Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

all i can say is that this episode totally replaced last one and i have chosen to forget how much i hated last one this one was great!

Peyton i have to say that this is the second episode that i have loved her in...i loved her determination to win Brookes friendship back

Brooke my Brookie, well i always loved that girl..and i understood her determination to remain stable by putting so much energy in the cheerleading competition, but i felt her pain at the end when she ripped up the paper, and whn she saw Lucas w/ Peyton..OUCH!

LUcas honestly..didnt really like him all that much..poor chad they are destroying his character!

Nathan and Haley aww taht was cute! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lucas and Haley friendship jsut wasnt that strong unfortunatly [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mouth NOW THAT WAS HYSTERICAL!

Tim i wanna see him more often!
~OneTreeHill~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Let me tell you what I think, I luv Chad, just hating lucas right now

Hey guys. This is my opinion so please don't get mad. I liked tuesday's eppy but why do ya'll like hating in Luke too much?? Sure he's made many mistakes but he is human . Plus most say how great Nathan is and whateva but he was a jerk to Luke at the beginning of the eppy.

----like u said nathan was a jerk at the beginning, I hated him then, he is no more a jerk so i dont hate him now, in fact i luve him and lust after him.

Why can you forgive nathan but not Luke??

---------------
again nathan is no more a jerk and he has redeemed himself, note: he is not a jerk to lucas now , he just puts him in place.

let luke redeem himself or at least stop acting like an ass then we can think of forgiving him,,, its difficult to forgive someone when they r still acting like a prick and a self righteous one at that.

That just doesn't make any sense to me. I am a huge Haley fan but I never thought i would say this but she pissed me off in this eppy. I have to side with luke on this one. First who invited Haley to the tournament? Luke did and he saved her a seat and she ditched him for nathan, then she's supposed to go eat with him and again instead of going after him she goes with nathan. What kind of best friend does that??

i felt bad for luke too

Sure she wants to spend time with her boyfriend I understand but she shouldn't forget that boyfriend's/girlfriend's come and go but true friends don't.

i agree with that

The comment Luke made was harsh but he was going to explain soem more and she just left plus hey he does know her better than anyone and Haley has been a sort of anticheerleader.

----------what he said was just plain wrong and i dont think she has to listen to him at the moment, later maybe

Then when luke tried talking to her she ran past him ignoring him and straight to nathan that was mean.

------ again felt bad for lucas.... haley i think didnt see lucas call her , and please when u have a boyfriend like nathan waiting for u how can u even notice anyone else

Then when they talked and she said she didn't spend any more time than he did with brooke was out of line cuz she was too busy with nathan anyway to even notice.

==== she wasnt out of line, she just said she spends time with her boyfriend as did luke spent with his then girlfriend, whether she noticed him not spending time with her or not is a different issue all together

Nathan trying to give advice to luke on not making haley feel bad was out of line to cuz who is he to talk he treated peyton like dirt when he was with her.

== if lucas made someone else miserable nathan wldnt have butted him, he cld care less... no one messes with haley, with nathan's nature he was very restrained when he told lucas to stop being an ******* to haley.

he used to mistreat peyton
note: he is not like lucas to go to behind his back and bitch abt him to haley , he told lucas to stop hurting his girlfriend, unlike lucas who takes the moment to go butter up someone else's girlfriend in this case peyton who was then nathan's firlfriend

Overall I'm glad L/H made up cuz I love their friendship hope to get more scenes with them.
==all said freinds mostly can get thru most things if they cant then they were never friends in the first place, unless they cheat on u with ur boyfriends, this can be forgiven but never forgotten

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited dewrays ]

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
dewrays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Squirreltv:
<STRONG>
Third, what in the blue hell kind of bad '80's outfit was Keith trying to pull off in that basketball scene? I used to hope for a Karen/Keith connection, but I can't believe she'd ever be able to get hot for a guy in an outfit like that. It looks like something someone would wear as a joke for halloween.

</STRONG>
I was thinking the exact same thing. So 80's. They need to give CS a makeover. He reminds me of a poor man's version of David Boreanz.

On another note, someone else mentioned that Lucas was the one who invited Haley to go to the tournament; wouldn't you think that she was already going with Nathan? Why wouldn't Nathan have asked her to go? Doesn't make sense.
SunsetDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really liked this episode. I was glad there weren't any Dan/Nathan scenes, I think Nathan is so much better without him... I had my usual desire to slap Dan in almost all of his scenes, but I'm hoping for a change for the better or someone slapping him for me.

I just loved everyone's interaction in this ep, especially the pool scene, excluding the Lucas/Haley fight. I'm glad L/H are becoming close friends again, hopefully we'll have more scenes with them.

I hope Brooke and Haley's friendship will be explored more, as well as more Peyton/Haley scenes.

I loved that Jake was in this episode, and I loved his small scene with Peyton. These two are just so cute together.

Brooke/Mouth were adorable. Mouth and Tim were too great as well!

Nathan/Haley were squealiful as always. I loved their flirting at the beginning and the end and their make out scene in the hotel room was nice.

I really like the idea of Larry/Karen getting together... K/K were cute, but I don't care one way or another if they get together or not.

My favorite though was the Lucas/Nathan interaction. I loved their scene in the hotel room and that Nathan did the shot Lucas told him to... too sweet.

All and all, another great eppy!

(Avi by carolinarain)
Angelic pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SunsetDreamer:
<STRONG>

On another note, someone else mentioned that Lucas was the one who invited Haley to go to the tournament; wouldn't you think that she was already going with Nathan? Why wouldn't Nathan have asked her to go? Doesn't make sense.</STRONG>
I don't know about that... but from the show it was like Nathan never even asked her.... hmmm i don't get it either.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
CreekFreak2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone have a clip of Mouth cheering? I had to tape this eppie and the tape messed up at that part.

I was pissed.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

It was ok. I mean, I never was really into the whole 'Bring It On' thing. I mean Mouth doing the cheer was funny, but I mean it was ok, I don't consider it the best or great, it was just ok. Then again, Im a guy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it was good to see Lucas notice that Haley and Nathan really liked each other and Lucas' thoughts of Nathan is with her for his reasons.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

this was a good general episode. i liked the whole classic, it was a "classic" oth theme.

loved the bp stuff the most and also haley being a cheerleader and the l/h and l/n stuff!

the parents were actually funny this episode as well.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes this was a better ep.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

put into place of where these character's journeys were going
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero