Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2004, 01:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CheerforAU
Pure and utter garbage. That's all I can even think of to even describe this episode.
Bravo!!!
Old 10-20-2004, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

I was so against this episode and it seems I am the one who really enjoyed it.

Naley: I think they didn't show enough of the Naley. Gasp ,I know but I actually really liked them in this episode. They were cute and laid back. *moment of silence* Like they were when they were just dating. I actually felt giddy about the handholding and I almost melted with the wink at the end. Sigh, I miss Liking Naley.

Peyton/Haley-Omg, I hate their friendship so much. Best line of the episode, "You cheated with Lucas." I so loved when she said that go Haley!! I was almost in tears when Peyton got hit with the ball, Thats my favorite moment right there. I have to admit, Hil did a good job with that confessional scene, all of us predicted that that was comming but I liked her delivery, and I love how her mom was factored into it. I also love how she didn't know what to draw in the last scene.

Brooke/Felix: Loved Brooke as always, I am warming up to them and I hope to like them because I want to enjoy that new side that felix brings out in her. I don't enjoy Felix by himself too much though. I loved the cemetary part when he said he called it a Dare because it made it alright.

Lucas/Anna: I totally thought they would suck, but I like them together, she is kind of a mixture of bothe Brooke and Peyton. She's adorable and it was sweet how he didn't show the pic in the end.
OT: My Brooke/Lucas heart loves the way this relationship is similar to BL by the car changing and Lucas putting pics on his mirror and the photobooth.

Mouth &co- Totally loved them this episode, they were hilarious. at Mouth sing ing I like Big Butts!! Very funny stuff.

Tim/Nathan- I adore this Friendship!! I love that Tim has feelings and is jealous of both Haley and Luke. Tim Rocked this episode. Nathan gets major jerk points for upsetting Tim.

Keith&lady- Seriously...who cares?

Let me just say all three girls looking Beautiful tonight. Brooke as always and I loved Haley's outfit and her hair was adorable. Peyton's Makeup was Beautifully Done.

Wow, Mark soo reads these Boards, we have been speculating something going on Between Peyton&Brooke.
Damn it! I wish it was kiss any guy on any team, Maybe we could of gotten a NB or LB..Once again they put the same clip that wasn't in the episode. (Brooke and Felix kissing)
shiftmyshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 01:14 AM
Passionate Fan

You know, I feel bad, cause Schwahn and Co read this board, but how can we remain upbeat and excited with eps like that?

You know one good thing to come out of this ep? It seems to have united ALMOST the whole OTH board, ALMOST everyone can agree this was by far the least enjoyed ep in the whole series.

Hey, I'm looking at this "glass half full" style, whichever way I can!

Edited cause Starry, you liked it, and I respect other people's opinions.

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
*Deni* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*
You know, I feel bad, cause Schwahn and Co read this board, but how can we remain upbeat and excited with eps like that?

You know one good thing to come out of this ep? It seems to have united ALMOST the whole OTH board, ALMOST everyone can agree this was by far the least enjoyed ep in the whole series.

And Mark wrote this episode.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

I did enjoy it. But really, I knew no one else would. LP fans..no BL fans..no and thats before it even aired. Felix haters..no. While 'I dare you to Move' was playing I was in shock, I knew what was comming. I think this is my second favorite episode. My favorite was NWH.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:21 AM
Loyal Fan

i liked this episode but didnt care for keith/jules and i like the professor and karen
iverson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

At the cemetary, Brooke asked Felix, "What's the point?" That question summed up my feelings for the whole episode. Even a character on the show knew that it was stupid.

Good (this is going to be short)

Peyton's confession. The only little drama that we got. But, if we don't see some follow up to her confession, then what was the point? We deserve to know why she took it, and just how unhappy that she is. Please, Mark. let this cocaine thing/confession be something that leads to a bigger interesting storyline.

Karen/Andy. They're cute even if it is a little unethical. Well, actually it is very unethical. Karen deserves someone fun.

Brooke kissing Peyton. Come on, it was funny.

Felix walking Brooke to her door. He was somewhat sweet.

Bad

The premise of the show could've been good. But the dares were lame and the teams were stupid too. It would have been more interesting if these had been the teams: Lucas/Haley; Nathan/Peyton; Felix/Brooke. Or how about Tim/Haley; Lucas/Peyton/Brooke; Felix/Nathan (since Nathan hates Felix). The way it was set up gave us nothing interesting. Okay so Haley is a good friend to Peyton. Yeah, big deal, we knew that. So, Tim is jealous of N/H. So what? They were friends again in two seconds. Felix should have paired up people who he wanted to observe. That would have been more tolerable.

(Example: Nathan and Peyton go to the church to confess something. Peyton confesses about the coke and Nathan confesses how many times that he cheated on Peyton. Then they confess to each other. Now, wouldn't that have been more interesting?)

No Deb/Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The show just seems dry without them.

The dares were junior highish. Dressing like a girl scout? Dumb.

There was no point to Mouth, Fergie and Skillz being there. I like all of them, but we saw absolutely no character development with them.

No Deb/Dan.

Keith/Girl who can't act - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lucas/Anna - whoopee! So thrilling. Except not.

No Deb/Dan.

No Whitey.

I'm bored writing this review.

Damn, Mark, bring back the drama and emotion.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 01:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm too unhappy to post. Maybe if I rewatch it I won't hate it so much.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
veracity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 01:28 AM
Total Fan

[color=royal blue]
Quote:
(Example: Nathan and Peyton go to the church to confess something. Peyton confesses about the coke and Nathan confesses how many times that he cheated on Peyton. Then they confess to each other. Now, wouldn't that have been more interesting?)
I haven't seen the show yet but I can't imagine anything being less interesting than that scenerio you just described. Sorry. So I'm going to have to go with a 'no'.[/color]
Old 10-20-2004, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~
[color=royal blue]
I haven't seen the show yet but I can't imagine anything being less interesting than that scenerio you just described. Sorry. So I'm going to have to go with a 'no'.[/color]
I completely agree. It would have been more interesting if Haley were to confess something.
I wish the card said to confess what you feel is burdening you most or something like that.
I was cringing the whole time thinking ' Please don't let Lucas somehow be on the other side.'
Old 10-20-2004, 01:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by starry812
I was cringing the whole time thinking ' Please don't let Lucas somehow be on the other side.'
I don't know what would make me roll my eyes more...Lucas being on the other side of the confessional or the priest popping out from behind wearing Lucas' matching lingerie ensemble. Am I going to go to hell now for saying that?

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
*^*Laur*^* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I have to admit it was a throw away ep, but I still liked it. I laughed out loud many times and I love Tim. Love Karen and the professor, but Keith's new lady (MM) can't act.
azzro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

I wasn't sure where else I should post this so I decided to venture over here. I don't have many comments on the episode just that I basically did not like it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else is feeling the LB vibes? I thought something was up in the premiere when Peyton acted like she didn't care one bit, and Brooke's still brooding about it. And then tonight I definitely got more of an LB vibe, Felix continually bringing it up, Lucas alluding to them. But especially during the first "dare" scene where everyone had the cards and Lucas and Brooke we're the last ones to throw in. What was with the look? And them being singled out there?

I'm beggining to think Lucas/Anna and Brooke/Felix is just a way to work back to LB, I guess I would prefer that since Anna is dull as dirt and Felix isn't that amusing. Now Jake needs to come back for Peyton.

Anybody else? Thoughts?

Whitney
Old 10-20-2004, 02:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover
I wasn't sure where else I should post this so I decided to venture over here. I don't have many comments on the episode just that I basically did not like it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else is feeling the LB vibes? I thought something was up in the premiere when Peyton acted like she didn't care one bit, and Brooke's still brooding about it. And then tonight I definitely got more of an LB vibe, Felix continually bringing it up, Lucas alluding to them. But especially during the first "dare" scene where everyone had the cards and Lucas and Brooke we're the last ones to throw in. What was with the look? And them being singled out there?

I'm beggining to think Lucas/Anna and Brooke/Felix is just a way to work back to LB, I guess I would prefer that since Anna is dull as dirt and Felix isn't that amusing. Now Jake needs to come back for Peyton.

I always feel a Luke/Brooke vibe in every episode. I'm not sure whether it is because they're just extremely uncomfortable around eachother from time to time or if there is still something there. Actually, no. I KNOW there's still something there. I know Brooke still likes Lucas no matter how much he hurt her. She can act like she doesn't if she chooses to do so, but it's obviously still festering inside of her. I think Luke still has a thing for Brooke too. I mean, sure he cheated on her with Peyton. But I believe that was just a temptation at the time. That said, I never liked BL as a couple. I thought they were too shallow. I love Brooke though. And I love her with Felix. IMO, I never want to see BL happen ever EVER again.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
*^*Laur*^* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover

Anybody else? Thoughts?

Whitney
Whitney, ICAM!!!!!!!!! I'm liking Felix's role in bringing them around to do new things and whatnot, but I hated that Brooke said what she and Lucas had was fake. I hate that Anna/Lucas did the backseat/photo-booth thing..THAT was strictly BRUCAS! I miss them! I miss Jake like crazy!!!! Nikki needs to come back on a major road-rage high and take out Anna as they both go off the cliff never to be seen EVER again. I'm sorry, I gave the girl a chance and I don't like her. One, the acting...I'm sorry, but it was bad. I like Michael Copon and yes, the BPR thing is funny, but everyone starts somewhere. He's a nice enough guy it seems (the actor, not the character) but I miss BRUCAS! I miss Naley! Hello..anyone remember them?? They're fading into the background again. I miss the basketball, tho! LOVED having the RC guys around! Skillz is afraid of pets aww! Mouth can shake his bootay hah! Fergie..he's just awesome! I got the same sense about the "only if Brooke and Lucas play" LB vibe...and I really, really hope it leads back to them. I hope Jake comes back for Peyton and Nathan and Haley have hot, married pple sex! What...is that last one so wrong?!!

ETA:: WAJ ((ALL THREE PARTS)) have kept me online to the point where I copy/pasted each story as I read em (I'm currently on Chapter 15 of the final part of the series) onto Word so I could finally sign off and stop running up the bill LOL! The way you write the characters is perfect!!! I hate Robin, BTW!! She's evil and I can't help but hope Peyton smothers her with a pillow...but thats just me being evil. I'm HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your stories are truly amazing, Whitney!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rozfan928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread