the one exception.
It’s the grandest gesture anyone has ever made for me in my life.
Beautiful Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Poor Alex I was really starting to like her character. Is there a chance she might live?

Millie is really going on a downward spiral. Hopefully, she will figure that out and fix her issues before she loses everything.

Brulian breaking up was sad, but I think they do need a break from each other. If Alex is dead, they are probably going to have a lot more issues.

I wish Naley would get a different storyline, that doesn't have to do with basketball. Maybe, Haley getting pregnant with another baby. That would be nice.

Jimmy's mom smacking Dan was awesome. He deserved that, but so did Rachel. Dan and Rachel together make me cringe.

Where's Deb? Does anyone know? I don't think she has been in this season.

Last edited by katie2323; 11-30-2009 at 09:14 PM
katie2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quinn has looked up to Haley all her life? So I guess she looked up to a 10 year old playing with barbies.

Oh, show.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erayk90 (View Post)
Quinn has looked up to Haley all her life? So I guess she looked up to a 10 year old playing with barbies.

Oh, show.
haha thats what i was thinking as well
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."-the notebook ♥
Sophia
jayson23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was really starting to like her character. Is there a chance she might live?
Since Jana was bumped up to series regular, I'm thinking yes.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

What did I think of tonight's painful (to watch) and contrived episode? Do I even need to answer that question? Any episode that involves a basketball montage with Jamie Scott, deserves a -10 right there. Other than that, whining Brooke, always fun. Desperate Alex I think the only thing I enjoyed - the ONLY thing, is that Mouth might leave for LA with Skillz, make this happen show - we've dealt with him long enough, don't ya think?

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Alex reminds me of me , (past relationships) but wow, this show is so soapy, I love it! Poor Brooke =/
Old 11-30-2009, 09:59 PM
New Fan

I hope Julian and Brooke can work everything out...they are really cute together. What has gone on with Millie? She has gone crazy! Maybe Victoria can straighten her out. I feel really bad for Clay. I hope he can pull his life back together. Can't wait until next week's episode!!
tutor.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread