Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

I want more details Im gonna have to wait ages to see it

Ok some1 plz take pitty on me its 3.40am here i have to get up for college in about 4 1/2 hrs and im suffering from the worst PP eva.

Wot happened with brooke scenes? why are all non felix fans liking him in this ep? wot happened with B/L? B/F? and wot the hell is this about Keith is u outta his mind?!? And is Dan the man bck to his evil ways?

Plzzzzz give some more details,

Tyler is always stuck in me and it's not his song. LOL - Calla
Calla is a part of my heart
Forever with me
MKup_Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

i REALLY didnt like this ep! Its not the OTH that I love.

First off, since when do people who come after the credits get more story than those who are in the credits?! I think Anna, Felix and Jules need to play more side roles, instead of central ones. So much air time is lost on them its disgusting! The cast is already big enough!

First, thought the NH stuff was good. Real. Not overly dramatic crap. very well played.

The stuff with brooke gave her more character, but essentially was just kind of boring filler.

Lucas was interesting, I believe in that talk with Nate, he has decided that he is going to lie if the test comes back positive. I could be wrong, but just the way he set things up there...
Now ONE HUGE COMPLAINT: they are turning ANna into lucas' best friend. Well, he already has one: HALEY. That is so cheap. I cant believe the way TPTB have dissolved this relationship. Nathan talks to lucas more than Haley. This really bothers me! Anna is NO haley! Way too much time spent on her--anna-- by the way. She doesnt need a story, she just needs to go away.

I also thought Keith got way too much storyline. They could have told his whole plot in a whole lot less time! I was bored.

Dan was good, as usuall. Although, I am not liking the whole blackmailing Lucas.

OVerall, I was very dissapointed. I waited all week for this...next week looks very interesting. I can only hope that NH will survive.

Also, I would rather have alot less Keith and Anna and more payton and jake. They have great chemistry and an interesting story i think. I am looking forward to their return.

I hope OTH gets back to where things started! No more extras!
Old 02-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Just finished watching the episode and it was sort of slow tonight, but still good. First let me say that Nathan and Haley's relationship is pretty screwed up right now, despite appearances they are not out in the clear. Haley really should have come clean to Nathan right when he did to her instead of getting so upset with him. It was decent of him to have even gone and told the truth IMO. Sure it sucks he slept with her sister before, but that's over, way over! 2 years ago Haley! Just like her sister said Nathan had a past but she has a present! And obviously he is not into Taylor that way. The scene with Taylor and Haley in the last act was good, very real. Hopefully Haley will do the right thing by Nathan. Next, glad Lucas got the heart test but pissed he kept the secret from Keith about Jules. We all know this will not end well. Poor Keith, gets the loving relationship he deserves and yet, sigh. Dan is still a such a real ass, will never change. Proved that at the dinner. I just cannot wait for the wedding episode you know they're gonna have by Seasons end. LoL. Drama, bring it! Then there was Brooke's whole lobster thing which was great comical relief and an even greater segway for things to come - BROOKE DAVIS FOR CLASS PRESIDENT! She's got my vote! Finally, I really am liking how the character development of Anna is going. I mean so many television shows make the sexual orientation conflict so in-your-face it's nice to see how it is not overpowering here but still really important and a good story.

My biggest gripe about this episode - No Peyton and Jake. Hope they make it back with Jenny from Savannah next week.

Ang
Old 02-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Loved the epi!

I felt air-time was very balanced and this makes the second epi in a row I've liked N/H as a Joie fan I'm ecstatic about that!! I love the return of evil Dan and the Karen/Lucas scenes. I really enjoyed the last scene with Taylor and Haley. I also loved Brooke as always Sophia does comedy so well. Felix is giving me creepy vibes.

Ok know that was super rambly but I'm still wired from the epi. Next week looks to be like an awesome epi too. Angry Nathan Yay!!

Only bad thing to say about this epi no Jake/Peyton but hopefully there'll be lots next week.

Mere
avi by Beth
Tim'sLoveSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Tonight's episode was an utter bore.
CheerforAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheerforAU
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Tonight's episode was an utter bore.
I never come into these threads but I had to come in a agree with you one this one. I thought 9:00 (central time) was never going to come.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:51 PM
OTH Extra

I wasn't especially thrilled with the director of 212 and thought that the meanings that she was supposed to get across did not actually come across as they should have. Other than that, Nathan is really missing an opportunity with both haley and taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K Tammy!
Gunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Didn't really like this episode... i miss hilarie!. Next week should be better. One thing i liked however was Dan I love this man, he should have more screen time...Also I liked that they are following thorough with the anna storyline. Also I love Taylor hope to see more of her. And props for putting a bit of the tyler song "glad" in there it's one of my favorites on the sound track.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
CreekFreak2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh I loved your review Ang! I agree with everything you said. Haley and Nathan, I love them so much that it hurts to see that their relationship is strained. Nathan's like the doting husband and he doesn't deserve all the crap that Haley's giving him; sure he doesn' t know about it, but she does which makes it even 10 times worse. But I understand where Haley's coming from, she's afraid she'll lose Nathan if she tells him, but by not telling him, it only makes the matter worse; apparently that's what Taylor said about herself--but anyway. I also liked what Taylor said about Nathan having a past but Haley having a present. Haley needs to be totally honest with Nathan about everything, from the Chris kiss, to what she really wants in life. Seeing next weeks episode, i think it's gonna take a while before they find somewhat of a common ground, but I have faith in them and I think they will get past all this.

