Fan Forum Legend

Sticking for the rewatch.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

- Just two seconds before this Brooke told Peyton that Nathan treated her terribly and now she's trying to convince Peyton to get back together with him? You suck so much, Brooke, you self centered, superficial idiot. And while you're at it, stop calling Haley, "Tutor Girl" you moron.

- Wow, Brooke, now trying to get Nathan to think he has a shot with Peyton again. She's so horrible!

- Peyton and Haley are adorable! I love how Peyton asked her to get in her car. It's so natural.

- I love how Haley went to Lucas and told him she likes Nathan and so cute how both Peyton and Lucas speak the same language, telling Haley to be careful.

- Lucas and Peyton looking at each other =

- Brooke is totally embarrassing herself. Lucas wants nothing to do with her. You know when Jake tells Brooke to go easy it's bad because the guy wouldn't hurt a fly, he's so kind. Jake has Brooke all figured out.

- I can't believe how Brooke manipulated the situation! She wants Peyton, her supposed best friend, to get back together with a guy she knows treated her like crap just so she can bang Lucas. Nice, Brooke.

- Nathan: What the hell is wrong with you Brooke?

Precisely.

- Then Brooke goes through Nathan's stuff from Haley... what a horrible person.

- You can feel the chemistry between Peyton and Lucas when Peyton wipes the mark on his face. Wow, the chemistry.

- That kiss was hot too even if Brooke forced it.

- Nathan telling Brooke to put some ice on it is perfect. Listen to him, Brooke!

- Haley walking in on Lucas and Peyton almost kissing again was adorable.

- Brooke humiliating Haley is so excessive and sickening.

- The Lucas/Peyton scene above when Peyton freaked... that scene is both awesome and heartbreaking at the same time. I remember watching it for the first time and thinking about how much I adored Lucas/Peyton. I was ALL IN.

- Brooke tries to hook up with Lucas then Jake...

- What an adorable Lucas/Haley scene!

- Poor Nathan did nothing wrong but Haley doesn't know that thanks to Brooke.

- Karen's right, Dan is stuck in the past.

- Peyton's drawing...
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Better late than never -

"Courtesy hold on Lucas"

And basically telling Peyton she should give Nathan another shot

Haley saying she doesn't want to kiss Dan's ass Yass!!

What is it about Haley that almost instantly made Nathan a better person.

"When I look at Dan I just don't think of the word 'party'"

Brooke manipulating Nathan to try and force Peyton to go back to him The fact that she would so willingly send her friend back to someone she knew was emotionally abusive is gross.

Peyton/Haley So glad Peyton decided to ignore Brooke telling them their being friends would be "tragic".

Haley and Peyton talking about Nathan and Lucas is kind of nice. Kind of like they're instant friends.

Karen just knowing it's a girl that convinced Lucas to go to the party

Saving him from a tie

So glad Haley decided to be honest with Lucas when she realised she had feelings for Nathan. Respect. So important. And I'm glad that he understood.

"She's young enough to be your daughter. And in this town she might just be."

The signal

That look between LP

Brooke pretty much not taking a hint when Lucas is trying to walk off, and Jake trying to let her down gently and she's still not listening. I find it hard to believe she's this clueless, seems she just doesn't care.

And there it is, she just admitted that she knows Lucas likes Peyton, and when she manipulates him into thinking Peyton is getting back with Nathan he still isn't interested. I genuinely do not understand why the writers ever thought this was a good look for her.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Brooke?" Coming from Nathan at this point, that is pretty huge because he wasn't exactly great himself.

"That's the problem Dan, it always has to work for you." I love it when people call out Dan

Karen donating deserts

That whole dare stuff was just uncomfortable. She was clearly doing it to set Peyton up.

Haley interrupting the moment I think she was more embarrassed than them.

This Karen/Haley talk

I kind of love that when Peyton asked Lucas what they do now, probably assuming the answer to be of a sexual nature, he pretty much told her that was up to her by asking her what came next in her story.

And now Brooke is attacking Nathan and Haley for no reason. Neither of them did anything to her at all.

Of course Dan didn't tell Deb about Karen's pregnancy.

Kind of a nice parallel between Deb and Karen talking about their own recklessness and LP being pretty reckless - until Lucas scares her by being a little too full on. She wasn't ready for that.

"One's an accident. Another's a choice." Yassss with the calling out Dan!!!

Brooke basically trading guys when she can't get one is kind of sad. And deciding they're both gay is out of line. A guy not being into you doesn't make him gay.

"You have a wonderful life. Why are you spending it stuck in the past?" Yikes all these Dan takedowns are giving me life.

Haley

Lucas refusing to say "I told you so" when he found out that 'Nathan' had hurt Haley Love this friendship.

Karen being at the party is the first year Deb has enjoyed it. Another lowkey Dan takedown I am living!!!

This Haley/Nathan scene

Annnd the Jake baby reveal.

Peyton's drawing She's scared of having what she wants. She doesn't know how

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-15-2017, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brooke was definitely at her worst in this episode. She had a lot of growing to do this early on in the series.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know what the writers were thinking.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-16-2017, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was not a fan of Brooke this episode.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brooke doesn’t remember anything from the night before. Courtesy
Hold? Oh Brooke. Yikes. Peyton says she doesn’t like Luke but then she does…
Oh Clichés with Nathan and Haley – kiss your dads a$$ day. Nate wants to cheat. Haley thanks Nathan for cutting Lucas slack? What?

Deb/Keith/Karen – Deb is trying to build bridges while Dan is always trying to demo them. Karen is coming out of her shell and she has amnesia.

Biology class. Another slide show.

Brooke pushing Nathan on Peyton to free up with Lucas is sad. She is way too hot for this… Oh writers you must be guys.

Jake shirtless – Thank you.

Haley almost gets run over and then gets into Peytons car. Yeah safer. Careful – she doesn’t stop for red lights.

Luke needs a tie, Haley is wrapping it around his neck. Haley likes Nathan… Haley, Haley, Haley… Lucas understands… great. Yeah that is so realistic.

Dan flirting with the bartender.. He is so gross. Deb has much more of a backbone this season.. I can’t remember why she changed. I love season one Deb.

Let the games begin. Everyone into the pool. Dan is giving a speech … Isn’t that Whitey’s job? Dan is way to involved. Brooke and Peyton both are liking Luke. Threesome… If only it wasn’t a CW show… Sorry Chad..

Whitey is pissed.. It’s because he couldn’t give the speech..

Peyton doesn’t want Nate.. She doesn’t want any of that.

What is with that bartender? She likes the cut of Brookes’ jib I guess. Whitey doesn’t want the cheap stuff…

Most grown ups call me Whitey? What the hell? .

Jake is leaving early… he has stuff to do.. Brooke is all up in everyone’s chit.. Brooke wants to get wet and Luke to join her. Peyton doesn’t want Nathan and Lucas doesn’t want Brooke. Sort it out guys… Ah the misunderstanding trope.. Where is Haley? Shouldn’t she be clawing some eyes out too.

Keith/Dan – they never sort their crap out.

Haley is bringing the desserts? For free? Karen must have more money than I thought..

Peyton is tying up loose ends.. Brooke is drunk and wants to play truth or dare.. This is so sad.
Brooke daring Peyton to kiss Lucas… Why ? Lets just upset everyone… Brooke is a mess.

Haley bringing the sugar. Nathan mocking Haley’s letter.. .shocking. Brooke is calling everyone out now. Ah fifty proof logic… She isn’t going to have any friends in the morning.

Karen/Deb – truth talking.. They are the same. Why does Karen even care? Dan knocks them out fast. I wonder how many other basketball players he has out there?
Lucas wants to make bird noises…

Peyton/Lucas – Lucas needs to work on his dirty talk.. He is freaking her out . Dan walking in on Lucas getting dressed… Dan trying to be a good dad… lol.

Karen – Caw? . I want to use that now…

Brooke is looking for any port in the storm… She is so sad… Everyone must be gay Brooke .

Haley- crying over spilled douche bag… What is it with girls, they chase jerks then they are upset when the jerks act the way they always do… Weird.

The truth will kill your buzz.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the review

This episode wasn't great for Brooke, that's for sure.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-30-2023, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

What an episode.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 05:21 PM