Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ojstacutegrlo
I really don't want Lucas to have it. I mean the only thing Dan would have ever given him is a life-threatening genetic defect.
that's exactly what i thought when i saw that last scene. and i do hope that next week, or the week after he does get tested. and of course we learn that he doesn't have, because of what you said (9th grade bio, etc)
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PuReDrEaMeR05
Also....could Nate be lying about not having the defect just so Luke will get tested?
ooh, i hadn't thought of it that way. hopefully neither of them will have it.

RE: something someone mentioned about this season's finale. maybe we won't get anymore eps regarding these tests till later in the season. it is a great cliffhanger.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tarhiliel
Finally watched it! It was a good episode..

The Good:

1. Brooke/Felix -> these two are adorable!! I love them. From the scene in the beggining when they fall on the floor to the last scene where Felix says ''I don't know what to do.'' ...just adorable

2. Haley/Chris -> I know nothing's gonna happen between them (since Mark is such a naley sucker) but I wish it would. Chris is cute and has a great personality, a strong one..you know, like Nathan used to have. I think Haley needs that...and he totally gets her, you know? With the music and all...the way they were smiling at each other while singing..he made her give her best...super cute

3. Lucas/Nathan -> They were really cute singing! What WAS that in the radio anyways? Hilarious!

The Bad:

1. Keith/What's her face -> Boring and unnecessary. And boring.

2. Karen/Andy -> They're cute, but not enough to be sleeping together and showing it to us. Thanks a lot for that. Lucas listening to Karen GIGGLE was...disturbing.

3. Anna -> *shoots self in the head* Hate her. Period.

4. Peyton/Rick thing -> I'm all for a drug storyline, but not Peyton...watch the Pilot and look at that Peyton. If Rick went up to her then, she would've kicked him in the head and walked away. She's stronger than that...I don't see why suddenly she has this vulnerability...she's Peyton. She kicks ass. She can just punch Rick in the face and move on to better things.

5. Every single word Nathan says -> I'm sick and tired of hearing him say he ''owes everything'' to Haley. She's not Jesus! She didn't save him from misery! She's not God! In every single episode he says something like ''I owe it to Haley.'' My ass you do. You're supposed to be in love, not depending on her. It's really annoying. He can't have ONE dialogue without saying something like that. ''Basketball used to be the most important thing in my life...now Haley is.'' LUCAS DIDN'T ASK YOU THAT HONEY! Stop talking about her for 2 SECONDS. Thank you.

Overall is was an okay episode...
I couldn't have said it any better. Great post.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:44 PM
Addicted Fan

***loved B/P/H together.. and how brooke was scared about peyton's coccaine use and when Peyton took her hand.. and how Brooke and Haley are becoming good friends too..

HATE HATE HATE ANNA!! lol it was pointless that she was there..!!

Maria Menonous cant act, i cringe everytime she comes on screen..ok she isn't *that* bad but still..
gg_all_da_way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Total Fan

I really enjoyed B/P/H in this episode. They were really cute and I love when they were all sitting around talking. I like Anna [so far].

I'm not a big fan of Brooke and Felix, anymore. I used to be all for them, but now its getting old and IMO, Felix is just annoying.

I agree with Tarhiliel on the fact that Im a sucker for Haley/Chris. The has great chemistry together and I hope we see more of them on the show. I am almost positive we wont, knowing that Tyler Hilton only signed on for like 6 episodes anyway.

I HATE Karen and Andy. They are boring and just pointless to me. Keith and the other girl, I can live with.

Haley and Nathan werent so bad in this episode. It wasnt overdone like in most other ones like the priemiere, or The Truth Doesn't Make Noise. They were bearable to say the least.

All in all, I really liked this ep.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Felix just got on my nerves since day one. He was just so fake and annoying
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

this was a cute episode, all of the bph scenes in the apartment were adorable and fun.

i too didnt like felix much,he was pretty annoying and there was too much of him.

seeing L/N bond was really cute and i liked the intro of the HCM storyline.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ugh felix.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Felix and Brooke

WHEN THE STARS GO BLUE! My favorite song.

Haley's scream

The ladies shouting/fighting with each other.

Tutor wife Haha, prefer tutor girl.

Pillow fight!!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Loved the pillow fight scene
Old 04-15-2017, 08:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not a fan of this ep. Thought I might change my mind when I rewatch (because I do like 2.05 a little more than I originally did), but nope.

The bad:
- Girls’ slumber party scenes left me either indifferent or annoyed.
- I generally dislike how this show writes girls and their relationships (not that I like how it writes boys or their relationships, I just don’t care about that as much). It’s mostly repulsive stereotypical girly cutesiness. Let’s hold hands and go shopping for more ugly clothes while talking about clothes and/or boys in high pitched voices. Or patheticness (is that a word? probably not). Dumb lines that are supposed to be deep combined with the actresses’ bad emoting (again, I don't like the male actors on this show either, so my problem is not just with the girls) and the serious tone of the scene.
- Kudos for wanting to portray drug issues sympathetically, but
1) Don’t be so Hollywood about it. A fancy music industry dude offering a random small town kid cocaine is neither relateable nor interesting.
2) Don’t make Peyton’s problems disappear after St. Jake and his brat reappear. Housewifing does not cure women or make them happy. (And Peyton should have never been shoved into a mommy role at all.)

The bearable:
- Lucas/Nathan subplot. But only because I fastforwarded through most of it.

The good:
-Peyton/Anna scenes.
-Peyton/Karen scenes.
-The stupid “holidays” song playing on the radio during L/N’s trip made me laugh for some reason. So did Felix singing “water is hot and so is Felix” in the shower.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

This is one of mh favs
Old 10-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OP is done

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread