Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2017, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I knew/have known of Sean Faris for a longggg time. aka Gabriel Holkbrook. He's so much more enjoyable on other things.

The Colin/Gabe actor too.

Chemistry is def. subjective. I too felt far more chemistry between LP but I can admit that I think BL had chemistry too. Their scenes in this episode were the first that I could enjoy in some capacity because they felt genuine for once. But I still didnt love them.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Annnd go.

Brooke's lame move with Haley/Nathan in the previously

I wish I could remove that name from the credits. No credit is deserved there.

This episode opens on Brooke's feet. Weird.

The second weekend Brooke remembers nothing about...

Brooke acknowledging that Lucas wants Peyton, surprised that Peyton messed it up. Literally in the last episode she was pissy about it...

Haley's wary of Nathan now

Brooke/Peyton acting like nothing happened is one of the biggest issues in their friendship.

Karen/Deb

Karen saying she has to turn down the cooking course because of Lucas and work. You can just tell Deb won't let that go.

Brooke doesn't seem to understand that fixing something you broke doesn't erase the fact that you broke it in the first place. RE: Naley.

Haley telling Brooke the cafe is closed when there are others eating

"I will make it up to you." "By going away?"

See Karen, Lucas thinks you have to go on the course, too.

Peyton walking into a random guy's room

Fergie introducing himself to Lucas when he shows up at the RC Also no Jimmy at the court with them?

Oh Peyton

"I try to block out everything that Brooke says." I forget how awesome season 1 Haley is.

Naley

"What kind of loser pretends he's in college?" Says Brooke, while pretending she's in college...

Was pretty obvious Peyton going in that room was a bad idea.

Keith pretty much talking Karen into going on the course.

Lucas telling Brooke to slow down when she's telling him what happened to Peyton is weird seeing as she isn't that hysterical.

Dan saying Nathan dating Haley is mercy... Gross.

Naley

Idc that she was drinking, police should have been called, tbh, it shouldn't have just been a threat.

Guy deserved every one of those punches, not that I condone violence.

Naley are destroying me rn. Too much cuteness!!

Lucas saying he'd worry too much about Peyton if he left

Nathan saying things with Haley are different to things with Peyton. Of course, because it's real, he cares more about Haley.

Keith encouraging Karen to chase her dreams

Lucas talking about Karen is perfect

Oh, Nathan. Two steps forward, one step back

Peyton basically apologising to Lucas for not being able to let him in shows that she wants to, tbh.

"You're a good friend to her, Brooke." Sure she is, when it suits her, that's part of the issue with the friendship. Brooke can be the most wonderful friend ever when she wants to be.

Of course Keith should be there when Karen goes. Leaving him alone long term while he's still a minor wouldn't be a good idea anyway.

Nathan throwing rocks at Haley's parents' window

Naley

Deb volunteering to take on the cafe while Karen is away

I just love Karen/Deb so much

"There are things in my life I would change if I could." Dan, she means Dan, right? RIGHT?!

Was that the first real Brooke/Mouth scene?

Dan acting like he's Deb's boss...

Nathan deciding he doesn't care what his friends think Tbh they weren't great friends to begin with.

Karen/Keith

Lucas/Peyton

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haley I wish you would stick to your guns.
Brooke I hope you are a better person this episode. Her solution to everything seems to be jungle prints. Personal growth and what not.

Karen – applying to a cooking school in Italy, not something most single working class mothers do… Plot device.

Brooke is on her apology tour.. She should stop interfering… Go get your own life girl. Leave everyone else alone…

Karen luring Keith into an early bird dinner..

Haley doesn’t want any of Brooke’s guff either. I don’t like the writing for Brooke. They don’t make her look so good.

The Italian school calls and leaves a voice message… Lucas wants his mother gone… Party at Luke’s.. Everyone into the pool..

Scratch that Party elsewhere and Brooke/Peyton are on the prowl. Something tells me this party won’t end well. Peyton is going for the guy putting on black nail polish… Never the best of signs.

Luke is back to the court.. Why don’t all these guys play on the team? I can’t remember.

Brooke: I specialize in sexuality – don’t mind me I am crawling under a table hiding from embarrassment now…

Peyton is into the Gabe.. He is pushing liquor on her.. Yep this ends well. Ahh here comes the roofies..

Nate wants to take Haley out… She is too easy. No wonder she ends up pregnant in highschool .

Brooke is getting into it. Oh my god he is in high school too . Too funny. Brooke doesn’t understand irony at all.

Peyton is getting sleepy. Jebus.. I forgot all about this scene. Great rape… I hope this guy gets punched soon.. or casterated… Brooke resuces her – 100 good friend points go to Brooke.

Keith – tell karen what you want, what you really really want. .

Mouth- How did you get your nickname?

Lucas- You should have brought a couple of guys with her…
Nathan – Way to corny. I am embarrassed for him… The lingerie store? Oh Brooke.

Lucas is going after goth guy… It was nothing man, one roofie - . Oh I guess it’s okay then..

Why are they that easy to get?

Nobody called the cops? Or an ambulance?

This is the lamest date ever. Maybe I am too old or cynical… But the Nate/haley scenes are not fun to watch this episode.

Karen is going to Italy. With what money? That café must be booming…

Peyton is awake.. can’t remember anything..

Lucas/Peyton/Brooke – the triangle….

Nathan should buy his apologies in bulk.. and so should Brooke.. Karen is going to learn how to cook. Karen is flying to the boot, Deb is helping her save her loot. Haley can’t keep it in her pants.
College guys must get roofies on Amazon.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the review

It was nice to see that Brooke somewhat made up for what she did to Naley in the last episode, but I wish she did the same thing for LP too.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great gifs.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It had been a while since I'd looked for any.

Leigh Tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread