Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2015, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Discussion] 5x06 - "Don't Dream it's Over" #2

5.06 - "Don't Dream It's Over"

Air Date: February 5, 2008

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) confronts Peyton (Hilarie Burton) about her harsh treatment of Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus). Brooke (Sophia Bush) intervenes when Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga) meddles with Peyton’s record label. Nathan (James Lafferty) grows closer to Jamie’s (guest star Jackson Brundage) live-in nanny, Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto), while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) is challenged by her difficult student Quentin (guest star Robbie Jones). Mouth (Lee Norris) is torn between loyalty to his co-workers and his illicit affair with his boss Alice (guest star Kelly Collins Lintz). Antwon Tanner also stars. Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.

previous thread:
http://www.fanforum.com/f153/506-don...sion-62827337/
Old 04-28-2015, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 05-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

this was the "dream" episode and it was a bit lame. i hated haley dreams about carrie.

lucas dreaming about peyton in her underwear! awesome. their little fight was hard to watch and i don't understand how lucas can think that peyton rejected his proposal because she didnt believe in him? that was totally out of the blue! it would have made so much more sense for him to say that she was too focused on her work and didnt care about their relationship anymore or something. but all that anger just proved how much they still loved each other.

and brooke dream about her mom was really really sad. poor girl has been dealing with that her whole life and it really shows why she was the way she was for so long.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-24-2023 at 12:00 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ugh. I hated carrie.