Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

James and Chad

Thanks for stopping by!! and haha!! about Mark! lol! he sounds DaNgErOuS! lol. I still have 1 hr and 52 min till the episode!

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
OneTreeHillQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved tonights episode. Haley cracked me up with the whole trying to swing around the pole but went flying instead on the couch. Ow, that had to hurt Im proud of Nathan for not doing anything with the stripper, it shows how much Haley means to him. The ending with Lucas and Dan was a powerful scene. I hope things with Keith and Karen get better soon.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Help!!

I watched the majority of this episode. With the exception of the part where my friend came over to borrow my tape of tonights Gilmore Girls that she missed and wouldn't leave.

What happened between the time where Haley is running to the front door to the scene where Nathan is going into work at the dealership?
Old 10-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Re: Help!!

Quote:
Originally posted by crzy4fun
I watched the majority of this episode. With the exception of the part where my friend came over to borrow my tape of tonights Gilmore Girls that she missed and wouldn't leave.

What happened between the time where Haley is running to the front door to the scene where Nathan is going into work at the dealership?
I haven't seen it yet..1 hr and 45 min left for me..but haha! ur friend just wouldn't leave! If a friend came over, i would prob. be like u can hang around my house, while i watch oth, do w/e u want..or if she kept bothering me i would have kicked her out

Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
Old 10-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Glad to see that Naley is being written realistically. <insert sarcasm here> I really hoped that MS would address the problems that would go along with young marrieds, such as finding time for romance while in school and working. Does anyone else find it ridiculous that Haley's job at the cafe and Nathan's job at Hot and Twisted have supported them thus far? I know they shouldn't be miserable only a few weeks in, but they could at least have some discussions on finances and bills. Instead, life is one big party for them. Must be nice not to have to worry about real life.

Also--while it's nice seeing everyone get along, doesn't it seem off for everyone to be such great friends? Especially Lucas and Nathan. Forgive if I'm wrong, but this show was originally about two brothers and the issues with their father. Suddenly Nathan and Lucas are all "Brothers and BFF for LIFE, MAN!!!!!!" Something's got to shake up their relationship and bring them back to some conflict. Is this Happy Tree Hill? I think not.

And no, I don't hate this show. It's just SO unrealistic that it's quite comical. I do think Brooke and Peyton have an adorable friendship. And Mouth SO wants Brooke, which I'm digging. Lucas has actually been quite tolerable so far. This episode was pretty decent--I just wish MS would infuse some reality into it.
Old 10-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Loyal Fan

wonder whats goin on with Brook her Dad cut her Off? or her Dad going Broke?
iverson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Great episode from what I saw first-run! I loved the Haley/Lucas talk, as well as Lucas's issues creeping out with his passive agressive comments. I also loved the Nathan/Haley scenes--very true to character.

Then Skillz & Mouth--how fun are they?!? And Tim--Absolutely frickin' awesome!!! Love this kid!

Fabulous writing from what I've seen thus far. This episode seemed to return the characters to their core & I hope I see the same thing when I watch it again!

The hardest part isn't finding who we need to be, it's being content with who we are.
Missy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 01:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow! it seems like no one is talking about this week's episode as much. This thread would usually be at like 10, but it's only at 2..wut's up with that? Even at the WB boards, it's pretty slow there too.

Old 10-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cool Episode

I enjoyed tonight's show! It was nice to see a balance of pure comedy and some drama. I have to say that some of the Tim stuff grossed me out... but the Brooke one-liners, Mouth and Skills stuff, and drunk Haley with the pole, were all hilarious! I liked the fact that Karen is going back to school too... it's cool to see her going on with her life.

Next week looks interesting, not sure I'm feeling this new kid . . .
WBuzz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by OneTreeHillQT
Wow! it seems like no one is talking about this week's episode as much. This thread would usually be at like 10, but it's only at 2..wut's up with that? Even at the WB boards, it's pretty slow there too.
West coasters haven't seen it yet and besides that, last episode thread was kind of a war zone so people are probably sticking to the shipper threads for a little bit before they share their opinion.

---Erin
Old 10-06-2004, 01:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, probably.

Old 10-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Passionate Fan

I thought most of Tim's stuff was great--it got a little over the top, but for the most part it was fun!

I actually like the nathan-lucas bond, although I don't think it should continue on such a smooth path...if they didnt have problems, it might be kind of dull...

I liked seeing Deb's claws come out about the marriage! there has to be trouble somewhere!

I enjoyed Nathan and Haley. I knew he was not going to do anything, but I love their relationship, and although I think they will have issues, I hope they are realistic issues like money and school and parents, instead of the super-cliche love triangle!!

over all, I enjoyed this ep!

One thing really bothered me! I use to hate peyton, and have come to like her, but her comments about Nathan are just wrong! I can not believe she made that nasty comment about him with Haley, his wife, standing right there. That was just wrong!
Old 10-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Loved tonights episode. I love Nathan and Haley, but that ending was a little predictable. Mouth, Skills, and Tim are fricken' hilarious! Not too sure about Dan being all nice to Lucas, but we'll just have to wait. I really hope Keith and Karen can work past this and become friend again. I loved at the end when Karen was walking into school with her little books. I love Karen! hehe,
cutiepie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

Good:

Tim is hilarious. Yeah, it was a little over the top, but still very funny.

Brooke ripping off Nathan's towel was funny too, but what did he expect coming out there like that? Peyton's comment shocked me, and it's totally weird that Haley is like, "Sure, whatever."

Brooke throws a great bridal shower. I was glad to see the other girls like Bevin and Theresa involved. I was beginning to wonder if B/P/H had any other friends.

Lucas is still boring, but at least we didn't have to hear about the letter again.

Karen is awesome, but Keith is right in not going back to the way it was in their friendship.

Best lines:
Karen: I'll get the coffee.
Deb: Dan wants to move back home.
Karen: I'll get the liquor

Dan: I had a heart attack, Deb, not a lobotomy.

I loved Dan and Deb plotting about the marriage. They make a great couple.

Did anyone else think that Sophia looked more beautiful with that apron and her hair up in that messy look? She is so pretty.

Have Brooke's parents gone broke or have they just cut off her credit line? Either way, I hope that it means that we will actually meet them.

Next week has me nervous. I don't want some random new guy. Bring on one of Haley's older brothers or something, not just someone with no connection to the others.

Someone mentioned that Nathan and Lucas are too buddy buddy, and I agree. It will get boring very quickly without any conflict.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead

Brooke ripping off Nathan's towel was funny too, but what did he expect coming out there like that? Peyton's comment shocked me, and it's totally weird that Haley is like, "Sure, whatever..
I missed the beggining. what did peyton say?

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
CreekFreak2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread