Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

we wldnt have seen the nipple ring in haley's dreeam cause i think she doesnt know of it.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 03-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My thoughts on the new questions!

If the show were to shoot on-location, where would you want them to go and what would you want to happen to the characters?
This weird image just popped in my head of the gang on vacation at Disney World! lol. Can you see Haley and Nathan riding rides and all of them just acting like kids. I think it would be cute! lol

Which Ravens jersey do you like better: home (white) or away (blue)? I like the blue! Baby James looks hot in the blue!lol

Nathan helps Haley with a household chore. What is it and what happens between them? Hmmm..well any scene with Nathan and Haley is gonna be adorable, but I would say maybe washing a car. They would end up laughing and joking around, and getting eachother all wet.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2004, 06:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Jay_10 and allegator20: The nipple ring wasn't shown in the dream sequence because Haley doesn't know he has one (like dewrays said).

:-)
Old 03-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose:
<STRONG>Jay_10 and allegator20: The nipple ring wasn't shown in the dream sequence because Haley doesn't know he has one (like dewrays said).

:-)</STRONG>
Okay im not saying that he doesn't have the nipple ring because Haley doesn't know about it. I am saying that you really can't say that because in that scene you can't even see his nipple, for all we know he could have changed it from a ring to a bar.

Plus we don't see everything that goes on behind the scenes, how do we know that Haley doesn't know about the Nipple ring.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

i hope haley knowing abtthe nipple ring is not behing the scenes
i wld luv for them to make a big deal out of it.

honestly dont think she wld know abt the nipple ring
one step at a time.
let them start kissing again.
kiss dammit kiss

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 03-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dewrays:
<STRONG>
kiss dammit kiss</STRONG>
Ahaha...my sentiments exactly! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

A Bekah morning after scenario? I'm excited get to posting.

Tomorrow morning I leave for spring break, so I won't be around as often unless I can find a way to access the internet. And I am bound and determined to find a way, so we'll see.

Oh and The Nod probably one of the most smile-inducing scene's I have ever watched. I think I was giddy all the way through the episode, but that one simple gesture from Nathan completely sent me into hysteria, thank God no one was around to see it.

My answers.

If the show were to shoot on-location, where would you want them to go and what would you want to happen to the characters?
-Baha maybe? I don't know something practical, and I think a lot of schools take senior trips to Mexico, so I could understand them going there. And then it has a beach, which means shirtless Nathan. So yeah, anywhere tropical, and NH need to have sand kissing you know, except with less clothing than last time.

Which Ravens jersey do you like better: home (white) or away (blue)?
-I like the blue, blue looked really good on James, as witnessed by the ENIAS pics that Mal posted.

Nathan helps Haley with a household chore. What is it and what happens between them?
-I'm trying to think of something sexy here, but I really equate chores as a bad thing, LOL. He could help her cook, because I think Nathan cooking would be so sexy, and like maybe he could spill something and then clothing would be removed, and then...yeah happy Nathan thoughts.

Whitney
Old 03-27-2004, 07:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i'm back. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] he's so damn hot! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i want.....yummy

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm going to be a little selfish here and say Chicago because I would love to run into them. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Maybe the gang could take a little road trip here, plus the BB team would love to see where their hero, MJ, rose to fame. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Which Ravens jersey do you like better: home (white) or away (blue)?
I like the blue better, mostly because both Scott brothers look good in it. Yes, I'm this shallow. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nathan helps Haley with a household chore. What is it and what happens between them?
I wouldHhave Nathan help Haley clean her room. Being the perv that he is, Nathan will probably get haley to fool around with him and the bedroom is the perfect place for that. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I was just watchign the clip of N/H's first kiss from TSFSM ...again. Anyway, I enlarged it and saw Nathan slip Haley the tongue and I was like AH YOU LUCKY BITCH!!!

I didn't think there was any tonguage in that kiss..but I was wrong, it's there. And it's niiiiiiice.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-27-2004, 08:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I completely agree with everyone who likes the idea of Shirtless Nathan-- anywhere warm would be great.

:-)
Old 03-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

The Morning After Part 1

Haley held her head high, but determined as she was, to keep calm at a time like this, a lone tear tickle traced its way down her cheek despite all inner struggle to mask her hidden uneasiness. She slipped on her bra, then her underwear, then her pants, looked around for her shirt but not finding it, decided to grab Nathan’s sweatshirt off the chair and wear that for the moment. All the while she was silent; there was nobody awake in the room to converse with aloud, and the voices in her head were not pleasant company either. She was disappointed in herself; this wasn’t how she thought she would ever be acting. Not with him.

Her shoes were slip-ons, and she was out the door in seconds. There was no note, no goodbye kiss; just the faint mist of her body spray tangled in the sheets and her coconut conditioner coating the pillowcase. If he listened to her explanation later, than maybe then she would get her good-morning kiss. But for now, Haley needed to walk.

Haley jumped as the hummer racing down the street before her honked. She had been walking absent-mindedly down the street of Nathan’s new apartment, stepping into the street as the teenage boy behind the wheel of his brand new birthday present had turned the corner. He gave her a look, the one that reminds her to watch her step because she is still the same clumsy dork she had been since she learned to walk, before flooding the engine and chugging down the street. “Idiot,” she mumbled. She knew the boy, Pete something or other; he was on the basketball team with Nathan, and in a few of her classes. Her recognition of him led to Haley’s immediate inspection of herself, and how she must look to others at this moment. Carefully peeling her eyes downward, she took a long look at her front profile: brushing her hands along the rumpled creases that were burrowed across the thigh area of her pants, pulling Nathan’s sweatshirt down so it covered as much of her tiny frame as possible, swiping away the wetness under her lower lid that threatened to fall, smudging her cheeks with brown and black and purple as she did so.

Go back, her mind angrily repeated, as her feet dragged her further away from the brownstone building. Go back to Nathan, her mind said again. Why, her soul snapped? To tell him after the fact that maybe you weren’t ready after all?

No, that wouldn’t happen. And so she walked further.

His image plagued her as she crossed the street, safely this time. His skin, his smell, his touch; watered her mouth and panged the core of her stomach. She saw it all in her mind, last night, flashing forward like a movie projection: the taste of his fingertips as she kissed one after another delicately, cradling the back of his neck in her hands as he worshipped her neck and shoulder and earlobe, the way his breath cut sharply when she whispered in his ear for him to tighten his embrace, as they entwined their fingers and she pulled him that much “closer” inside her.

“I love you so much.” He had taken her breath away, but she had regained enough lung capacity back, after their heartbeats had returned to normal patterning, to utter the words that had been haunting her for months. And he had said it back, and the night couldn’t have ended with any better triumph. Except that now, she didn’t know where to go next. Her lack of experience was not just a security blanket she wrapped around her for comfort or as an empty explanation, but rather became a very valid excuse for the fear that was building in the pit of her stomach.

Which was why instant images of Brooke and Peyton flash flooded through her mind, even as she tried her best to focus on the real life tangible elements in front of her; the mailbox in front of the bakery, the huge Maple tree next to it, or – the silver Mustang parked parallel by both. She saw Brooke in the mall, crying over Lucas and her broken heart. She saw Peyton, the day after Lucas had chosen Brooke, forlorn and distempered, wallowing for making the wrong decision, and cursing the fact that realizations, the crucial and critical realizations, only become clear in retrospect, not with initial foresight.

And so it goes. In a week, would she be Peyton? In a month, would she be Brooke? In ten years would she be Deb, or in fifteen, Karen? She silently wondered if finally making female friends was actually luck, as she had started to believe, or a curse, as now she unwittingly had people to pattern herself against; to compare and contrast her life with, and to worry when she began to see similarities when there should not have to be any. But she can’t pretend, and she can’t forget. Her own voice creeps back through her memory, and it whispers again as seductively as she had said it the night before, “I want to give you something back.” Oh, she had wanted to.

Haley took a deep breath, inhaling in the deep aroma of coffee and fresh cooked dough that wafted from the bakery. She had been standing still, and at some point in the last minute or so she had made an about face, and was now pointed in the direction she had just came from. She faltered. When she is with Nathan, there is too much to say, too much too feel; but when she isn’t, the need becomes so strong, and that is when she drowns, until he walks through the door, takes her into his arms, and pads the edge of her jaw with his thumb, breathing life into her being.

Taking a quick look back, and then a quick look forward; she walks on.
Old 03-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Bekah I love the morning after story, but of course you already know that. I just HAD to tell you again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Passionate Fan

good job!

wehat would you dooooooo for a klondike bar?!?!!?!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Oh I worship you Bekah, that was so amazing. I mean everything was so descriptive, and you had Haley's voice down pat. One of my favorite lines was Haley's introspective on whether she would become, Peyton, Brooke, etc. For some reason that struck me as very powerful.

Whitney
Closed Thread   Post New Thread