Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lucas: i actually dont blame him for blowing off some steam tonight. i mean dan REALLY ticked him off.

Nathan: WTF???? he just SMILED when he saw his dad totally pissing lucas off! i guess haley had absolutely no effect on him at all.

Haley: loved how she was so nervous with Sheryl Crow.

Karen: she's being nice to keith again.

Keith: you're stupid to sell your garage to dan.

dan: ok, i actually started to LIKE him until he totally blew it off. Lucas and Keith, i guess he got his ego back cause nathan chose him. and bribing? no.

Nikki: no wonder lucas wanted her. she's a mix of peyton's mysteriousness and brooke's wild side. cant blame him like i said before. Wow, cant wait to see with Jenny and Jake.

Jake: this show should be centered around him. he's way more interesting.

Jake/Peyton: hook up already!

Deb: stop blaming dan for having an affair. geez, you let nathan suffer!

Sheryl Crow: i love her!

acting:
i found the person who played deb sucked tonight. the crying scene seemed totally fake.
the person who played nikki seemed unreal when she said "how's my daughter?"

nitpicks:
1) when jake asked peyton to watch jenny and she asked what the pay was, he said a night away from the drama. it was day that she watched her.

Question
Nathan can lived by himself? He's a minor! doesnt he need a legal gaurdian? he should move in with keith. that will REALLY piss dan off. Both of his sons now belong to keith. then he'll probably threat to sell the garage if keith take nathan in.

anyways, loved this episode! cant believe we have to wait sooooooooooooooooooo long before the next episode.
freakygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Oh thank Joss I'm not the only one [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I expect a lot from shows I like.

Maybe the writers didn't recognize the good, strong storylines they had and relied of the usual suspects: triangles and... well, thats it. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But really, I hope it gets better. I have created a tv bond with the characters and it sucks to suddenly not have them anymore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 06:38 PM
New Fan

i thought the episode was great
perfect time ta leave us on the edge of our couches [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Does anyone know were i can see up-to-date spoilers?
please pm me
Coby2286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

OTH, imo, isn't as much a 90210 remake as it is Dawson's Creek with new characters, same set. =P I think everything started to go downhill when they started focusing on the couples and triangles rather than the brother/basketball bond or lack thereof. Think about it, when's the last time we actually saw basketball on the show? Supposedly it's still the middle of bball season.
Old 03-03-2004, 07:56 PM
New Fan

hey,

Im a new member..but anyway...yesterdays ep was good, I was very surprised about Deb's secret.umm I thought it was wrong for Lucas to go w/ that gurl especially that he just lost a gf. I think Keith was stupid for letting Dan by the shop!!
Monkey_Babe_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>
Nathan: WTF???? he just SMILED when he saw his dad totally pissing lucas off! i guess haley had absolutely no effect on him at all.
</STRONG>
This never happened. Find a tape.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

he smiled at his dad after watching lucas storm out of the gym. obviously he can put two and two together that dan was the one that pissed him off.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Firstly i have to say tht i really didnt like the episode that much..definitly not my favorite

Brookie...oh my Brookie...she had no reason to forgive those two and im glad she didnt!! They deserve to be yelled at and maybe they should also recieve a smack in the face!

Lucas...im sorry but you guys might not agree with me..but i think that it was very wrong of him not to say thank you to Dan for saving his life. I mean yes, he doesnt owe him anything but he should still be grateful..i mean the guy saved his life!! For whatever reason that was, he should still get a thank you. I was soo angry whn he didnt say it. I lost the respect for him ..well tht was non existant!!
~OneTreeHill~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~OneTreeHill~:
<STRONG>Firstly i have to say tht i really didnt like the episode that much..definitly not my favorite

Brookie...oh my Brookie...she had no reason to forgive those two and im glad she didnt!! They deserve to be yelled at and maybe they should also recieve a smack in the face!

Lucas...im sorry but you guys might not agree with me..but i think that it was very wrong of him not to say thank you to Dan for saving his life. I mean yes, he doesnt owe him anything but he should still be grateful..i mean the guy saved his life!! For whatever reason that was, he should still get a thank you. I was soo angry whn he didnt say it. I lost the respect for him ..well tht was non existant!!</STRONG>
true, remember last episode he was asking keith how he should place dan. keith said just be grateful. if lucas actually said thank you, then maybe dan wouldnt have said all those mean things.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

true, remember last episode he was asking keith how he should place dan. keith said just be grateful. if lucas actually said thank you, then maybe dan wouldnt have said all those mean things.</STRONG>
ya thts exactly what i think!! I mean Dan just said those things because he felt that Lucas was ungrateful...stupid lucas!
~OneTreeHill~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>he smiled at his dad after watching lucas storm out of the gym. obviously he can put two and two together that dan was the one that pissed him off.</STRONG>
Nathan didn't smile at Dan; he kind of gave him a disgusted look, and in the very next scene, he tells Dan that for once he's with Lucas and has nothing to say to him or something like that. He wasn't smiling about what happened.
~annie~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~annie~:
<STRONG>

Nathan didn't smile at Dan; he kind of gave him a disgusted look, and in the very next scene, he tells Dan that for once he's with Lucas and has nothing to say to him or something like that. He wasn't smiling about what happened.</STRONG>
yeah.... nathan never smiled at Dan? when i read that. i was like wut the hell? he like glared at Dan. then got pissed at him after the commerical break when they were outside the school. was it just me, or did anyone else want nathan to push his dad away while dan was talking to lucas and say something like "Back off!" probably just me.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
~Audrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 05:31 AM
Addicted Fan

i thought that was brilliant, it showed that Lucas and Nate are at the same kind of thinking towards Dan!

Nathan did look disgusted!

And he said, 'dad I'm not Lucas, I have NOTHING to say to you', which i believe is a far more mature response, that Lucas's puny little rant.

Nathan just takes the moral high ground and tries to walk away!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Nathans girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

true, remember last episode he was asking keith how he should place dan. keith said just be grateful. if lucas actually said thank you, then maybe dan wouldnt have said all those mean things.</STRONG>
While I don't like Lucas that much anymore, I gotta support him on this one. Come on, look at all the emotional baggage he has with Dan. I don't blame him for not saying thank you. He probably should have said that it's about time Dan did the right thing.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
veracity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thought it was funny how Brooke started to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre since it hasn't even come out on DVD let alone cable yet. Then again this is tv land huh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread