Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2017, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

The NH room make out was one of my favorite scenes for them ever and one of the first scenes where I felt the chemistry was there. It was a cute moment.

I didnt like how overly sexual Brooke was either. I dont normally mind it but shes in highschool and its obvious she was acting that way to purposely make Lucas become attracted to her. She was trying to use sex to get him interested and I just didnt like it. It wasnt cute to me. But, I try to give her the benefit of the doubt because she was young and lonely and trying to do whatever she could to get attention.

I'd like to believe that Brooke was just clueless to Peyton's real feelings but its hard to feel that way. It was more than obvious that Peyton liked him.

I think that Lucas getting a tattoo, coming home drunk, and disobeying Keith was one of his lowest points. But I don think we can necessarily blame it all on Brooke being a bad influence. I think it was partly Brooke yes, but I think the other part was him trying to deal without Karen being in his life.

It doesnt make sense that Lucas wouldnt haven taken peyton back right there but I think he was so hurt over her rejecting him in the first place and was worried that it would happen again. So he took the easy way out and decided to date Brooke instead thinking it would help him get over Peyton. Obviously that didnt work.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top