Taylor, wow, I can't say I hated her but I didn't like her very much but I did enjoy her tonight. She really did a complete 180. In the beginning of the episode, eh tad bit annoying and yeah--but then when she and Haley talked, I actually cried so I guess that was a pretty special moment between the two sisters. Then at the end with the little instant message, I was totally jumping up and down (well not really--sorta?). I can't wait to see how Taylor fits into the mix next week, didn't see her in the previews but maybe she'll come Haley's defense. I think she cares a lot about Haley, she just doesn't show it and she wants both Nathan and Haley too be happy and that show's a lot of character.

Dan and company--he's evil. That's all there is to it, but that's what makes up the character. He's manipulative, but of course Tree Hill's fine citizens don't see that. But oh well. Dan is a great character, I hate that he's evil but at the same time, I love it!

Brooke-One simple word. Hilarious! Her and Felix are ok I guess. I like her with Lucas though but hey whatever works.

I did miss Hilarie and Bryan tonight. Next week, I'm sure Peyton and Jake will be back for the Chris/Haley drama...wow putting their names together just seems wrong. But anyway. Can't wait for next week.

Oh yeah, I forgot to note something. I just read everyone else's review about Luke and Anna. When I was watching, I was seriously thinking, are you kidding--isn't it suppose to be Luke and Haley, when did their friendship suddenly die? Just because she's married doesn't mean they can't spend time together. I know she's having problems, but maybe a small scene where he actually calls her or something? All in all the episde was pretty good.

-Sophie

Last edited by sweetlavender04; 02-01-2005 at 09:27 PM
sweetlavender04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Mattea Yeah - pretty much said it all. Not a great episode. In fact CheerforAU yup pretty Boooring.

For starters, when Felix, Jules and Anna take up a majority of the screentime that's a problem. And I like Keith, but seriously too much time spent on the K/J thing tonight.

Good to see Karen have a scene with Lucas - but again, how about with Haley or Deb or anybody other than yet another guest star, Andy. And the Andy/Lucas scene was completely wasted screen time.

I knew neither Jake nor Peyton were in this one, but there were sorely missed, in a huge-can't even give it the credit it's due-way, individually and together.

Lucas - meet your best friend, her name is Haley. SERIOUSLY. And as much as I enjoy N/L scenes, the fact that it's coming at the expense of the H/L friendship completely overshadows it.

I adore Brooke and sure she was funny, but give me a break. This was a wasted storyline. And again, Brooke has long standing relationships with people on the show yet apparently is only going to interact with Felix. Did I miss something or does Brooke not even seem to know that Peyton is away with Jake? Where was Mouth, AGAIN?

Dan - well evil Dan is great - but I'm not loving him here for some reason...they're pushing the limit of a character I can love to hate, at this rate I'm concerned I just may end up only hating...

Couple cute Naley moments, but why the continuous lying. If the kiss was nothing, tell him.

Let's just say it says an awful lot about just how bad the episode was when I can that some of the most enjoyable scenes were with Taylor.

Life is so short, so make the choice to truly live
hoydenish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeytonRocksForever
I never come into these threads but I had to come in a agree with you one this one. I thought 9:00 (central time) was never going to come.
Same here. And I was actually worried about missing something because my cable was out, and the WB was barely coming in.
CheerforAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can understand you J/P fans being pissed off tonight. In my opinion, they need to get rid of all the guest stars so the core characters can have more time. They cut J/P loose tonight because they had more Haley scenes, which were LONG overdue. We needed some insight into what has been going on in her mind.

I liked it pretty well. Each scene had a little more time and a little more depth than what we have been getting and that is what we need instead of all these short ambiguous scenes that really do nothing but give you whiplash.

Haley was completely not trusting her sister last week and then by the end of this one is spilling her heart out to her. Can we just play the scenes and the characters truthfully for a change instead of all these misdirects?
Sunset Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't think this episode was that bad...

Nathan and Haley were about as scintillating as a kidney stone, but that's to be expected. The Taylor drama was nice, yet predictable. But Taylor's hot, so I'll forgive her.

Brooke was amazing, but - again - that's to be expected. SB is so talented. I loved the crab suit.

extralucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm only going to comment on what I enjoyed:

Nathan/Haley- They are so sweet, I loved their talk about sex and their wlk on the pier. It's nice that everything is calm now, before the storm.

Haley/Taylor- As much as I loved the bitchy!taylor, vulnerable!taylor is so much better. The writing was great and I'm so happy we got to see Haley open up and trust her sister. The scene on the balcony was precious. I love them. I actuallly had tears in my eyes. I also loved when Taylor told Chris off.

Brooke-At first I wasn't too thrilled about this storyline but I see why it was needed, to get into the class president thing. I like seeing Brooke with more character and initiative in school. Felix is creepy. I agree with everyone else.
shiftmyshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoydenish
Mattea Yeah - pretty much said it all. Not a great episode. In fact CheerforAU yup pretty Boooring.

For starters, when Felix, Jules and Anna take up a majority of the screentime that's a problem. And I like Keith, but seriously too much time spent on the K/J thing tonight.

evil Dan is great - but I'm not loving him here for some reason...they're pushing the limit of a character I can love to hate, at this rate I'm concerned I just may end up only hating...

Couple cute Naley moments, but why the continuous lying. If the kiss was nothing, tell him.

Let's just say it says an awful lot about just how bad the episode was when I can that some of the most enjoyable scenes were with Taylor.

So glad I am not alone! I just expect alot more from OTH than this! I did like the NH moments, but almost everything else was forgettable! I just cant stress how I think there are way too many characters here for a one hour show!!
Reply   Post New Thread