Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2004, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] 2x05 - "I Will Dare"

"I want her to know that I am not that person and I'm not going to be" - Peyton Sawyer

2x05 - I Will Dare
October 19, 2004

Felix organizes a "dare night" to test the limits of his new classmates. While out playing the game, Lucas meets a mysterious new girl, Anna. Peyton tearfully confesses to the church that she recently tried cocaine and Keith is caught off guard when a beautiful woman comes to the shop and begins flirting with him. Meanwhile, Karen goes on a date with Andy, her younger professor.

Rules:

- Please respect others' opinions and remember not everyone will like or dislike the same things about the episode.

- Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases or other posters. Please treat others respectfully.

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 10-25-2017 at 03:11 PM
-Katie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG, I can't wait to see this episode I saw like a commercial when Lucas was like taking off a jacket and then under that he was wearing a bra in front of a think a sales lady and i was just cracking up!!! Also come on I mean Nathan and Tim in skirts now thats gotta be really good.
Old 10-18-2004, 07:14 PM
New Fan

I cannot wait to see this episode either. I think its going to be a hoot! Anytime Chad's body is exposed dirty thoughts flow through my head,so its going to be dirrrty night. lol
Fallon Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait! Brooke/Felix action!
Old 10-18-2004, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallon Gunn
I cannot wait to see this episode either. I think its going to be a hoot! Anytime Chad's body is exposed dirty thoughts flow through my head,so its going to be dirrrty night. lol
Rosebud55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, this episode has got me really excited. I really didn't know what i would think of Felix but now i'm liking what he's doing. This dare night should be interesting.. but we saw Nathan, Tim, wat seeemed like Brooke's and Felix's dare but we haven't seen Peyton's or Haley's dare which i'm really looking foward too.
-Tasha- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see CMM shirtless and I hope there are some really great dares. I'd love one involving both Lucas/Haley, Lucas/Peyton, Nathan/Brooke, or Mouth/Brooke but I doubt it.

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds so good. i can't wait!!
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

seems so forced. an episode where pretty high school kids go out and do dares, close to halloween. i mean its probably going to very funny, but its also very campy. we'll see, this show surprises me sometimes. i mean, i vowed not to watch, and honestly the only dead weight IMO would be the N/H marraige. give us some negative stuff about a teen marraige, please!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 01:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally posted by @ L L S T @ R
seems so forced. an episode where pretty high school kids go out and do dares, close to halloween. i mean its probably going to very funny, but its also very campy. we'll see, this show surprises me sometimes. i mean, i vowed not to watch, and honestly the only dead weight IMO would be the N/H marraige. give us some negative stuff about a teen marraige, please!
Well, it may be Halloween in the real world, but not in OTH land. It's still the spring there and will stay there for the rest of the season.

Negative about teen marriage? Dude, you need to watch "7th Heaven" for that!
Old 10-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
Well, it may be Halloween in the real world, but not in OTH land. It's still the spring there and will stay there for the rest of the season.
this is very true. yay, with the continutity on "OTH", didn't DC do that too, with S1 and S2?

Quote:
Negative about teen marriage? Dude, you need to watch "7th Heaven" for that!
very true. but, i mean come on its getting to the point where its not a bad thing to get married as a teenager. where are the obstacles? i mean he bought her a keyboard, and he works in a car dealership as a mechanic and takes the bus. come on! i want to see the "tree hill" repo man,

kenny | credit
Old 10-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I am hoping for some good Nathan/Haley scenes tomorrow but I think its going to be more like a guys night/girls doing there own thing.

I am glad the writers didn't just jump into the Nathan/Haley marriage oobstacles. I suspect they are coming up soon though with Deb/Dan and their own endeavours possibly posing a threat.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiana
I am glad the writers didn't just jump into the Nathan/Haley marriage oobstacles. I suspect they are coming up soon though with Deb/Dan and their own endeavours possibly posing a threat.
yeah hopefully dan/deb will just do something. at this point its driving me crazy. like i said above, i want to see the "tree hill" repo man.

kenny | credit
Old 10-19-2004, 01:35 AM
Passionate Fan

The one thing that is bothering me about OTH this season are the catalysts (new characters). They aren't necessary and since there is a diverse bunch of OTH fans who want different things, the writers should be focusing on pleasing them and not brining in more characters for us to deal with.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiana
The one thing that is bothering me about OTH this season are the catalysts (new characters). They aren't necessary and since there is a diverse bunch of OTH fans who want different things, the writers should be focusing on pleasing them and not brining in more characters for us to deal with.
well, i like felix and his personality. i think oth needed that, because they kind of lost that when brooke went soft. but at the same time, i agree with you, it isn't necessary. but, i mean when dc came out we all hated andie/jack, but in the end, it will hopefully pay off in the long run if thats there intention. plus, they have to expand the storyline to more then the five tree hill kids.

kenny | credit
Reply   Post New Thread