Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2004, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't believe that Jules had keith sleepover. Karen and Andy had a little sleepover too. I think that Haley should have told Nathan about the song. I think it was so wronf that Brooke had Felix in Haley's bed.
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

I want more Dan. Don't you all miss evil Dan?

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

hey,

I live in Australia so I havent seen the episode yet so I was hoping someone could tell me what secrets were revealed?
Old 11-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2
I definitely miss Dan, but I think we will be seeing a lot of him after the hiatus. I think D/D are going to be N/H's problem for the remainder of the season.
Sunset Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2
Yes, I miss Dan. Sooooo much. He has only been in two scenes with Nathan all season, and he hasn't even seen Haley yet. Dan/Deb are THE drama for me, and the show doesn't flow as well without them. I also want to see more Dan/Karen scenes.

MichaelVartanIsSexy, Haley lied to Nathan about where she was going to be before the slumber party. She said that she was going to be hanging around Brooke, but actually she had agreed to meet Chris for the recording session. Brooke covered for Hales in front of Nathan. Later, when Haley started yelling at Brooke about B/F in N/H's bed, Brooke blurted out that Haley had lied to Nathan.

Haley blurted out that Peyton had done cocaine with Rick, so Brooke and Anna learned about that.

Nathan had the genetic heart test done in Charlotte, but he asked Lucas not to say anything about it to Haley until he got the results. Lucas passed on getting the test and he asked Nathan not to tell the truth to Karen if she asks. Actually he asked Nathan to lie and say that Lucas had had the test and he was fine.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead

Yes, I miss Dan. Sooooo much. He has only been in two scenes with Nathan all season, and he hasn't even seen Haley yet. Dan/Deb are THE drama for me, and the show doesn't flow as well without them. I also want to see more Dan/Karen scenes.

I CANNOT WAIT for the first scene between Dan and Haley. I wonder if that will come next Tuesday at the dance? I think the best drama the show has had was the Dan/Deb/Nathan relationship. I think they have been so absent at the beginning was to give more airtime to Karen and Keith but after the break I think Dan and Deb will come back in full force.
Sunset Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for responding. I think PJ is looking better than he did even on 90210

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Absolute Fan

The only part I liked about the episode was how well acted out the scene with all of the girls fussing was. ****, Crack Whore, Liar and then Haley pulls that strap off

I loved the fact that Haley lied to Nathan, cause it shows that she isn't the perfect Stepford wife (LMAO, gotta love the comment from Brooke) I hope it creates some drama for them, cause I actually would like to see Haley cheat on Nathan with Chris, but that is MHO.

Karen/Andy - Not feeling these two.
Jules and Keith - Yeah right, she is already getting a key

I missed Dan and want to see him back ASAP.

So Felix admit to liking Brooke and going beyond the rules, well it's about time, but I have my eye on Brooke and Lucas and it is so obvious fromn the gang-up that Brooke was thinking of Lucas when they mentioned love. I love Bitchy Brooke though and I hope she keeps it up.

Next week's look even better. Nathan confronting Haley and Brooke and Luke... I can't wait..
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Liz
Master Fan

My problem with this season continues to be too many new characters. Surely they could have come up with SOMETHING to do with excisting characters instead of dumping a million new ones on the show? I really don't mind Felix and Anna -- throwing a brother/sister into the school in a new season is the oldest WB trick in the book, yes, I'm looking at you Jack and Andie McPhee -- but when you add in Andy AND Jules AND Chris AND ... well, it's just getting way out of hand.

I continue to get all tingly whenver Lucas and Nathan refer to each other as brothers. I love that the two of them are friends now.

Are they leading up to some big thing with Keith and Jules, or are they just trying to bore us to death? When Keith made a point of saying that they never talk about her I wasn't sure if that was supposed to alert us that there's some big secret she's hiding (really, for the first two episodes she was on, I was expecting that she was just pretending to like Keith because she was planning to steal a car from the dealership! Maybe I just have a suspicious mind).

Okay, I lied, I like Anna, but Felix? Whatever. Bad boy with a heart of gold, blah blah blah. Not much use for him, either.

Evil!Dan can come back any time, he's so creepy and entertaining.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

The promos for this ep were stupid, but I ended up loving the episode. Wow, I don't think I've said that since TDMAN. But anyway, all the scenes with Nathan and Lucas and then with H/P/B (I'm starting to like Anna a little bit more, but she really didn't belong at the slumber party.)

I also loved Chris and Haley at the recording studio ("When the Stars Go Blue" is such a wonderful song; I haven't heard it on the radio in a looong time.) as well as the confrontation between Karen and Peyton. I like them as business partners because it gives Karen something interesting to do. College is nice, but did she really have to start sleeping with her professor? Too predictable.

HCM. I could understand why Lucas wouldn't want to know as well as why Nathan did. I liked their discussion about living and dying. Very thought-provoking, as was Brooke's comment about feeling nothing being worse than feeling bad. I have to disagree with her from my personal experience, but of course, Brooke is a very different person from me. And then Nathan and Lucas at the end, singing that weird holiday song? Priceless. It sort of reminds me of Sleepless in Seattle, when Meg Ryan's character is driving in the car and this weird Christmas song starts playing on the radio, and she starts singing along to it -- "Horses, horses, horses..." Random, but that's what it reminded me of.

We all know I love N/H. But Nathan really does not know how to talk about anything other than Haley anymore. It worries me.

In short, great episode. But where was Dan?!

Promos: N/H drama, loving that. I hate L/B, but this might be interesting, too. I have renewed faith in the show, so all is good.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
22 Umbrellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:10 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but my favorite part was DEFINITELY Nathan and Lucas singing that stupid "holiday" song

does anyone know where I can find that clip online?! my friend missed it and I totally want to show it to her, if you know could you post it here or please PM me? thanks

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Teriberri21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

I liked the ep a lot.

I love the friendship between Brooke/Peyton/Haley so it was good to see the slumber party scenes, but I do kinda wish Anna had not been there. But I will give Felix and Anna a chance as I hated it when new characters have come into shows before but then I have ended up loving them - give it time. (Still Anna bored me lol.).

I have a real thing for the Booke/Haley friendship as they are so different and love there chemistry on screen. As for Peyton I wish she would be more open as Brooke is like her best friend.

The Lucas/Nathan stuff was great - Damn any scenes with those two on screen is all good to me. I too liked the "Were brothers" thing, I love that they are in a better place now than early season 1.

Ugh Karen/Keith and co bored me I love Karen but really I am not feeling this whole thing. Jules is annoying and blah... But we'll see where this will go.

Not liking Chris/Haley coz I am so not wanting drama but ya know it is going to happen. I love her voice though. As for Nathan meantioning Haley it is bound to happen, when I am in love I meantion my boyfriend a lot so it's cool in my opinion and shows he loves her

Overall a good episode.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Finally watched it! It was a good episode..

The Good:

1. Brooke/Felix -> these two are adorable!! I love them. From the scene in the beggining when they fall on the floor to the last scene where Felix says ''I don't know what to do.'' ...just adorable

2. Haley/Chris -> I know nothing's gonna happen between them (since Mark is such a naley sucker) but I wish it would. Chris is cute and has a great personality, a strong one..you know, like Nathan used to have. I think Haley needs that...and he totally gets her, you know? With the music and all...the way they were smiling at each other while singing..he made her give her best...super cute

3. Lucas/Nathan -> They were really cute singing! What WAS that in the radio anyways? Hilarious!

The Bad:

1. Keith/What's her face -> Boring and unnecessary. And boring.

2. Karen/Andy -> They're cute, but not enough to be sleeping together and showing it to us. Thanks a lot for that. Lucas listening to Karen GIGGLE was...disturbing.

3. Anna -> *shoots self in the head* Hate her. Period.

4. Peyton/Rick thing -> I'm all for a drug storyline, but not Peyton...watch the Pilot and look at that Peyton. If Rick went up to her then, she would've kicked him in the head and walked away. She's stronger than that...I don't see why suddenly she has this vulnerability...she's Peyton. She kicks ass. She can just punch Rick in the face and move on to better things.

5. Every single word Nathan says -> I'm sick and tired of hearing him say he ''owes everything'' to Haley. She's not Jesus! She didn't save him from misery! She's not God! In every single episode he says something like ''I owe it to Haley.'' My ass you do. You're supposed to be in love, not depending on her. It's really annoying. He can't have ONE dialogue without saying something like that. ''Basketball used to be the most important thing in my life...now Haley is.'' LUCAS DIDN'T ASK YOU THAT HONEY! Stop talking about her for 2 SECONDS. Thank you.

Overall is was an okay episode...
Old 11-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by True Daisy lover4ever
Lucas/Nathan: The part where nathan got tested and ended up fine, left me in tears, even though lucas didnt get tested yet, thats pretty much said that it was going to be him.
wtf was i doing that i didn't notice lucas not getting tested? i remember him saying that he didn't want to be in nate's room, but i thought he was getting tested somewhere else. i need to start paying more attention.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky
The girls scenes were more compelling than I expected. Good writing and good acting; the emotion and issues were real; the scenes had depth.
ita. i really thought that we were going to get some stupid, superficial sleepover scenes. but i was so glad when we got the scene when they talked, really talked about what was really going on between and to all of them. very real.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top