Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

I just have three words, y'all. Keith....ring....SOB!
Karen/Keith! Karen/Keith! And how pretty is Moira? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Lucas and Haley were ohsocute. D'aww.

Not a lot of N/H tonight, but that's okay. He was good doing the supportive boyfriend thing. Or trying to.
When Lucas reached for Nathan's hand, was I the only one that went "Bro!Yay!"(and felt really dirty after)? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Just me? Good.

Haley's hair looked weird tonight. I don't know if it was the lighting, but I missed the reddish tint. Joie, get thee to a salon, stat!

Sophia Bush is really impressing me with her acting. She could've totally overdone the terrified girlfriend thing, made it all "me! me! me!" but she kept it just subtle enough as to not tear the empathy away from Karen.

Jake! I love you, Jake!

Chad did what he does best: just kinda sit there and look pretty. Good job, CuteComaBoy.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my God you guys, I'm still bawling my eyes out!!! You know what part got me? The last like five minutes when Lucas reached for Nathan's hand..holy CRAP!! I was like hypervenilating. I have never cried so much over a TV show in my life. In fact, I've never cried during a TV show..ever.

Oh and the other part, where Haley went to see him at the end and he was like "Hey bud." and then it showed Nathan in the doorway. Oh God you guys..I'm crying thinking about it.

Karen hugging Dan...beautiful. It was absolutely wonderful. I hope we finally may get peace between them.

Didn't I ask a thread question a while ago over at the N/H thread that was like "Do you think Dan will refuse the divorce?" Well low and behold yes, he is refusing. We all could have called that one. But poor Dan. I feel for him. I just don't think he's healthy for Deb or Nathan.

We got another Nathan/Peyton scene! Woooh I like when these two can talk about eachother's relationships and try to solve their problems for one another. They can be good comfort zones for eachother when they feel like they need help.

Brooke..I so felt for her. When she cried to Karen about being "Crazy about her son..", I just started crying. I feel so bad for the girl. She has no idea what's going on. Looks like she will next week though. And she finds out on Peyton's WEB CAM!!! Cover up the damn web cam girl! And I still can't believe after all of the crap that happened to Lucas, he'd STILL go to Peyton..after Brooke was there for him and everything. Eh, the male species confuses me.

We were all so worried about the N/H break up..well at least the N/H shippers were. It didn't last long at all. Or are they still broken up? I kind of took it that at the end of the episode they were back together again since Haley let Nathan take her to the hospital. So hopefully, they're still together.

Once again, no N/H in the damn promo. Bah.

Overall, I am rewatching this episode before I got o bed. Lol. GOD GUYS MAKE THE CRYING STOP!!!!!!!!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
*^*Laur*^* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh I'm such a sap. I never cry during TV shows, but this one I did. The part that really made me cry was when Haley went a saw Lucas and didn't say anything and just cried while he held her. Oh gosh. I loved that Nathan was the one who saw Lucas open his eyes, it gave me tingles...but I didn't cry. Then the song starting strumming up and I was a gonner. But that Haley/Lucas part...man I don't know I got tingles...and the fact that Nathan was standing there and saw what Lucas means to her. *sigh*, what a beautiful ending.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Few Points:

I definitely want Jake and Peyton together. I love the possibility of them.

Did anyone else think that Karen liked Peyton more than Brooke for her son.

I hope nothing happens btwn Dan and Karen. Dan is such a jerk.

I really loved all the Nathan/Haley scenes.

During the Peyton/Brooke scenes all I could think was Peyton tell Brooke already.

Nice to see that Lucas woke up when Nathan was talking to him. I wonder what the relationship btwn Karen/Nathan is he seemed so hesitant to wake her up to tell her Lucas was up.

Felt bad for Brooke she was there for Lucas and she was spilling her guts to Peyton and it looks like she is going to get dumped and betrayed.

I feel for Peyton in that even if she gets Lucas she is going to lose her best friend.

Best moment of show was when Haley/Lucas reunited.

The "I shall believe" song always reminds me of the last episode of a show called Higher Ground which was on a couple of years ago.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Passionate Fan

last beautiful girl, LMAO, as a West Coaster, I haven't seen the episode yet but that's the first thing I thought when I heard that Luke reached for Nathan's hand. I feel so dirty too.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TvJunkie:
<STRONG>
The "I shall believe" song always reminds me of the last episode of a show called Higher Ground which was on a couple of years ago.</STRONG>
That's where I know that song from! I loved that show.

My Thoughts
~*RaineDayz*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't cry i was so close though.

The Keith/Karen was sad at the begining but he should have thought about that before driving. I still felt bad for Keith even though i don't agree with what he did.

N/H were cute at the end when Nathan told Haley he went to see Lucas. He was being really supportive, which i like! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nathan and Lucas interaction was so damn cute! I thought Lucas would wake-up to Peyton or Brooke. But Nathan, i loved that. That's what teared me up.

Brooke, god do i feel sorry for her. Sophia's delivery of "I'm crazy about your son..." was absolutely amazing! I don't want her to be heart broken but by the previews i'm guessing she will be. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Poor Brookie [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Lucas what can i say? I'm glad he was in a coma for most of this episode, I really am! This way he can't make-out with Peyton behind Brooke's back, but made it even harder for Brooke when she's told to take the news that he has been making out w/ Peyton. The only part with Lucas awake was the end w/ Haley. She was so cute. That was by far one of the best scenes on this show, Nathan and Brooke made it even better!

Moira looks so beautiful! She's one of the coolest mom's on tv! Her hugging Dan was really sweet, I really enjoyed that moment. How can Lucas run to Peyton after Brooke was by his side with his mom the whole god damn time!!! He is SO not my favorite person right now!

Jake was absolutely adorable! I hope he becomes a regular he has so much chemistry with Peyton, but Peyton is "in love" with Lucas. God this is such a soap opera. Oh and Tim he was only in this for a minute but still he was cute drawing something for Lucas. Oh and the guys (Mouth, Skills, Junk etc... ) I missed them, they should show more of them! That vid they were making was cute.

And finally i must say Nathan and Peyton were really cute when they were talking about their relationships. I hope they hang-out more.

The song at the end by "I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow really made the scenes what they were, sad but heart warming. Awesome ep!
.Bianca.
that_70s_gurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:53 PM
New Fan

Hi everyone. I am new to this message board but I just had to register and post after watching that episode. I loved that episode. The part when Nathan was talking to Lucas in the hospital had me so happy I almost burst. I love Nathan and how far he has come. I really want to see Nathan and Lucas develop a friendship/brotherly relationship and I think that was a huge step even if it was instigated because Nathan wanted to help/get back with Haley. The fact that it was just him and Lucas let Nathan talk more openly and be more emotional. I hope that by taking his offer for the ride Haley has forgiven Nathan. They are so good together. Part of Haley knew all along that Nathan started the relationship to get at Lucas, she just needed to know that he is different and that he does care now.

And on a completely different aspect I think Keith was jumping the gun with the ring. I know that they have been close for most of Lucas' life but he needed to see how the romantic part of their relationship goes before getting a ring. I hope that they can work things out.
drkthund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TvJunkie:
<STRONG> The "I shall believe" song always reminds me of the last episode of a show called Higher Ground which was on a couple of years ago.</STRONG>
*pounces on a fellow HG watcher* I'm so glad you recognized that too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bastards [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ...cancelling my show...I will never forgive Fox Family or ABC Family or whatever the traitorous fools are calling themselves now for doing that to me...that show was golden... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

That's their song, man [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]...I miss Scott/Shelby, like...a lot... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh by the way, the ep was great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I only saw 15 minutes, but I saw the end, and the end is what mattered anyway -- they played my favorite song by Sheryl, so I'm happy.

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited KeeperOfTheJunk ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah man I cried so hard at the ending of the epsiode. I was so shocked when Karen hugged Dan and thanked him, It was really sweet of her and I loved the look on his face. I feel so bad for Keith right now. I really hope him and Karen can work things out also it was amazing of him to pay for the bill and also saw he was her husband. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I love the song " I shall believe" by Sheryl Crow. They couldnt of played a better song than that. I hope that Haley and Nath can work things out also. Lucas looked so cute even laying there in the bed, and it was nice to see him wake up to see Nath there. It ended up to be really good ep.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KeeperOfTheJunk:
<STRONG>

*pounces on a fellow HG watcher* I'm so glad you recognized that too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bastards [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ...cancelling my show...I will never forgive Fox Family or ABC Family or whatever the traitorous fools are calling themselves now for doing that to me...that show was golden... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

That's their song, man [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]...I miss Scott/Shelby, like...a lot... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh by the way, the ep was great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I only saw 15 minutes, but I saw the end, and the end is what mattered anyway -- they played my favorite song by Sheryl, so I'm happy.

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited KeeperOfTheJunk ]</STRONG>
I was more a Juliette/Auggie and Daisy/Ezra fan

I loved the way they showcased that song with the raining of stars and all the kids outside all dressed up their prom outfits. I have to say that Scott looked mighty fine.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG... "I Shall Believe" Let's just say that song can bring anyone too tears..

I was rewatching Higher Ground, and Roswell...and I was like wow the next episode is called I shall believe...if they play that show it would be in three of my all time favorite shows..and guess what it was!!

So...yeah I just had to say that and in higher ground my fav. couple was Shelby/Scott too...u kno they have reruns on Wam!

So this episode was great, magnificent! Episodes where the characters have to face disaster or something sad always are the best ones. It allows the actors to really progress with their acting..and I think everyone in this episode was great at showing their turmoil.

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
*~Here Without You*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
The "I shall believe" song always reminds me of the last episode of a show called Higher Ground which was on a couple of years ago.
*pounces on a fellow HG watcher* I'm so glad you recognized that too.

Bastards ...cancelling my show...I will never forgive Fox Family or ABC Family or whatever the traitorous fools are calling themselves now for doing that to me...that show was golden...
OMGOSH yeah I looooved that show! It's hard to believe that was FOUR years ago!!! Man it's been to long!!! The last ep w/ that song in it was "Because I Love You". I think it got cancelled cuase Hayden (guy who played Scott) got the role of Anakin in Star Wars but I could be wrong. The show always made me sad though lol cause the characters and their stories were all based on true events. The girl who played Shelby is in Tru Calling now.

Any way tonights ep was soooo good! I almost cried it was sad.

Edit:
Quote:
all dressed up their prom outfits.
You mean morp outfits haha

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited mandolinmonster ]
mandolinmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 12:48 AM
Extreme Fan

all right... i have sooo much to say about this show, so let's get started. first off, every single character was great, i loved them!! first off keith and karen ('m saving nathan/haley for last, best for last) i thought it was sooo sad that karen told keith to leave. awwww. but i could kind of understand it, but it was sweet that he paid the bill, but next week keith is gonna have to sell the shop cause of that (sry for adding that spoiler) karen and dan's hug was soooo sweet!!! i still hate dan, even though he has gotten a tad bit better from a scale to one to ten, he used to be negative 100, now he's negative 95, although he was in ass in the whole episode except for the scene with karen. deb was nice, and the whitey scene was great! now on the teens, brooke was cute, except when she first visited luke, she wore that pink sweatshirt top and some skirt, i didn't like her shoes. eww. but brooke was a good supportive g/f. i feel so bad for her cause luke and peyton r gonna hook up. i liked her gab-self when she was talking to karen. and the "crazy about your son... wanna see him laugh" peyton was also nice, i felt bad for her cause she has already had to go through with this once with her mom. i liked her scenes with haley, and the one line she had when she said "right down to my soul" that was a cheesy line, but she didn't really make it sound like that, more like a joking matter, good job hilarie! i absolutely loved her scene with nathan. OMG. so cute!! i loved that. and i loved "that including you? yeah." and "i know nathan. he's into you." onto haley, o my freaking god, that last scene with her and lucas!!! so soooo sweet. through the whole episode my eyes were watering, but at the end, i was practically balling as much as haley. tee-hee. nathan was great, just great, i loved him through the whole entire epsidoe, i loved how he finally told us how much he likes haley, like really likes her, about how it's not "screwing with lucas" anymore. all right, onto my fave scenes: nathan/peyton's "talk" all of nathan/haley's conversations and the lucas/haley at the end. and i loved how nathan and brooke were just at the door, looking on.... so sweet. and loved jake and tim and all of luke's b-ball friends (skills, mouth etc... where was jimmy edwards?) oooo loved when nathan was talking to lucas, i liked how he had to feed him and how he had to wake up karen. awwww. absolutely fantastic epsiode!! cannot freaking wait until next week!!!!
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
~Audrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I personally thought the episode was off to a rocky start. It was awkward and the acting seemed cheese. No offense, but Brooke's bawling in the beginning made me want to throw something at her. Anyway. I didn't start really enjoying it got towards the end. Yes, it brought me to tears.

The last 2 episodes have kinda been making their way back to the storylines in the beginning. Or the characters have just been referring more to the past episodes. Either way, it seems sorta promising to me that the show is getting back on track. Not to say it was getting off track, but the whole premise of the show in the beginning revolved around the 2 brothers. And because of the different relationships (N/H, and then the whole traingle blah) they haven't been able to focus on Lucas and Nathan. And they need to give them alittle more, imo. Also, Karen being back just brings back the first few episodic vibes for me. Maybe now Lucas can make his way back from being the jerk that he's become to this nice loving friend to Haley and loving son to Karen. Those were the times that I liked him.

Anyway. I'm tired.

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
zales00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread