Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

yeah i really want to see wat tim plans out...just because all we've seen from the commercial is that stipper who looks like she comes after the party since none of the guys are there? hhmmmm i wonder wat tim has planned out..oh well the episode looks pretty good and since last week,in my opinion, wasn't one of the greatest..hopefully this week will change that!
-Tasha- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's on tomorrow. I can't wait to see this episode!!
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait until tomorrow! I think I'm really going to like this episode since Nathan and Haley are going to be kinda doing things on their own. No offense, I love Nathan and Haley, but ever since they got married, it seems like they've been attached at the hip. I can't wait to see the 3 girls interact even more. And of course, Tim!
cutiepie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

It will be nice to see Nathan/Keith interact more.

Would be interesting to see Lucas' reaction if Keith/Nathan grow closer and vice-versa if Lucas/Dan get closer.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Nathan/Keith getting closer is always good, but I love the Keith/Luke bonding..

I have a question........?

Has it ever been mentioned if Keith and Karen might have slept together when they were younger?

My boyfriend and I were discussing what plot twist they could use to stir up conflict this season and he said wouldn't it be wierd if Keith turned out to be Luke's father after all these years..

I don't see it happening, but that would be so weird..
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by +*~*+SASHA+*~*+
Nathan/Keith getting closer is always good, but I love the Keith/Luke bonding..

I have a question........?

Has it ever been mentioned if Keith and Karen might have slept together when they were younger?

My boyfriend and I were discussing what plot twist they could use to stir up conflict this season and he said wouldn't it be wierd if Keith turned out to be Luke's father after all these years..

I don't see it happening, but that would be so weird..
Wow, what a plot twist that would be. But to be quite honest, I would be severly upset if that turned out to be the case. The conflict between Lucas and Dan would be thrown right out the window if Keith turned out to be Luke's father. Not to mention the whole Lucas/Nathan situation. Bah, that would be just plain awful...yet quite a revelation.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
*^*Laur*^* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
Well, just taking a crack at it:

"Luke, I am your father?"
Irresistable Susan.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
veracity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:23 PM
OTH Writer

Hello from the writers of tonight's ep. NEAR WILD HEAVEN!

Greetings! (The other) Chad and James here. First of all, thanks to all you Fan Forum peeps for sharing the love. We're really glad you're excited for the episode. We'd be big, fat liars if we said we didn't have butterflies in our stomachs, since it's our maiden voyage on the Good Ship OTH, and we hope you all enjoy it.

There's great stuff in tonight's episode, and no, we're not just saying that 'cause we wrote it (the entire staff came up with the story, so everyone is to blame). For those of you who love Tim, there's plenty to love in this one. In fact, all the actors took the script and ran with it. They had a lot of fun, and we think it really comes out in the episode. We'd love to tell you more about what happens but (a) Schwahn would kill us, (b) Schwahn would then FIRE our dead corpses, and (c) you've waited this long already, so a few more hours ain't gonna kill ya.

Here's hoping you all have as much watching it as we did writing it.
theraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it the Chad?

theraven, thanks for coming by and posting. We've all been waiting anxiously since last weeks episode...3 more hours for me to go.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

James and Chad, Welcome aboard and let me just tell you how awesome it is that you are here posting. You have to love the Internet! Cheer's to you regarding joining the Good Ship OTH. No matter what is said here, you have to figure everyone still loves the show since they take the time to post!

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Ulysses1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for stopping by guys! I'm really looking forward to tonight's ep. And Tim in the mix is always a good thing
JulieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Loyal Fan

GOOOOO TIM!

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Ulysses1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Chad and James, thanks for dropping by. I'm looking forward to this episode except for the Shim part. That is just plain scary on so many levels.

Damn, so the rumors are true, Schwahn is a dictator. Be careful not to cross THE MAN. Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Come back and visit after the episode airs to read all our comments. It can be brutal in here but it's all done out of love.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
veracity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

(The other) Chad and James thanks for stopping by, we really appreciate it. You will likely see some strong opinions being expressed in this thread, so be prepared. We hope they will be expressed with *respect*, right people?

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
chocchipcooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's on in about 45-50 minutes where i live. I can't wait!!
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread