Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2017, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

The NH room make out was one of my favorite scenes for them ever and one of the first scenes where I felt the chemistry was there. It was a cute moment.

I didnt like how overly sexual Brooke was either. I dont normally mind it but shes in highschool and its obvious she was acting that way to purposely make Lucas become attracted to her. She was trying to use sex to get him interested and I just didnt like it. It wasnt cute to me. But, I try to give her the benefit of the doubt because she was young and lonely and trying to do whatever she could to get attention.

I'd like to believe that Brooke was just clueless to Peyton's real feelings but its hard to feel that way. It was more than obvious that Peyton liked him.

I think that Lucas getting a tattoo, coming home drunk, and disobeying Keith was one of his lowest points. But I don think we can necessarily blame it all on Brooke being a bad influence. I think it was partly Brooke yes, but I think the other part was him trying to deal without Karen being in his life.

It doesnt make sense that Lucas wouldnt haven taken peyton back right there but I think he was so hurt over her rejecting him in the first place and was worried that it would happen again. So he took the easy way out and decided to date Brooke instead thinking it would help him get over Peyton. Obviously that didnt work.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'd like to believe that Brooke was just clueless to Peyton's real feelings but its hard to feel that way. It was more than obvious that Peyton liked him.
Brooke suggests in the previous episode that she knows.

Annnnd go -

Ew, there's that name again...

"How's your punching hand?" These two Can't believe I didn't fall for them at this point the first time I watched.

"I'll kiss you later." Naley are ridiculous at this point

Whitey

Lucas giving Brooke a book... has he met her?

Getting secondhand embarrassment from Brooke's OTT advances, tbh. Calm down.

Typical Dan, thinking Deb helping Karen is about him

Dan legit seems to think Deb's job is to serve him, and is pretty much whining about having to make his own dinner. Used to have one of those in my family, too...

Oh look, nothing like a little psychological/verbal abuse over dinner... and of course when one victim leaves he starts on the other.

At this point, Nathan has every right to be angry. Living with Dan, kid is having a rough life.

Brooke's behaviour is also making Keith uncomfortable. Basically, Keith, basically.

Oh, Nathan Drugs aren't the answer.

Nathan, don't take it out on Haley Tell her what's going on.

Dan calling out Whitey for basically doing, as a coach, what Dan is doing as a father, difference is Whitey never let it get to a point where it was abuse.

Nathan really isn't willing to reach out to anyone. I get that.

Brooke pretty much had to force him into it, this is so uncomfortable to watch. Why would they not let her respect herself?!

Basically encouraging him to drink, too. This won't end well. This isn't him.

Haley's parents not knowing what to do with the silence

Oh, Nathan, she said no. At least he didn't continue to try and press the issue after she made it even more clear.

Says a lot that Brooke had to get Lucas drunk to get anywhere, tbh.

Keith stepping up as a parent

"I thought it was for freaking fool." It is, Keith, it is

"Your ass is grounded." Deserves it.

"I expected more from you." Most powerful words a parent can ever say, tbh.

Idk why Lucas thinks he has any room to criticise Haley for having an issue with he and Brooke (you know, that person that treated her horrifically) when he was even worse about her and Nathan.

Brooke saying that to Peyton was just mean, tbh, considering it was pretty clear in the last episode that she knew how Peyton felt.

Dan really can't handle Deb and Karen being friends. Or maybe it's just Deb having a friend he doesn't like...

Peyton/Haley

"For me it's complicated. You just make it worse." This friendship gives me life.

And of course the tattoo is infected...

Oh yay, more mind games from Dan... He's worse than I remember.

Haley didn't deserve that.

Nathan's so desperate to prove himself that he's putting himself in danger. Well done, Dan, well done.

Nathan!!

Oh, so now Dan knows better than a medical professional... Another similarity to the one in my family.

And Dan didn't even tell Deb. That's appalling.

"He's okay." No, Dan, he's not. I'm not convinced he ever has been.

Keith going to see Whitey

"As long as you control him the way you do, he'll be in harms way." Deb with the truth bomb.

Seeing Deb step up and speak for Nathan is everything Like she's finally opened her eyes to the threat he poses to Nathan.

He went to Haley She's where he goes when he needs support.

"I heard about Nathan." Wait a sec. Peyton's a cheerleader, why wasn't she there?

Of course she opens up and ends up getting hurt again, of course.

Brooke clearly knows what she just walked in on...

Basketball cancelled until further notice. Yup. Whitey did that.

I think Haley should at least call Deb and let her know where Nathan is.

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

As much as I love Brooke from season 6 and up I really dislike her now. How can she be so insensitive not to see what's going on between Peyton and Lucas? That's so obvious. She always says that she is Peyton's best friend, but imo she isn't because she should respect her feelings. She is just a liar and player.

Naley are pure... Their romance is so sweet. I really feel bad for Nathan to have a father like Dan. He is a jerk, with his son and his wife.
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She's worse than I remember in these really early episodes, and I thought she was pretty bad when I first watched as it is. It's not just the way she's playing Lucas and Peyton, though, it's Nathan and Haley, too.

Naley were perfection at this point

Old 02-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Compared to the seasons 6-9 it seems she was a totally different person. But Peyton wasn't honest to her, too. At least in the beginning. She said she was cool that Lucas and Brooke had a relationship, but that wasn't true.

Haley was the perfect girl for Nathan. She supported him from the beginning.
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It does, it's insane. I don't really see that as an excuse, tbh, seeing as imo, they made it obvious she knew anyway, and regardless of that, she knew how Lucas felt.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top